• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, Karen imo is really with more prep. See, 6 years of wrestling can get you a really nice knowlegde, not going to underestimate it. But Judo, Capoeira and Karate (considering 2nd kyu at judo (sounds reasonable considering she knows moves and her historic with karate) Cordão Verde-e-Amarelo (same reason as Judo. For higher quality image, search on google images) and Shodan 1st Dan , which it's her stated rank) would take even more than that to get, mainly Karate (some schools take 4-5 years for it, and from what's implied, you could argue she achieved it in a handful of months), if it was a regular/above-average human. Let's consider she got her karate rank in 8 months? Then her minimal-age for it to be accepted (considering Shito Ryu Karate's ranking) being 13, she got something close to 2 years of improving Karate and getting moves of other Martial arts. By being 6 (48 months in 8, in Karate) times faster learner than another humans, she has the equivalent of about 16 years of training (6*(24+8)=192m =16y)
What

Well, Karen imo is really with more prep. See, 6 years of wrestling can get you a really nice knowlegde, not going to underestimate it. But Judo, Capoeira and Karate (considering 2nd kyu at judo (sounds reasonable considering she knows moves and her historic with karate) Cordão Verde-e-Amarelo (same reason as Judo. For higher quality image, search on google images) and Shodan 1st Dan , which it's her stated rank) would take even more than that to get, mainly Karate (some schools take 4-5 years for it, and from what's implied, you could argue she achieved it in a handful of months), if it was a regular/above-average human. Let's consider she got her karate rank in 8 months? Then her minimal-age for it to be accepted (considering Shito Ryu Karate's ranking) being 13, she got something close to 2 years of improving Karate and getting moves of other Martial arts. By being 6 (48 months in 8, in Karate) times faster learner than another humans, she has the equivalent of about 16 years of training (6*(24+8)=192m =16y) :>.

Maybe in-character Karen would have some problems at start, but having a shit-ton of answers for enemy's moves, even having AP advantage would not be enough by the out-technique'ing.
Mid-Diff, Karen vote
That’s all theoretical lmao. She needs prep and she doesn’t have prep.

That’s all theoretical lmao. She needs prep and she doesn’t have prep.
i'm saying what is the biggest probability
no, i haven't said she need prep time, i've stated that she's more prepared naturally, what my calcs cannonically justify even if you lowball her and say she only knows only one judo and capoeira move.

i'm saying what is the biggest probability
no, i haven't said she need prep time, i've stated that she's more prepared naturally, what my calcs cannonically justify even if you lowball her and say she only knows only one judo and capoeira move.
Karen can’t learn something in a second lol. A double leg happens pretty quickly if the person knows what their doing. She’d have to know sprawl and counter his moves despite never seeing such. Especially since Austin has a massive LS advantage against her.

Ugh this is the pinnacle of incon tbh.

Austin hasn’t seen the level of striking Karen brings and wouldn’t know how to defend against leg kicks. If she keeps her distance, with twice the AP, Karen could set up a headkick he wouldn’t see coming a KO him.

Hell, leg kicks would pretty much cripple him at the power she has.

Karen can’t learn something in a second lol.
where have i stated a second? i'm saying that her experience is worth more than his
read again lol

She’d have to know sprawl and counter his moves despite never seeing such. Especially since Austin has a massive LS advantage against her.
i really think that if someone is the highest tier of a martial art and has knowledge in others, she would have at least a base of knowledge on how to deal with someone physically stronger then her. White-Belts in judo (someone who started recently) are taught how to fall on the ground, every grab has a counter/way to get out (and that's the one she's not very advanced in, so)...She would really know how to smash him with her AP

The WWE verse is getting downgraded heavily, so this match will have to get scrapped, along with many, many other matches from the WWE/AEW verse😕

I've been thinking about something. How is this verse so weak. Stardust is stated to exist in the 5th dimension and the characters are 9-B.

where have i stated a second? i'm saying that her experience is worth more than his
read again lol

i really think that if someone is the highest tier of a martial art and has knowledge in others, she would have at least a base of knowledge on how to deal with someone physically stronger then her. White-Belts in judo (someone who started recently) are taught how to fall on the ground, every grab has a counter/way to get out (and that's the one she's not very advanced in, so)...She would really know how to smash him with her AP
She’s the highest tier in Karate, with Judo implanted. Not a high ranking judo person.

Falling on your back is useful, but again.

Judo ≠ Wrestling

Wrestling has many takedown variations, and much more ways to set it up to catch an opponent off guard. Those are just the basic ones too.

Here’s a showcase of more advanced tech too, which he’ll most likely know.

I've been thinking about something. How is this verse so weak. Stardust is stated to exist in the 5th dimension and the characters are 9-B.
There’s a lot of of extreme statements in WWE, but most are hyperbole and/or from characters who are not mentally sound, not to mention literally every match is an anti-feat

There’s a lot of of extreme statements in WWE, but most are hyperbole and/or from characters who are not mentally sound, not to mention literally every match is an anti-feat
I'm aware but there is like a lot of outliers. Like too many.

Last edited:
Then why are we talking about downgrades?
If I can remember correctly, it's something about the table feat from Omega being calced incorrectly (the 2548.88 KJ one), as well as Cena's wall feat being calced incorrectly (796.1 KJ calc).

The tables in WWE are also "too thin" in order to be considered 9-B, so they'd be significantly less weaker to break than a regular table.

So yeah, the verse is getting massive downgrades.

If I can remember correctly, it's something about the table feat from Omega being calced incorrectly (the 2548.88 KJ one), as well as Cena's wall feat being calced incorrectly (796.1 KJ calc).
Huh, guess we just Gotta get them recalculated

The tables in WWE are also "too thin" in order to be considered 9-B, so they'd be significantly less weaker to break than a regular table.
Haven’t we had this argument before? The tables are very clearly represented as normal ones, they can’t actually use the tables that would produce 9-B results because it would, y’know, kill the actors. They are though very clearly portrayed as such

Haven’t we had this argument before? The tables are very clearly represented as normal ones, they can’t actually use the tables that would produce 9-B results because it would, y’know, kill the actors. They are though very clearly portrayed as such
That's what I was saying.

The verse uses softer, more safer materials to protect their wrestlers from injury, and possibly death.

But in canon, it's portrayed as real tables and walls that were broken.

Nah. This match, along with all the other WWE matchups, will still be valid (if that calc is accepted).

Theory will now be 939.3 KJ, which brings down the AP gap here.
Do we really have Theory scaling to Taker? He should downscale

granted, Taker no sold the explosion, so those who can harm him and those comparable to him upscale to the figure, so could balance out

She’s the highest tier in Karate, with Judo implanted. Not a high ranking judo person.
i have literally stated that she's not advanced in judo.
"and that's the one she's not very advanced in, so"
please read what i'm saying properly
Here’s a showcase of more advanced tech too, which he’ll most likely know.
don't you think would be out of character to use advanced techniques right away? From what i know she has the AP advantage, so i believe he would use basic moves first and she would smash him, or she would just do so before he can try a move (maybe not end the fight right away but cause a pretty big damage)

Do we really have Theory scaling to Taker? He should downscale

granted, Taker no sold the explosion, so those who can harm him and those comparable to him upscale to the figure, so could balance out
That depends on what tier Theory should be in the verse.

Imo, he should be Top Tier, as he's fought on par and even defeated wrestlers on that level (Kevin Owens, AJ Styles, Jeff Hardy, etc.).

Only God and Top Tiers are 939.3 KJ.

AP advantage isn’t half on the level of doing serious damage in a matter of a few hits, the two are relatively close in terms of strength

Fair enough I guess
I think we need to make a revision on the verse first before we can continue this matchup.

One thing we desperately need is a scaling chain for the verse, so we can make it easier to determine who's stronger.

Back