• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kars: 2 (Gazstove, SpookyShadow)

Muzan Kibutsuji: 2 (Milly Rocking Bandit, Ricsi-viragosi)

Inconclusive:

Both are progenitors of their own kind. Both are weak to the Sun, seeking to overcome it.

Speed is equalized and both characters are in character, fight takes place during nighttime.
Ultimate Kars is restricted unless it somehow becomes a stomp in Muzan's favor.

But, I see that Dio's match against him was added and Base Kars is way superior to Dio. But Muzan has regen neg, that's tough

Yeah. That's biggest problem. Ultimate Kars would do that with no problem, because he has Hamon that is HUNDREDS of times stronger than Joseph's or any other Hamon users, but Base Kars can't really get past his regen. Pillar Men used vampires who have High-Mid as food by absorption, so maybe he could absorb Muzan. But I don't really see that happening.

Dude, it matters. It's like with Ainz, he has some spells but they don't work on people stronger than himself so they are irrelevant. I don't know anything about Muzan besides his profile so I'm asking. Maybe his fearhax is limited to fodders or something.

Pretty sure that even Ultimate Kars has a good enough chance to just try and absorb it.

This version definitely would try at some point, after which he is either forced to give up, or has his cells oblitarated.

Muzan had a fair match with Part 1 Dio, that was added. Base Kars won with DIO, who's hilariously superior to his Part 1 self.

Do I need to tell you what Ultimate Kars does?

ABC logic doesn't fly.

Muzan prefers ******* stuff up spatially when faced with someone not absolutely weaker than him, and Kars would have no reason to not absorb blood whips/constructs thrown at him.

On the other hand, he has no idea muzan is anything like a vampire.

That's no reasoning. There is still undisputable AP gap, and Kars can use Hamon as hot as Sun burning. He had fair match with Dio so it does work here. Ultimate Kars has literally on his page that he can also use Dio's powers. And Kars is Extraordinary Genius with over 400IQ, with Reactive Evolution so he can defend from almost anything he throws at him. He can't do any damage to Kars either because of his durability. And one hit from Kars with Hamon will turn him into smoke.

What's AP supposed to matter here? Muzan can and would keep at range, and ranged attacks can be gotten around with spatial ******* in his own little world.

None of Dio's powers can really put down Muzan from a range except freezing, which... is not ranged.

400IQ means nothing in a battle against an enemy he has zero knowledge against.

What muzan would do would be throwing blood darts and all that at Kars, and Kars has zero intel to tell him not to absorb them and laugh at the inferior lifeforms futile struggles. After absorbing it, his cells go kamikaze.

Yes. That doesn't mean any of said abilities are things Muzan can't dodge or just ignore with his Regenerationn.

Can Muzan 'cell-exploding' affect non-humans though? I mean even if it does, what about Kars's rapid evolution? Muzan uses cells, so Kars could develop an immunity towards them.

I could destroy your whole argument right now.

I wasted 30 mintues writing a mini research and wents **** up. But in summary

Muzan can't match the 13mm Bullets from Stroheims chest Cannon which Base Kars splits in half with ease.

Kar's cells ( him being a pllar man ) would immidiately dissolve muzans since Muzans cells only work of the targets body also gets converted into his own. Tamayo was able to replicate the process of turning a being into a Demon and was able to remove his curse by using self experementation. Muzan at peak power at the latest page is about as strong as Whammu or Esi Desi.

[[]] If Per se, Muzan were to send a flurry of his cells into Kars, Kars would either Blitz Muzan with sheer strength and chainsaw.bone blades or use cunning and cheap tricks.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. I just noticed Muzan's curse and Pillar Men absorption is pretty similar but it works in opposite way

I mean, we only have seen him weakened now, because he is aging thousands of years currently. Let's wait for his Blood Demon Art

Back