• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Curse of the Rainbow arc scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
So looking over the justifications for some characters getting higher scaling in this arc, I can't say I'm too convinced with the reasoning. Just to go over them:

Hibari: At least Large Mountain level, likely Island level (As he always be the rival of Mukuro, he should be comparable to him)
Being a rival to someone doesn't mean auto scaling unless more evidence is presented. Hibari also wasn't included in the list of people Tsuna claimed to be the strongest he knows (those being Enma, Mukuro, Daemon, and Byakuran). Fon and Dino both outright said Hibari wouldn't stand a chance against Daemon if he got serious in the final arc just to note.

Yamamoto: likely Island level (Shouldn't be weaker than Squalo. Fought against some of Vindices, but was overpowered after they released their true form))
I honestly don't know how this slipped past, but fighting against someone while they're holding back then getting overpowered once they go all out isn't good justification for scaling.

Gokudera: Large Mountain level (Should be comparable to Yamamoto. Held a fought against some of Vindices, but was overpowered after they release their true form)
Same problem as the above.

Chrome: Large Mountain level (Defeated two of Vindices when combining power with Mukuro).
The reason for this one is kinda eh. We know for a fact Mukuro is far more powerful than Chrome in story that it seems kinda unreasonable to argue her even downscaling from this.

Squalo: Large Mountain level (Fought and defeated Enma when teaming with Lussuria, Leviathan and Belphegor. Held a fought against a Vindice for a period along with Xanxus).
The Enma example is weird I'll admit, but my problem here is Squalo and other Varia members here had to restrain Enma quickly to prevent him from fighting back. Then they beat up on him. Would like something more concrete here.

I would agree but that would first require researching for better scaling and someone who need to do it. If someone could possibly provide scans or offering something more concrete to use for the scaling to discuss, that would be mighty helpful.

You could've put this on my wall smh.
Anyways responded
Btw, what do you think of the scaling in the final arc (basically what this thread is for)?

You could've put this on my wall smh.
Anyways responded
Btw, what do you think of the scaling in the final arc (basically what this thread is for)?
I agree, I think some of the scalings here are kinda weird.

I don't fully agree with Tsuna's scaling either since he is vastly stronger than the feat his AP is demonstrating, but since we can't prove much there's nothing I can do about it : P.

All your points make sense though, and I agree with them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back