• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Karna and Garou fight for a bit

Garou instantly adapts.

Garou becomes High 6C and one shots

They're 6C and even conceoptual 90 oercent reduction doesn't reduce his durability advantage

This assumes he doesn't grow even stronger a few seconds later and one shot anyway

Schnee One said:
Karna and Garou fight for a bit
Garou instantly adapts.

Garou becomes High 6C and one shots
Assuming Karna doesn't toss his 2-A nuke when he notices him rapidly increasing in power. Also, Karna can use mana burst to amp his durability to at least keep up with the start of the adaptations

It was base Karna who tank Mahapralaya for 5 seconds. So even if he goes high 6-A, he wont be able to damage him with his armor on.

SpookyShadow said:
I like how Garou is thrown against very haxed guys and it's still debatable, what a monster
To be fair, Karna is more of an Anti-hax dude than a hax dude by Fate standards. I see your point tho. Half-Monster Garou really has caught my attention tho, so depending on how this goes I'll probably toss him against Merem Solomo or some of the more hax servants (not too hax, obviously)

John985 said:
It was base Karna who tank Mahapralaya for 5 seconds. So even if he goes high 6-A, he wont be able to damage him with his armor on.
I'm pretty sure there is more to it than that. Mahapralaya is mainly a hax based thing, so its effects would be significantly cut, and if you just used raw AP instead of a hax based ability it would probably work better.

Well, it's not that simple. Even when Vlad used his spears to shred Karna's internal organs, he just shrugged it off with his regen. I also don't think its just, you hit karna with X amount of AP, and he receives only 10% of that. It's not 100% consistent, but it seems to be more like, you stab Karna with enough force to go all the way through him, but instead it only goes a little bit into his body, somewhere around 10% of the damage he would have taken. I don't believe it's ever explicitly stated how this is determined, but just judging from his fights with Siegfried and Vlad, this is what I've deduced to the best of my abilities.

Vlad's spears, when not inhibited by his armor, goes through Karna like paper, but when they stab him and inhibited by the armor, they only went a little more than skin deep. Judging from this, if Garou struck with enough force to chop of Karna's arm for example, instead of just cutting the AP by 90%, he would instead cut the received damage by 90%, so it would only go a bit into Karna's arm instead of cleaving it off. Does that make sense?

I guess

He's still getting hit by affectively a 6B attack to his 7A dura so punching him with an attack that covers his whole body works

Okay so similarly with the Lancelot thread:

• Garou goes Tier 6 in seconds.
  • Analytical Prediction+Instinctive Reaction allow him to dodge most attacks.
  • Info Analysis gives Garou the rundown on Karna's fighting style.
  • Immortality Type 2 and High Pain Tolerence will keep him going.
However, I think where takes this is not because of any of his "hax" per say, but his WSRSF. WSRSF is often a repeated barrage of attacks, ones that work on those bigger and stronger than him. If Karna tries to throw anything (besides something AOE or 2-A), then Garou repels, nullifies, and directs it back at double the force. Garou can keep increasing the strength of his attacks with Rage Power+Abandonment, and even combine WCRSF with WSRSF to further pressure his armor.

Voting Garou 5.6/10.

<Sieg

He never used his 2A attack once until the very end, which is the only attack that will kill Garou

He knows that the transformation can only last for 3 min, if he didnt use VS he would win. But he did, so that fight is mostly PIS.

Then why are you using it as an example for him spamming AoE?

If the fight is apparently PIS him spamming AoE based on that fight is a moot point

Using VS at the end is PIS.

He can only fight seriously at the end because he dont have to worry about him running out of mana.

Why is one part of the fight PIS but the other is not? That is immense cherry picking

Even then CIS is taken into account anyway so that argument doesn't work either

Look, if he w8 for the 3 min duration for sieg transformation or not use VS he would win. And there's also the promise of him fighting saber of black.

The author even give sieg so much advatage, by giving him galvanism and Akhilleus Kosmos.

I know he can, he wanted to give Sieg a fight.

So why are we saying his using VS as PIS?

Because if that's true, then Karna wouldn't use it as soon as he did in that fight and Garou can just evolve and tap the dude.

Karna throws lightning spears, Brahmastra, BK and finally VS. The moment he sees Garou slap away the second with his barehand/no True Name release, he is gonna play range and just nuke from the sky, most likely skipping BK.

Garou REs after a couple seconds before blitzing him and taking his head

It takes seconds at best before he becomes High 6C and Sub Rel. so that butchers Karna's chance at doing that

That said, what is Karna's wincon here? Rn they are kilometers apart so Karna can't even hit Garou before he adapts. What is he even adapting to here? Considering its called reactive I would assume it requires some outside stimulus which Karna is not even providing so what is it brought about by?

Him physically fighting, he broke his limiter and just kinda grows in power stopping at High 6A

Schnee One said:
I guess
He's still getting hit by affectively a 6B attack to his 7A dura so punching him with an attack that covers his whole body works
Why does it cover his whole body? I'm pretty sure individual blows don't do that

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Okay so similarly with the Lancelot thread:
  • Garou goes Tier 6 in seconds.
  • Analytical Prediction+Instinctive Reaction allow him to dodge most attacks.
  • Info Analysis gives Garou the rundown on Karna's fighting style.
  • Immortality Type 2 and High Pain Tolerence will keep him going.
However, I think where takes this is not because of any of his "hax" per say, but his WSRSF. WSRSF is often a repeated barrage of attacks, ones that work on those bigger and stronger than him. If Karna tries to throw anything (besides something AOE or 2-A), then Garou repels, nullifies, and directs it back at double the force. Garou can keep increasing the strength of his attacks with Rage Power+Abandonment, and even combine WCRSF with WSRSF to further pressure his armor.

Voting Garou 5.6/10.
If his strength goes up that fast, then that just compels Karna to drop his 2-A nuke.

His analytical Precognition will constantly under sell how powerful and Fast Karna's abilities should be, so it won't work that well unless Karna uses any of his NP (assuming Garou is even familiar with a mythology that may not exist in his world).

Info analysis won't work due to Karna's passive ability that makes people percieve him as weaker and slower than he actually is up until he releases the True Name of his NP or reveals who he is, and I'm pretty sure they would not even dispel if Garou didn't recognize the name "Karna" since the myths that Karna is based in probably don't exist in the OPM world

The instant the first barrage of attacks lands, assuming his reactive evolution would not amp him until he has actually encountered his enemies abilities, Karna ain't gonna get in close range again. When the first attack gets thrown back in his face, he ain't gonna do that again. He will go for VS when it is obvious that Garou is too powerful for any other aspect of his arsenal

Karna's 2A nuke requires time to charge, by which Garou can simply blitz him and his head off.

He won't realize it until he has a way to gauge Garou's strength

Schnee One said:
Karna's 2A nuke requires time to charge, by which Garou can simply blitz him and his head off.
He won't realize it until he has a way to gauge Garou's strength
Sure, it requires charge time, but he can levitate out of Garou's range. The only real option Garou would have would be to toss rocks at him, but those would be vaporized from the heat of Karna charging the attack alone.

Noticing that each of Garou's strikes are exponentially stronger is not a hard thing, and noticing that his attacks are quickly doing next to nothing is also not a hard thing. It isnt like garou just stands there on the battle field and gets stronger, he needs to be engaging in combat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back