• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Halloween night in a meth house. Miami, Florida.

A man cloaked in blood, a tiger mask, a vest. He lays on a chair. Knocks on the door scare him awake.

“No candy!”

It shook. He stumbled to the door, eyes peered out of the peep-hole.

“Agh! These ******* kids.”

Yellow shines. A giant girl dressed in a tracksuit, and striped shorts waves outside. Frown. She looked pissed. Her egg-hair pin bobs with her knocks.

“Trick or treat.”

Darkness. He moves past corpses and turns off the light.

“Trick. Or. Treat.”

“No.”

Hands ball. She smashes the door. He stumbles, shock overcomes him as he clenched his fists, the hall of bodies exposed by the hole and a glimmer of moonlight, a bowl of candy on the ground, crushed underneath his feet as he glared at her.

“...The **** is wrong with you?”

Tony (Hotline Miami) vs Karen Araragi

Speed Equal.

Fight takes place in a pitch black apartment complex.

Both in character.

Three meters apart.

Tony:

Karen: 5

Last edited:
Good story.

As far as I can tell, Tony scales to 3.5e4 Joules, and Karen scales to 9.9e4 Joules.

Karen out-APs and, from what I can tell (Tony not having tactical knowledge, and Karen being an experienced martial artist) also outskills. But Tony has much higher lifting strength, especially if the Class 50 end is used.

So I guess it depends on whether Tony would end up considering to, like, restrain Karen and choke her out before she brutalizes him too hard with punches. idk enough about his character to answer that, so I won't vote for now.

Head-crushing is 100k joules (the way they do it). So he would have a minor AP advantage.

He won’t try to tackle her. He prefers to punch. That’s it. He will try to beat the shit out of Karen.

Compressive is when it's slowly crushed to pieces. From the descriptions on Tony's profile (crushed skulls with a punch, broke skulls with a knee) it sounds like it was a swift blow, which would be the Shear end, only 35k joules.

I think Karen's superior stamina (both in endurance and in fighting when weak/injured) and martial arts experience will net her a decisive win here.

Tony also served as a soldier during the Soviet-American war, so he most likely knew a lil' bit of martial arts, and the fact that the soldiers he fought absolutely knew Sambo or Krav-Maga techniques. dont ask me how i know that
So, Tony will already know what's gonna be in store for him once she starts attacking him, but I don't know if he'll still be able to beat her because apparently she's a master in all sorts of martial arts or something? I tried to look for what martial art she uses the most, but they all seemed contradictory.

I don't remember any specific information about which martial art Karen trained in, just that she's been a training martial artist for a while. She won a 100-man kumite, for what that's worth.

I have a feeling Karen might win here, given she is not only 3 times stronger (3.5e4 vs 9.9e4) but seems to have the stamina advantage. Tony prefers to just duke things out with his fists instead of using a firearm, so that kinda makes it more likely for Karen to pummel him to the ground. The skill of the two characters seem to also be a big factor here. With Karen apparently being knowledgeable in all sorts of martial arts and assuming the military thing for Tony is true. Just going to assume they are relatively even, which seems fair.

Tony could incap via superior lifting strength (Average Human vs possibly Class 50), but since he "prefers mindless violence" I really doubt that he will do that.

Voting for Karen until further notice.

(A continuation of the story for anyone who cared)

He fell. Karen’s heels smashed his face, and tore his mask. Blood. The veil falls. Tony kneeled near the bowl, hands raised, a surrender.

“Stop. Take the ******* candy.”

She waltzed over to the bowl.

“Chocolate mint?”

“What? What’s wrong with that?”

Karen pouts. She kicks him to ground, and throws the candy.

“People like you deserve to die.”

He wheezed. Tony clutched his belly and glared at her. Vomit. He gurgles bile. The viscera dripped onto the floor, muscles seized, pants leak.

“F-**** you-”

She stomped. Her heels slammed onto his jaw, and snapped it. Snapped. His mouth slumped. She hammered his cheek, a strike, a blow. His neck twists and sprained. It turned blue. Hands grasp at nothing as he huffs for air.

“Justice served! Fire sisters won’t let a crime like this go unpunished.”

Empty handed. She strides away into the night. A smile on her face.

This should be added to their profiles.

Back