• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Shin revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Introduction

So Zukan came up with specs for Kamen Rider shin so time to add new abilities and stuff

Abilities

Vibration Manipulation and Limited Durability Negation (His nails can emit high-frequency vibrations which allow him to cut any material just by touching it)
Information Analysis (His hyper sensor can catch and analyze information such as the temperature and the size of objects. His third eye governs the sixth sense and his cat eye can catch a wide range of information as well as targets even moving at high speeds)
Instinctive Reactions (Shin's fighting style is from pure instinct)
Stealth Mastery (As showcased here)
Limited Resistance to Fire Manipulation (Can resist heat of 700-800C for 5 minutes)

Weakness

as stated above, fire is Shin's weakness so it should be added in the weakness section

Kinda weird he would resist heat but not fire. But I guess one is literally eating your cells for fuel so it tracks.

I agree with everything.

I’m pretty sure the heat and fire resistance are the same, just worded differently. Cause like, why wouldn’t you be able to resist fires if you already resist high temps. And the heat resistance specifically specified that it’s only a temporary one.

Well being on fire and being hot are two different things.

I’m pretty sure the heat and fire resistance are the same, just worded differently. Cause like, why wouldn’t you be able to resist fires if you already resist high temps. And the heat resistance specifically specified that it’s only a temporary one.
As Ovens said, there are many instances in fiction where the character can resist being near fire or extreme temperatures, but they can still get set on fire normally.

Since the supporters and staff have given their agreement, this is a pretty straight-forward upgrade.

I think you can add this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back