• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn Revisions (Continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ant

Alright, then I will start update profiles.

@POH

Where is 30x number com from? I rememer that it's only 10x. Anyway, I don't think we have anyone compare to him since he is only one god tier of KHR.

What will you update the profile statistics to and why?

Well, the parts on blog that can't be use is only Future arc since it's scaling from power levels.

Varia Arc part is fine since all tier come from legiminate calc feats.

Choice Arc part has two legiminate calc feats, and has another one which get from "stomp a character with 10% of full power", so it's ok.

Inheritance Ceremony Arc and Curse of the Rainbow Arc part is also ok because feat get from "stomp a character with 1/7 of full power" like Choice arc.

So, I will update statistics by content fro these three arcs.

Okay. It would help if you outline which characters you wish to change to what statistics though.

It would also help if you update the blog post to avoid all power level scaling.

It is probably safer to use the lower number, and use "At least" in combination.

Ok, I got it.

Anyway, I listed matching of charcters and tier at end of blog. I also mark on topics that was rejected on blog too.

Did you update the blog after the power levels were rejected?

I have now done so. It seems reasonable to me at least.

Quick question about a few things. I noticed that quite a few characters such as Daemon Spade, Hibari, Yamamoto, Ryohei, and others have yet to be modified. Is help needed with this or are the one's responsibile busy (which I completely understand). Also, with regards to the speed, I'm guessing that Tsuna and Bermuda are sub-relativistic from the short warp speed. Wouldn't this mean that Xanxus, Byakuran, Hibari, Mukuro, and everyone else who fought Jager should also scale to this? I believe on the OBD there is a speed calc for the short warp (or perhaps for Daemon Spade's speed feat) that ended up being Mach 6000-31000 for the result. Unfortunately, I can't seem to access any of their blog posts for some strange reason, but it would give a more definitive speed to the higher tiers of the verse such that they don't have to suffer from scaling from a speed feat so early on in the series, when they're certainly far faster than that.

That speed calc relied on the 8th Flame being like flight instead of teleportation.

That has some merit given that Tsuna hit Bermuda while he was using it, but it can be discussed here.

Gotcha. I'd assume it's like teleportation but since it's not exactly, teleportation, it's not instanteous. (I don't think teleportation is instant either unless otherwise stated). Unfortunately, I myself an unsure of how to perform such a calculation with regards to the flames of night portals.

I believe that there was also a calcuation for Daemon's base speed for when he went from the Vindice prison to the island where the Vongola and Simon were having their battle.

I thought he landed with a huge crater? Here is his arrival. Though he clearly used the flames of night here so I'm not exactly sure what landed. Either way, measuring the speed of the flames of night portal speed would still be useful, as the high tiers are able to react to such.

I would appreciate if all the KHR pages are updated accordingly.

Also, the Narutoforum currently requires visitors to have at least 25 posts in order to view their blogs. We do not know if this is temporary or not yet though.

I'm ongoing update their pages, but I have not much time per day to do it due to my occupation. So it would take some peroid to done all.

You can inform me here when you are done in any case.

It is probably better to wait for a while.

It's ok. I don't mind if someone want to help since it would should long time for me to do it alone.

I already list matching of characters and tier at end of blog, so It shouldn't be problem. I can also check pages for correction later.

If you have problem on anyone tier, you can tell me.

I think they all should be "at least 7-C"

Gokudera fought Gamma who stronger than baseline 7-C, So he should got this.

Yamamoto should comparable to Gokudera, so he should got this.

Chrome defeated Glo who stronger than baseline 7-C, so she should too.

Well, it is important that you are careful to properly handle the edits. You have had problems with that in the past.

I do not know. What do you think Xanxussama1010?

It should be better if you replace key on "At least 7-A possibly High 7-A" to "With Original Vongola ring" and place "At least 7-B" stats to key "Choice Arc" instead.

Also, Mukuro shouldn't has key "Future Arc" since he didn't come to future along with Tsuna group.

Hmm. Perhaps it is better if you handle this then. When will you have the time to finish the revisions?

About upcoming saturday or Sunday. Like I already said, my occupation consume most of my times. So I need free time on holiday to do it.

Okay. I suppose that we will have to wait then.

Ok, sorry to being late.

I come to tell that I updated all of KHR characters page. So they up to date now.

BTW, I Incidentally found a new information when I'm updating which should level up top tier characters

Katekyo hitman reborn 328 4
Yes, It's about "I'm use only x% of full power" again. Even I'm surprise that I meet this type of feat in KHR again.

Anyway, I'm tired for today. So I will update blog and talk about this later.

Okay. Thank you for the help.

@Xanxussama How does that statement affect the stats of the characters? Also, in regards to the statements about the amount of power, wouldn't that also affect speed and not just AP/durability?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back