• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kami Tenchi's Tier Explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.

VenomElite

VS Battles
Retired
I've been considering this as there's a description for Azathoth, Azathoth (Demonbane), Undoubtedly First, and The Creator. Since Kami Tenchi's tier is one of the most, if not the most debated Tier 0 on the wiki, I think an explanation of why he is Tier 0 should be on his page.

I've written up an explanation for attack potency, as some of the other Tier 0s have.

"is a transcendent entity that fully surpasses even the existence of the Chousin, as a more primary absolute, who are already transcendent in relation to dimensions, external nonexistence, logic and any theories, including those that are beyond the understanding of ordinary people, and this equally applies even to the tiniest shred of the divine essence"

I am open to any potential suggestions, re-wording, and discussion for this.

I tried to make a blog explaining Kami Tenchi's tier using that same reasoning and that didn't stop others from arguing that, using that logic, it would only make him 1-A or potentially High 1-A.

Yes, I know. You've told me multiple times that it would be harder to prove that Kami Tenchi is High 1-A than 0. Just stating what people have argued.

High 1-A doesn't work like that. High 1-As are those that would be Tier 0 were it not for some minor limitation, or having some higher entity above them. And there can be multiple High 1-As.

There is no being above Kami Tenchi. Considering he is as boundless to the Chousin as they are compared to ordinary beings warrants Tier 0. That isn't the definition of a "stronger 1-A" as others have suggested. 1-As can be stronger than other 1-As via a qualitative superiority, however, Kami Tenchi is not just qualitatively superior to the Chousin, he is beyond all forms of logic even to them, they who have created all of existence as a mere experiment and are already beyond all forms of logic for everything else in the verse.

I suppose we should wait for more input, since the page is locked and some may have some suggestions for improvement.

I am personally fine with adding a longer footnote explanation to the page.

How about something like this:

"Kami Tenchi is a transcendent entity that is as incomprehensible and boundless an existence to the Choushin (who are already transcendent in relation to dimensions, external nonexistence, logic and any scientific theories), as they are beyond the understanding of ordinary people.

It is also harder to argue that the entity should be High 1-A, rather than tier 0, as he does not have any known relevant minor limitation, nor does he have any being above or equal to him."

Okay. Thank you. I will insert that text into the profile then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back