• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Wizard's Profile

And if we only use 99% Light Speed?

We could get a base for the Dragon Strike that we can use and then add a Higher that X-X in the Attack Tier.

That sounds like low balling the result just to get any result at all, which I am not sure about but... I guess you could ask to see if that could be permitted.

In Kamen Rider Wizard in Magic Land, the Drake Phantom also know as Kamen Rider Sorcerer, utilize the Philosopher's Stone (AKA The Hope Wizard Ring) to full up his spell Creation, that change the world into Magic Land, where basically everyone has access to magic and can transform into Kamen Riders Mages.

Jamesthetaker said:
Can you elaborate more about it?
Sorcerer use Philosopher's Stone to rewrite reality to create new reality called Magic Land, where entire history of humanity is changed (Human focus on develop magic rather than science). This Reality Warping even effect on Phoenix, who were still dying and reviving on the Sun at that time. So it effect range not just on Earth, possible effect on the entire timeline.

At the end of Wizard's Part in Sengoku Fateful War, Haruto leave Hope Ring(Philosopher's Stone) inside his Underworld, accidentally made it became one with his magic source. That why Wizard change to Infinity Dragon Gold instead of Infinity Dragon when he use Finish Strike Ring.

So Haruto's magic currently should equal or even superior to Sorcerer when he use Philosopher's Stone to create Magic Land.

Second White Wizard (Koyomi) can do this feat with her Explosion and Wizard Flame Style can easily overpower her (But this was EoS Wizard). May be we could use this for calculation.

Like Jasonsith replyed, we should found other Wizard's Infinite Style cal but what about All Dragon's speed? we still have problem about this

unless Infinite Style goes with same Ap as All Dragon but stronger by the fact Gemlin overhelmed all of Wizard's Style after he absorbed Koyomi Philosopher's Stone, then be defeated by Base Style Strike Wizard Kick enhancing with Hope Ring

Well... All Dragon and Special Rush should be at the same speed, and Special Rush manage to keep up with Fourze Meteor Nadeshiko Fusion States, and Fourze Rocket States (a lesser form) travels form ground level up to space in mere 4 seconds.

Should they be used for the Philosopher's Stone/Hope Ring only? From what i've seen, it's seem like Sorcerer can only created Magic Land with it exclusively. Hope Ring become one with Haruto power source doesn't seem to scale to him physically.

Yeah, I've seen only once Haruto used Hope Ring to gain power enough and kickin ass Gemlin, I should count them only to same tier as All Dragon

LinkSlayerLvX said:
Yeah, I've seen only once Haruto used Hope Ring to gain power enough and kickin ass Gemlin, I should count them only to same tier as All Dragon
It also was use to activate the Chin Pui Pui Ring, something that Haruto couldn't do in the Movie.

And when he finish off Gemlin, he didn't even need to scan the Hope or Kick Strike Wizard Ring in his Driver to do the final attack. The only fact of having the Ring in his hand was enough to power up a NORMAL KICK to the same level (or even beyond) that the Dragon Kick Strike.

So if Wizard Legend Key is 4-B, then may be this should scaling for Legend Key of Drive, Gaim, Ghost in Heisei Generation and Gaim/Ghost continue scaling for Legend Key of OOO, Fourze and Ex-Aid Muteki in HG Final. This 2 movie pretty sure is canon.
Just my opinion.

Drahavern said:
So if Wizard Legend Key is 4-B, then may be this should scaling for Legend Key of Drive, Gaim, Ghost in Heisei Generation and Gaim/Ghost continue scaling for Legend Key of OOO, Fourze and Ex-Aid Muteki in HG Final. This 2 movie pretty sure is canon.
Just my opinion.
Nope, in HG vs Pacman, Wizard just fight one on one with Dragonknight Bugster not scale to everyone here, he only just show and share feat of his civilion form to other

LinkSlayerLvX said:
Drahavern said:
Just my opinion.
Nope, in HG vs Pacman, Wizard just fight one on one with Dragonknight Bugster not scale to everyone here, he only just show and share feat of his civilion form to other
Wasn't 3 bugsters of Pacman was on same power level, Hatena and Genome should superior to them.
Both Dragonknight and Chambara is likely stronger than Specter (EoS) and Necrom (EoS), who can fought Gammaizers along side with Ghost Mugen. Necrom at this time slightly weaker than Specter, so Chambara and Dragonkight should equal in power. Ex-Aid's Riders is buffed so they doesn't counted.
Every Bugsters can managed to fight with Upgrade/Super Forms and forced Legend Riders to use their Final Form to defeat them.

Yeah but they doesn't match against their final form and they one-shot them and become disadvantaged since they go to Super Form

Every Bugster in that movie still count with higher tier than God-Tier Ghost

At 8:30 of this https://*********.sh/Drama/Kamen-Rider-Wizard/Episode-2?id=6179. Hellhound Phantom blocking multiple bullets from Wizard SwordGun

Well, in his debut in the Fourze Movie the Silver Billetes manages to send back both Geminis and Sagittarius Zodiacts a good pair of meters. We could use that yo calculate the speed of the bullets?

Back