• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Specs Revision Part 14.1: Ghost (FINALLY)

MY NAME IS TENKUJI TAKERU
I am Takeru Tenkuji. On my 18th birthday, I was killed by rampaging Gamma. In order to come back to life, I became Kamen Rider Ghost and began gathering the Eyecons, now watch me repeat the same thing in all eps and specials

Ah, right. Forgot about that. Yeah, a new key for Ghost could likely be discussed here, I agree

Universal Lord Takeru is the most unexpected and the most hilarious thing ever

Anyway we need the staffs approval, i'll let you guys to do it since i'm currently very busy with the tourney

this prob applies to necrom yeah, isnt the ghost driver also ganma technology?
Not sure but implying that only Ganma is able to affect Ganma, then Ghost's tech might be Ganma. This i'm a bit iffy on because Ghost and co gets stomped by many other characters from different seasons even though they claim to be invul

Not sure but implying that only Ganma is able to affect Ganma, then Ghost's tech might be Ganma. This i'm a bit iffy on because Ghost and co gets stomped by many other characters from different seasons even though they claim to be invul
the writers forget that its a thing, im gonna try to chek if the ghost tech is ganma

Just wondering, should we make a new thread (After Ghost specs revisions) which covers the scaling for Ghost and Saber. Like Tier 2 Ghost and at least FTL Saber

im going to make a kamen rider revision (found some cool stuff that could be added), ig we could talk about tier 2 ghost there
It may be better to give Tier 2 Ghost its own focused thread to make sure everything can be organized

This seems fine, though I wish you didn't place every last scan in one whole post since they aren't in order and thus makes it hard for someone like me with shot internet connection and poor memory at times to recall if I seen the ability mentioned.

This seems fine, though I wish you didn't place every last scan in one whole post since they aren't in order and thus makes it hard for someone like me with shot internet connection and poor memory at times to recall if I seen the ability mentioned.
Thanks, maybe I can split them with forms in the future

Back