• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Wizard's Profile

I would personally say no, but asking a calc member their opinion never hurts to be sure.

Is there any instance in the show where someone mentions how speed makes their attacks stronger or anything similar at all? Or perhaps hits harder because they move faster, whatever the means?

I mean, no really?

Must of his finishers (Normally the Wizard Kick Strike) are booster by magic as far i can remenber (i haven't see Wizard for a while). Anyone else can answer?

Then I would personally go with no, but again, confirming with a calc dude if it should be okay doesn't hurt.

And no, the issue isn't what they are boosted by. The source doesn't matter, it could be Ki or Magic or whatever, just that it is shown or mentioned in the show that speed becoming higher makes people hit harder, as that's how KE works.

That said, what else do you have in the way of feats for Wizard or people he may compare to?

Then asking a calc member or another more knowledgeable member if it's okay should be alright.

I personally think it is not enough, but asking doesn't hurt. Can always look for other feats in the meantime.

Perhaps.

Also, where does the Kamen Rider Wiki gets it's information from? Like, the stuff it puts in the transformations, or the weight and "tons" of power they have while punching?

Of course I ask in case you do know. If not, it is fine.

There is a official site of Kamen Rider, where most of the info is put in. We kinda ignore the stats because it ends contradicting the material showed in the series, but we keep the information about the armors and they funtions.

Yeah, that's what interests me, because it has stuff like Flame Dragon's Antennae sensing magic power, hostile intent and distance from Wizard. Am sure there are other curious things like this.

Yeah! For example, did you know that Build ToraUFO if it is on a pinch a "irregular shaped attack unit" would jump out of the UFO Halfbody Chest and attack the enemy to kill and the UFO it use to glide is in fact an actual one with aliens inside.

Yeah, that's why is so awesome.

The Official Site also gives how some weapons works piece by piece. Here is the Desing of Wizard weapon, the WizarSwordGun.

• Grim Hilt (Òé░Òâ¬ÒâáÒâÆÒâ½Òâê Gurimu Hiruto) - The hilt/grip. It boasts high strength and rigidity, allowing it to withstand magical attacks sent by wizards and other magical forces.
  • Arch Talisma (ÒéóÒâ╝ÒâüÒé┐Òâ¬Òé╣Òâ×Òâ│ ─Çchi Tarisuma) - A magic-absorbing crystal embedded into the handle. Magical power absorbed by the Arch Talisman is sent to the Bullet Spring to be transformed into a magic bullet.
  • Contract Trigger (Òé│Òâ│ÒâêÒâ®Òé»ÒâêÒâ¬Òé¼Òâ╝ Kontorakutorig─ü) - The trigger. Pulling the trigger increases the magical power stored within the WizarSwordGun, accelerating and launching bullets.
  • Hand Author (ÒâÅÒâ│ÒâëÒé¬Òâ╝ÒéÁÒâ╝ Hando Ōs─ü) - The 'hand' unit. By releasing unique vibrations, it can unleash the power of Wizard Rings. It is possible to strengthen the WizarSwordGun with attributes of a scanned elemental Wizard Ring (flame, water, hurricane or ground).
  • Bullet Spring (ÒâÉÒâ¼ÒââÒâêÒé╣ÒâùÒâ¬Òâ│Òé░ Baretto Supuringu) - An internal mechanism. Magical energy sent from the Arch Talisman is converted into a magic bullet. After firing a magic bullet, more can be developed, allowing for rapid fire without the need to reload.
  • Excellent Crystal (Òé¿Òé»Òé╗Òâ¼Òâ│ÒâêÒé»Òâ¬Òé╣Òé┐Òâ½ Ekuserento Kurisutaru) - A crystal located on the WizarSwordGun's barrel. It is a crystal with a complex structure that can amplify power by irregularly reflecting magical power. Magical power reflected by this is emitted as a light (seen during deathblows and finishing attacks). The reflected magical power strengthens the destructiveness of magic bullets and the Astral Razor.
  • Hawk Scope (ÒâøÒâ╝Òé»Òé╣Òé│Òâ╝Òâù Hōku Sukōpu) - A scope located above the muzzle. It detects magic and corrects aim accordingly, allowing Wizard to hit the target even if there is little accuracy. Enables high speed shooting accuracy by predicting movement.
  • Brighton Muzzle (ÒâûÒâ®ÒéñÒâêÒâ│Òâ×Òé║Òâ½ Buraiton Mazuru) - The muzzle. Unlike usual guns that utilise gunpowder to fire off bullets, the Brighton Muzzle utilises an extremely small reaction force, enabling more precise and powerful shots.
  • Trigonal Stone (ÒâêÒâ¬Òé┤ÒâèÒâ½Òé╣ÒâêÒâ╝Òâ│ Torigonaru Sutō) - A white crystal embedded on the blade. It is a repair device that fixes the Astral Razor via magical power stored within.
  • Astral Razor (ÒéóÒé╣ÒâêÒâ®Òâ½Òâ¼ÒéÂÒâ╝ Asutoraru Rez─ü) - The sharp blade. Via Kamen Rider Wizard's magical power, the Astral Razor can cut Phantoms (a feat that cannot be accomplished by ordinary weapons).

That's what makes them admittedly cool. Also, some sort of Absorption should be added due to Infinity Form. The Coat re-absorbs the energy Wizard dispenses when he attacks and redistributes it into him, which would do wonders for his stamina.

Nicetoderp said:
Most of Toku show are weird anyway.
But let be real most fiction that is a long running series are weird.
Haha..hahaha..haha *Laugh nervously in One Piece and Fate*

Anyway, pretty much we settled the abilities, right? Then what we need now is the tier adjustment

it's too long since we started creating Wizard's profile. I have no idea about his original feat he did in his Ap&Speed and the All Dragon'kick didn't work in the moment

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Perhaps.

Also, where does the Kamen Rider Wiki gets it's information from? Like, the stuff it puts in the transformations, or the weight and "tons" of power they have while punching?

Of course I ask in case you do know. If not, it is fine.
TV Asahi alway give us details of the show currently on their TV channel. Like this one for Thouser. The descriptions on the wiki is actually translation for these details

Thx for that calc but what is Ap of Base Style?

and Infinity Style should goes with same tier with All Dragon but stronger?

Not really contributing but might I add how I dislike how we completely disregard blatant AP and Strength feats simply because the given speed is FTL? Like according to our system, he straight up can't do that... even though he did.

Akreious said:
Not really contributing but might I add how I dislike how we completely disregard blatant AP and Strength feats simply because the given speed is FTL? Like according to our system, he straight up can't do that... even though he did.
What do you expect?

Physics straight up makes no sense past that point, trying to use calcs with FTL movement is assuming that would work at all like that, which there is no proof of and is more or less impossible.

And don't bring me the "well by that logic, FTL shouldn't even exist!" argument. FTL is impossible, but finding out the required speed to get from point A to point B doesn't care about relativity, and calcing an explosion that should cover a bigger area likewise has no real physics limitation.

Back