• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider upgrade and revision.. [OOO,Build,Zi-O]

would having conceptual nature help you survives the space-time destruction ? I have never heard about this, if it is then can i have the explanation for this ? it would help for the future debate.

@Diinou what do you think about Empowerment part ?

Because Core Medals are conceptual, only conceptual destructions, like Purple Medal users, are can destroy them. That's the whole gimmick of Purple Medal. (Gee, why don't they just erase things from the get-go? It would have made things easier)

As for empowerment thing, yes, they are empowered by Cell Medals inside them.

This looks fine, though I would like to know where the evidence of Over-Quartzer being canon is.

It is very much canon, it is an alternate ending to Zi-O like Ex-Aid Movie True Ending in that nature

Diinou HotHead said:
As for empowerment thing, yes, they are empowered by Cell Medals inside them.
Ah no, i means the discussion above about Sougo's empowerment to every riders that he's summoned :v

Over-Quartzer Zi-O should get a seperate profile then. He isn't the same Zi-O as the main continuity.

Sir Ovens said:
Over-Quartzer Zi-O should get a seperate profile then. He isn't the same Zi-O as the main continuity.
I don't think so. As Nicetoderp said, Over-Quartzer serve as a alternate ending to Zi-O, nothing about it seem out of place or too different.

It would seem wise to seperate the file for canonicity issues. While I understand that it serves as a different ending, it would be easier for new users to tell that it's a seperate continuity if we split the pages.

And by all account. the ending of Over Quartzer doesnt really have the feel of finality to it. And in timeline placement the director flip flop between Alternate Ending or straight up canon.

Also shouldnt Rider have type 8 immortality due to Heisei FOREVER?

Okay, to once again give this upgrade and revision a TL:DR version.

-Swap Statistics Amplification to Empowerment for every Greeed like Gamel or Eiji Hino. And give them Limited Telepathy

-Resistance to Empathic Manipulation

-Self-Sustenance(Type 1) to Eiji Hino,Woz,Sougo Tokiwa via RideArmor,Evolto and Sento Kiryu possibly to other Build Rider.

-Durability Negation and swap his Spatial Manipulation for Limited Space-Time Manipulation.

-Sougo Tokiwa (Quartzer) gain Resistance to All Heisei Kame Riders' Powers and Abilities (Icluding non-protagonists as well)

-Sougo Tokiwa in his Oma Form get Resistance Negation due to bodied the above guy.

-Both Sougos also get Empowerment to their summons. (Amping them to Sougo's level like how he is able to match Swartz)

Nicetoderp said:
I mean there is bit of thing of each Rider missing here and there. Thing like Woz's teleporting with his scarf/cloak.
And Swartz missing Type 8 and 4 immortality from the fact that he is Another Rider.
Redirected from Genaral thread everyone will agree? to give immortal Type 4 and 8 to All Another Rider's profiles via the fact of Anotherwatches which they can ressurected anytimes if aren't defeated by the same rider power, then give immortal negation them to Zi-O's rider super form above, then I agree these one

Sir Ovens said:
This too, since Over-Quartzer is more like an alternate ending to Zi-O.

Zi-O Episode 2 in this episode we can see Another Build from last episode being revive despite literally get vape in the last episode. And after that Sougo try defeating him again only after Another Build get vape he literally come back a scene later and continue to fight. Specific scene in questio

Also after rewatching Zi-O. Shouldn't Sougo be 4-B by the fact that he is a match to Another Build who was around the same level as EoS Sento and Banjo?

They were losing power yes, but they can still fight just fine.

Even if they are weaken that wouldn't stop the fact that they are still 4-B. Even then Sougo in his Build Armor still recived Build Ridewatch from EoS Sento

Nicetoderp said:
My mistake then. But Another Rider Immortality should still be applied, right?
No, because the Another Riders aren't inmortal. They Anotherwatches can't be destroyed without the original Rider power, but they can be knock out of they transformation where they are vulnerable.

Technically, but if the Rider still take lethal damage they will continue to come back over and over again.

And if that isn't immortality then I don't know what that is

Just because the Rider can be knock out of transformation doesn't mean that the immortality doesn't applied. And even if they goes back to civilian form. Just pop that Another Ridewatch again and goes back into the fight. Easy.

Back