• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MFTL Downgrade for Arata Kasuga.

Either way both or neither, you got no right to judge us based on app ? 💀 bro?
Since my sister are hurt badly because of a stupid challenge and stalked by someone. I call them cancer.
Hell, my sister are not hedonistic before, but now? She is.
CCP also have all of her information, what kind of person use tiktok if he not stupid or ignorant?

Is your sister minor or child? Because if she is, then it is your parent fault, if she is adult, it is her own fault for joining the challenge.
Again, you have no right to generalize the whole TikTok fandom for your own experience.
And yes, i dare to judge you all after what happened to the most of my friends because of tiktok.
bruh moment, it is like me judging the whole black race, because they once hit on my brother 💀

Is your sister minor or child? Because if she is, then it is your parent fault, if she is adult, it is her own fault for joining the challenge.
Again, you have no right to generalize the whole TikTok fandom for your own experience.

bruh moment, it is like me judging the whole black race, because they once hit on my brother 💀
And yet, you give your information to CCP freely? That just plain ignorant girl, tiktok in it's entirety are addicting.
You can search some videos on YouTube about the danger of tiktok, and no, it is not hyperbolic.
And the chance someone stalk you is terrifyingly high.

And yet, you give your information to CCP freely? That just plain ignorant girl, tiktok in it's entirety are addicting.
You can search some videos on YouTube about the danger of tiktok, and no, it is not hyperbolic.
And the chance someone stalk you is terrifyingly high.
I am going to disappoint you, but the moment you are on the internet, you already give information to any company by activating cookies or even logging in.
You gave information to apple, Samsung and to google. You did not complain.

Again, I am not stupid to join any challenge. I am mature and adult.

I am going to disappoint you, but the moment you are on the internet, you already give information to any company by activating cookies or even logging in.
You gave information to apple, Samsung and to google. You did not complain.

Again, I am not stupid to join any challenge. I am mature and adult.
Nah, you are Womanchild /jk

What happened here, this went from downgrading Arata to discussing about Tiktok.

Holy hell.
I don't know, I know this downgrade has been published on tiktok, maybe they discussed it
I might probably make the changes after Antvasima comes here and give us permission (he is exhausted).
you should call the staff to come this thread

Back