• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Verse Questions

1. Why is Hyper Clock Up immeasurable? It says "Can travel back in time through sheer speed" but that's not the case. It is just faster than normal clock up as it portrayed in the series, and Time Travel is just the Hyper Zector's another function.

2. Why is Oma Zi-O gains 2-B as his normal AP? Isn't the feat comes from his Reality Warping feat? It is the same case as the Genm thread I created, "I don't see why it would scale to his physical strength outright."

3. Kamen Rider G's 2-B key came from him appears in the movie for properly less than 5 minutes and not to mentioned that we don't know if he's the original G as he's most likely comes from Zi-O's summoning powers like other Riders in the movie. Not to mention that the movie portrays how the Riders came back pretty vague. I don't know if he should have this key on his profile.

4. Shouldn't we add the weakness of most Riders as "their belt" to their profile?

Last edited:
For 2, it was discussed before. For 3, we actually do know how strong Rider Summons are. In Zi-O, Drive was capable of keeping up with Grand Zi-O and characters on those levels. Although Grand's rating is 2-C to 2-B, so should G's. And for 4, sure, that'd be fine.

1. Hyper Clock Up is speed amplification, we can interpret this as Hyper Clock Up can amp Kabuto speed to the point that he could physically travel through time.

2. Because Oma have constantly shown the capabilities on that level many times, unlike God Genm's whose power usage are inconsistent.

3. What BERRIE555 said above.

4. That is unnecessary because the belt have same durability as that Rider so its cannot be considered as weakness.

1. Why is Hyper Clock Up immeasurable? It says "Can travel back in time through sheer speed" but that's not the case. It is just faster than normal clock up as it portrayed in the series, and Time Travel is just the Hyper Zector's another function.
He literally uses Hyper Clock Up to travel back in time

1. Hyper Clock Up is speed amplification, we can interpret this as Hyper Clock Up can amp Kabuto speed to the point that he could physically travel through time.

2. Because Oma have constantly shown the capabilities on that level many times, unlike God Genm's whose power usage are inconsistent.

3. What BERRIE555 said above.

4. That is unnecessary because the belt have same durability as that Rider so its cannot be considered as weakness.
1. Hyper Clock Up is not travel through time via sheer speed. In the series it is portrayed as just faster than normal clock up, the worm Hyper Kabuto fighting was still moving. Time Travel is just its another function. Now you're just wanking this.

4. It's not just about dura. Trinkets removal. Henshin deactivation. You name it. It even portrayed as weakness in its own franchise.

1. I mean the Flash from DC Comics can time travel via sheer speed, but we can just separated the time travel and HCU for the fairness

4. Even with deactivation it would be hard to do against the Riders, i agree with this but as James said it should be scaled to their dura

1. I don't ever recall anything moving at the speed comparable to Hyper Clock Up, the Worm in question literally got frozen in slow motion and cannot do anything. Clock Up is the main function of every Rider and Hyper Clock is the same, its boost speed enough for Kabuto to travel time. Not that really matter since AKM Sama will make a thread about immeasurable speed via physically travel through time in the future. I don't see the harm of leaving it there til then.

4. So? Not every Rider have that weakness or it's easy to accomplish that feat. Considering you would need to defeat them first or have enough strength to rip it off them.

1. I don't ever recall anything moving at the speed comparable to Hyper Clock Up, the Worm in question literally got frozen in slow motion and cannot do anything. Clock Up is the main function of every Rider and Hyper Clock is the same, its boost speed enough for Kabuto to travel time. Not that really matter since AKM Sama will make a thread about immeasurable speed via physically travel through time in the future. I don't see the harm of leaving it there til then.

4. So? Not every Rider have that weakness or it's easy to accomplish that feat. Considering you would need to defeat them first or have enough strength to rip it off them.
1. You know that you got to do more than seeing your enemies got frozen in a slow motion in order to get Immeasurable speed right? Hyper Clock Up is just a enhanced Clock Up with Time Travel function. That's all.

4. That's why I said "most Riders" unless your eyes have some problem when reading the OP. And THAT is indeed the weakness. Not easy to do do not change them from being weakness.

1. You could make a CRT about this or whatever, it probably gonna get change in the future anyway.

2. Any Tinkers from Worm would become powerless if you removed their weapons yet it isn't listed as weakness in their profile. That is because it isn't necessary, can you tell how many times Rider's belt got removed/destroyed/stolen in entire franchise and how its happened in middle of the fight? From what i remember, here is some occasions:

- The belt got stolen before the Rider's know it.

- The enemy defeat the Rider's then stole their belt.

- The belt got destroyed in the fight and this only happened when the enemy have comparable or higher AP. However, most of the time the belt still stayed on Rider's body even if they got knocked out.

Overall, it isn't much of a weakness when you need to defeat the enemy first then remove the equipment from them. This is a similar case to Ben 10 where you could just cut off his hand after he detransformed, easy wins right? That is assuming if they won't beat you up instead.

Not to be rude to the OP, but you seriously need to rewatch Kabuto if you don't remember that part where Gatack is literally killed by a Worm and Hyper Kabuto uses Clock-Up to quickly go back in time and stop that. This isn't the only time he's done this stuff

Last edited:
As for the Drivers, I suppose you could say "Can only transform via [Insert name here] Driver". Although that won't apply to everybody. Kuuga and Agito have their Drivers basically within them and in Kuuga's case, even when it was damaged it regenerated relatively quickly and he could still transform post-series as shown in the novel

Back