• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider vs. Ghost Rider (Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ultimate Ghostie needed a few matches, and while I was browsing the Kamen Rider profiles I came across a fitting High 8-C, so

Eh, it's not like this is a revision, and IMO it's obnoxious linking other users to comment on your matches

Sorry, i don't know about that. I just want you to know that those are the only people who know about Zero-One. I can still posted the matches on the discussion so they would know.

Don't need to since i already following this match

But anyway what this version of GR do? Aruto always lead with CQC and can switching to his other forms

This Ghost Rider employs hit-and-run tactics along with alotta hellfire, but his Penance Stare is kinda OOC I reckon.

Huh, then pretty much Aruto take this tbh with all of his versatility he had

Freezing Bear and Flaming Tiger might not effective against him but the other forms like Flying Falcon, Bitting Shark, and Breaking Mammoth are good to counter all of GR arsenal

At worst, Aruto can turn into Shining Hopper and start blitzing him, so yeah i vote Aruto for my reason

"Individualy I understand those words, but if you put 'em together like that, it doesn't make sense anymore"

Anyways vote counted ig

Eh, just that I don't exactly know what terms like "Biting Shark" or "Flying Falcon" mean in terms of the attacks, so I can't properly respond to them

Hmm, seems like they're energy attacks, that's good, but not exactly game-winning when Ghostie can counter it with his own chain and hellfire.

Also, re-reading the comic, I may have been wrong on the Hit-and-Run tactic, he's actually a persistent fighter when not affected by CIS. And his Penance Stare isn't entirely out of the question either

I'm with Veloxt

For dodging his hellfire and do not contact him, Biting Shark and Flying Falcon can finish him with energy attack which is extended malee range. Also his driver helps Aruto for something like analysis the battle.

Or Rising Hopper blitzed him

The problem with the Penance State is that the objective needs to cause suffering in people, something that Aruto doesn't do. If Ghost Rider manage to catch Aruto to use that move, it wouldn't work. The same with his Hell Fire.

Biting Shark's Unlimited Chopper is says that can cut everything, so i think that this form or the Attache Calibur loader with the Key could cut the Chain.

If the Hell Fire works in Aruto, Flaming Tiger form can resist his own fire that in the official site it says that is up to 1800┬░C, so it could resist in some degree Ghost Rider's Hellfire.

But about his Regenerationn... i have nothing. Despite how adaptative Aruto is, nothing in his arsenal have holy propieties, so unless Ghost Rider could get K.O.ed, Aruto couldn't really put his down for good.

How much into high 8-C even is that GR? Scaled to Carnage or Black Widow bomb or what?

What is the range for the PS for this GR?

The president with cold gags FRA - may change.

Ghostie scales to a casual plane-busting feat, which is 3.8 tons.

Penance Stare is melee range-ish

@Velox Not really? He just kinda looks at you, it isn't exactly long staring.

SBA states they're fighting in a clearing in Central Park. Not exactly full of cars...

Also, these are characters who can ram thenselves through planes with little to no damage. Why would a car stop them now?

Zero-One scales to Shooting Wolf, whose Finisher clocks in at 4.3 Tons which is higher, but Ghost Rider's 3.8 Ton feat was casual so it might be higher. Durability should be the same. Though this can be fixed by Breaking Mammoth and Shining Hopper to give Aruto the edge.

Aruto has more ablities than Blaze and since this GR doesn't have the regen or the immortality so killing him should be easier.

The Penance Stare is nowhere near as powerful as the OG's nor does it have the range, so Shining Hopper just keeps faking him out over and over.

I say Aruto wins via more varied abilities with his Progrize Keys, and he always has Breaking Mammoth and Shining Hopper to bust out if necessary.

Since Aruto just got Shining Hopper in the latest episode, it's gonna give an edge in this battle. Not only it's stronger but it's combat styles is pretty complex as well.

I honestly dont know how to explain Shining Hopper's combat style nor it's ability to Ghost Rider's supporters, so... maybe it's best to just show you guy. Tell us the KR supporters what do you guy think about it.

Anyway, if what is said about Johnny above is true, then i vote Aruto for Breaking Mammoth form and Shining Hopper being vastly stronger than Rising Hopper (But still capped at High 8-C btw) and may protects him from PS's range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back