• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kasuga Arata upgrade

I'm kinda busy so I'll keep this short and sweet: Shouldn't Arata in his trinity form be Tier 5-A?

His feats are above Saitama's (well, what we know what he can do) including higher striking strength and speed + a crapton of hax? I know hax usually can't be valued that well, but it's worth considering. Besides, given enough time he can probably destroy any planet via breakdown phenomenon. Not only that but iirc he now can use Abyss Trinity's Red Imperial Sword Caina.

Also, one question, if Arata managed to get out of Lugh's sight, and Abyss managed to keep up with Lugh, doesn't that make him faster than Abyss? If so, why is Abyss FTL+ and Arata only FTL? One would assume that if you can fight faster than the speed of light, you can react to things that are as fast, but not faster.

As per the recommendation, here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evUNIJoMGwI

Please add showings of these, "higher than Saitama" feats so we can actually judge something usable instead of just your words. It'll make it easier for people to make sense of it.

As for the second, I have no knowledge of the verse beyond that Arata is a pervert and a power copier so I can't answer.

Higher than Saitama- how can this be a reasoning? I am no fan of One Punch Man series but do you hate it or what?

Sorry, I'm in a bit of a rush.

Sub relativistic vs FTL (+? because last part), XJ vs XKJ. Others are pretty much the same other than hax but k. That's what I got from skimming over stuff. Probably more.

Joseph619 said:
Higher than Saitama- how can this be a reasoning? I am no fan of One Punch Man series but do you hate it or what?
Double post, but no I don't hate him. Heck, I love OPM, but his 5-B feats are (much) lower than Arata's 5-B feats.

That's not how it works, if he only has 5-B feats (Even if they're to a higher degree) than he will remain at 5-B.

As for the speed part, that requires a calc

SomebodyData said:
That's not how it works, if he only has 5-B feats (Even if they're to a higher degree) than he will remain at 5-B.
As for the speed part, that requires a calc
Well from what I can tell, he does have 5-A feats: "Characters who can create/destroy multiple planets, or large gas giants such as Jupiter and Saturn." He most definitely can destroy a bigger planet, and he did indeed create a black sun, multiple times. Best example is when he was in the pocket dimension.

As for speed, ye it does require a calculator, or logic. Too bad I'm terrible with calculus, eh?

Well not all bigger planets are 5-A, and how big is this black sun?

Well, it's not actually calculus level math. Just pixel scale the speed of the light compared to the character as he moves. Of course, you would also have to prove its real light.

SomebodyData said:
Well not all bigger planets are 5-A, and how big is this black sun?
Well, it's not actually calculus level math. Just pixel scale the speed of the light compared to the character as he moves. Of course, you would also have to prove its real light.
Ok, that takes time, so kek. My reasoning is, if Abyss got beaten by Arata, Arata had to be as fast or faster, otherwise he'd get blitzed. Judging from what the Abyss Trinity page says - he kept up with Lugh, giving him FTL+. Now, Arata managed to go so fast that Lugh couldn't visually keep up, and you'd assume that if someone is moving FTL+, he/she could probably notice things that are equally fast because you'd probably smear yourself on a wall if you couldn't.

About the size of the sun, he has done it multiple times in the real world, so it's safe to assume that the one he created in the pocket dimension is the same size.

Well upon checking the calc that made Abyss FTL+, it turned out the results were FTL not FTL+, so the page is wrong / wanked...

Well, can we have a scan (Just a pic to put in his page), because that would be quite the upgrade (Not 5-A, but 4-C)

A scan is basically just an image, set of images, or video portraying the feat.

Alright. Hmmm, can't see the video right now, but I'll respond once I can. Recommend that you put the video in your OP for other people to see as well.

Seems like this thread isn't exactly booming, Anyways, can you pinpoint which time in the video did this happen? I've rewatched it twice but can't find it.

Well it's not exactly visible when it appears, but the property of the sun is that it starts destroying the world (taking chunks of it, literally) - so about 1:02.

Quote: "He's creating a breakdown phenomenon to exercise control?", and the black sun or whatever ye call it wasn't there in the previous shots, and if it was, the world wouls start tearing apart - that's what killed people in the 1st episode/chapter/whatever. And it keeps falling apart until the 3 (well, 4) of them destroy the sun, so it's safe to say that it wasn't there before and he did create it.

Back