• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Savy as he has higher starting AP, sure Kanna could absorb his electricity to get stronger but i doubt he would keep using it after it gets absorbed a couple of times after which Savy would try to force it into a close quarters fight where he would dominate as he is more skilled in it and presumably his AP wouldnt be that much lower than Kannas even after she absorbed his electricity a couple of times.

>"Savy has higher starting AP"

TIL 131 megatons is higher than 281 megatons

Also before I make my next point, have you actually see Dragon Maid?

ShrekAlmighty said:
Nope havent seen Dragon Maid.
Well then how do you know who's more skilled in CQC? 281 isn't that much lower than 312, and it's not a gap that can't be closed through Kanna absorbing his electrcity. Also with speed equalized and Kanna's flight she has really no reason to go close quarters.

Savy has skilled martial artist etc while Kanna doesnt.

I specifically said that she would likely be stronger than him after absorbing his attacks a couple of time.

Older dragons I can get, but why does Kanna, who is stated and shown to have the mind of a child, be skilled in CQC? A bit of rough-playing with Tohru (with involves more ranged attacks) and a dodgeball game do not equal outstanding combat experience

Okay so she's slightly faster and slightly stronger, albeit the latter can be countered by stat amping. Savy should still take this albeit with a bit more difficulty due to still being far more skilled and Kanna needing to recharge to use her attacks

Kanna Kamui

Weaknesses: Kanna is still a child mentally and is yet to mature. Unlike Tohru, her mana requires recharging, and without recharging she is weakened quite a lot. She is also not capable of more advanced spells such as Tohru's Perception Blocking.

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

• Electricity Manipulation: Kanna's element is electricity. She is able to generate and manipulate electricity; however, unlike Tohru, who can generate her own mana, Kanna has to absorb mana from her surroundings.

This 7-A key of hers, the key we're using for this fight, is when she's sufficiently charged. She is coming into this fight already charged. She doesn't become 10-C as soon as she attacks. After charging she can last for days before even beginning to lose power.

TL;DR: Her running out of power is absolutely not a factor here.

Even if it were, which it isn't, she has plenty of electricity she can take from her opponent's attakcs in order to increase her AP/durability even further.

Back