• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright people I wanna go to sleep so let's get the show on the road.

Attack Potency: Skull crushing has been downgraded to 9-C, this is the main feat for all profiles, and also makes a bit more sense, what with these characters getting put in comas after taking a bullet to the head and dying to explosions and whatnot.

Lifting Strength: This is the big one. Currently they're all rated a Superhuman because the jaw tearing calc was proven to be bull, leaving LS in this sort of limbo, even though Jacket's profile literally says that he can snap necks. Which is Class 1. Oof.
There's also the possibility for them all to scale to Mark, who can rip off heads, which is Class 5. I've heard people saying that other characters shouldn't scale to this because Mark is "the strongest character" physically, but this doesn't seem to be the case. If anything, the game directly contradicts this. Once Mark's MP5s run out of ammo, he acts just like any other character. Same executions and everything. Tony even fat shames him a little bit, implying that he's not physically impressive in-verse.

The masks: These should give Jacket a few more abilities.

Statistics Amplification via:
  • Graham: Makes him 25% faster.
  • Rufus: Allows him to survive one bullet.
  • Brandon: Makes him 50% faster.
  • Tony: Boosts his strength to the point he can one-shot people and attack dogs
  • Earl: Allows him to survive two more bullets.
  • Jake: If he throws something, it will be lethal.
  • Don Juan: Slamming a door into an enemy will kill them.
  • Rick: Makes any shot lethal, distance doesn't matter.
Limited Animal Manipulation via:
  • Ted: Dogs ignore him.
Enhanced Senses via:
  • George: Enhances his vision.
  • Rasmus: Highlights hidden stuff (it's listed as a gameplay mechanic. I dunno, I added it just in case)
Sound Manipulation via:
  • Peter: Reduces the noise of guns.
Statistics Reduction via:
  • Louie: Makes him harder to spot.
Also this is a bit inconsequential and subjective, but why do we use a poster from PAYDAY 2 as Jacket's image instead of the much nicer and cleaner render that that very same game also gave us? Y'know, because PNG's tend to look better.

Aaaaand that's it.

Maybe Armorchompy? I think I've seen him express interest for the verse before, but I'm likely mistaking him for another staff member.

Checked the last HM crt and there were like 4 mods lol, ill ping wokistan because he clearly knows the verse

@Wokistan

I think thats how you ping someone here? Idk, if it doesnt work ill DM him

I agree with all of this, 9-C makes sense with a lack of other calced feats to go off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back