• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alternate Title: The Future Grimm-Dark Horror Story From Unknown Universe...

Alright, here is the Saber matches that i have alongside the others that i'm planned, first against Dan Phantom from Danny Phantom series
And well despite the series got it's tier 6 back, the verse itself is really hella strong with the ghost physiology and the low-godly regen
Thankfully Saber has low-godly regen negation and NPI as well so maybe this fight can work, the only thing that i'm worried is the low 6-B forcefield, but we'll see
Anyway lets go to match!

Summary would be added later

• Legeiel/Zoous Arc Saber is used and this Resonated Rekka Touma/Saber
  • Ghost Wail and Full-Amp Elemental Dragon/Emotional Dragon are restricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place: Amity Park
  • images
  • Starting range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!

images

VS
images

Last edited:
What is Dan the PhantomMan AP?

Saber should be 1/3 of Blades snowstorm feat which make him around 30~40 Gigaton in Brave Dragon, assuming this is SBA then he start off in Elemental Dragon which is several stomps over layers over Brave Dragon in term of AP.

Also, something something Saber Skill Issues

Last edited:
Then Saber already have a very sizable AP advantage, but depend on the scaling chain it might be closer than I thought.

Now, most of the Ectoplasm attack can just be dodge through Saber Instinctive Reaction Elemental scatter, or he twirl his sword a bunch and return the pain back

First things first, you got to change the location of the battle. I haven't made a location profile for the Ghost Zone yet but it basically allows any non ghost to gain powers similar to a ghost and passively phase through everything including the ghosts so it only helps Saber.

With that said, I'll go over the match with the assumption that they are not in the Ghost Zone.

AP

• Saber: Going off Nicetoderp's comment, Saber is 30 to 40 Gigatons
  • Dan > Ancent Ghosts (Together) > Pariah Dark (Crown and Ring) > Vortex = 16 Gigatons

If we go by the numbers Saber is either 1.875 times (Using 30 Gigatons) to 2.5 times (Using 40 Gigatons) stronger than Dan (16 Gigatons) though as I pointed out, Dan has a scaling chain so it likely isn't that large with the exception of the Element Dragon thing Nicetoderp mention.

Lifting Strength

• Saber is Class T
  • Dan is Class K

Saber can manhandle if the two engage in a physical grapple.

Intelligence/Skill

Saber is overall more intelligent and skilled going off his profile, especially since Dan doesn't utilize the intelligence he gained from Vlad and takes a more sociopathic destructive approach. That's not to say he isn't capable, he's skilled in the use of his abilities in combat but in hand to hand, he's a brawler.

However, I don't think Saber's overall skill is going to come in to play since Dan isn't likely to engage in any lengthy close combat fight especially when he sees he's out-matched.

Abilities

* Saber:

Saber's Rekka will be effective against Dan since he is evil, plus it gets stronger when heating up. Attack Reflection is also good but Dan can take his own attacks and has multiple was of avoiding them if reflected so I don't see this being to helpful but worth mentioning.

It says he has NPI but the type isn't specified, and Danny Phantom ghosts have multiple types of intangibility so it would be good to get confirmation on which type. His Low-Godly Regeneration Negation and Immortality Negation would allow him to keep Dan from regenerating, however, ghosts have other ways of returning but this is still an inconvenience.

Snce his ESP allows him to sense evil beings and see things others can't, Dan will be unable to preform any sneak attacks. Saber also has other methods to buff his strength and possesses intense heat attacks which ignore durability and I believe are above a ghosts level of heat resistance.

* Dan

Ghost Physiology gives Dan a lot of abilities and while some aren't helpful due to Saber's abilities, there are still some that are helpful. Body Control is useful because Dan actually doesn't use intangibility like that and decides to duplicate himself or open wholes in his body to avoid attacks. This will allow him to dodge simple attacks without worry.

Possession is also a valuable power since Saber doesn't seem to have resistance and Dan's possession is layered. Other than that, most other ghost stuff aren't to useful. However, Dan has his own abilities like Duplication which will allow him to hold the numbers advantage.

Just like Saber, Dan has several ways to amp himself such as the Accelerated Development/Reactive Power level of both Danny and Vlad. Danny's RPL was great enough to allow him to trade blows with the Fright Knight in their battle despite about a minute beforehand, Danny couldn't even make him flinch. He also has statistics amplification with ghost energy which is great enough to tare through those comparable to himself.

Overview/Vote

There was definitely more I could have gone over but I think it's best to keep things short enough to not drag things on.

As for who I'm voting for? I'd say Kamen Rider Saber takes the match pretty handedly.

* Resoning

Both have multiple ways to amp that allow them to stomp opponents but Saber already starts out stronger and thus would hold the advantage throughout the fight.

Saber's overall intelligence and skill would also allow him to win a close combat confrontation, plus his senses would make any potential sneak attacks useless. And while I'm unsure which NPI Saber has, DP ghosts mostly remain in a physical state when in combat and Dan doesn't utilize his intangibility power anyway so that's not an issue.

Saber can also negate Low-Godly regeneration so he can stop Dan from regenerating, and while Dan's essesne could attempt to Overshadow Saber and reform around him, it's out of character for Dan to use possession and since Saber can sense and see him, he could avoid it without issue.

Dan could potentially outlast (he has infinite darkness) Saber and potentially land a possession with a ton of duplicates but the way Dan fights, that would be something far off from his mind. Plus Saber doesn't seem like he'll run out of stamina any time soon. Shields are also out of character for Dan but even if he did use them, he wouldn't spam them.

So overall, I'd say Saber should win this with some difficulty but handedly.

Saber: Going off Nicetoderp's comment, Saber is 30 to 40 Gigatons
Correction, Saber is 30/40 Gigaton is Brave Dragon, which is a base form. Dragon Eagle is immensely stronger than it, Crimson Dragon Stomp DE, Dragonic Knight bodied someone who stomp Crimson Dragon, Primitive Dragon stomp someone that stomp Dragonic Knight, and lastly Elemental Dragon is immensely stronger than that.

Brave Dragon << Dragon Eagle/Saiyuu Dragon <<< Crimson Dragon <<< Dragonic Knight <<< Primitive Dragon <<< Elemental Dragon.

It says he has NPI but the type isn't specified
NPI in Saber is them interacting with eachother attacks, by either parrying, nullifying, or adding the sum of their power into the energy attacks. Whether it's fire, water, wind, lightning, darkness, light or whatever the hell Durendal time sword is shooting out. There's probably something I missed out too but that's the gist of it.

NPI in Saber is them interacting with eachother attacks, by either parrying, nullifying, or adding the sum of their power into the energy attacks. Whether it's fire, water, wind, lightning, darkness, light or whatever the hell Durendal time sword is shooting out. There's probably something I missed out too but that's the gist of it.
Then Dan should be able to phase through any of his attacks. Though as I already pointed out, that's not in characters.

Hitting shadow is different than hitting elemental so he can hit Dan in his phasing tho like what Griffin said, thats not on his in-character
I'm not sure you can compare hitting a shadow to hitting a ghost, especially give Shadow from Danny Phantom has different intangibiliies. Like I said though it doesn't really matter.

Well thats quick, counted
@LordGriffin1000 Do you still have an arguments or willingly to vote now?
I don't have anything else to add since I already posted my arguments and I did vote already...

First things first, you got to change the location of the battle. I haven't made a location profile for the Ghost Zone yet but it basically allows any non ghost to gain powers similar to a ghost and passively phase through everything including the ghosts so it only helps Saber.

With that said, I'll go over the match with the assumption that they are not in the Ghost Zone.

AP

• Saber: Going off Nicetoderp's comment, Saber is 30 to 40 Gigatons
  • Dan > Ancent Ghosts (Together) > Pariah Dark (Crown and Ring) > Vortex = 16 Gigatons

If we go by the numbers Saber is either 1.875 times (Using 30 Gigatons) to 2.5 times (Using 40 Gigatons) stronger than Dan (16 Gigatons) though as I pointed out, Dan has a scaling chain so it likely isn't that large with the exception of the Element Dragon thing Nicetoderp mention.

Lifting Strength

• Saber is Class T
  • Dan is Class K

Saber can manhandle if the two engage in a physical grapple.

Intelligence/Skill

Saber is overall more intelligent and skilled going off his profile, especially since Dan doesn't utilize the intelligence he gained from Vlad and takes a more sociopathic destructive approach. That's not to say he isn't capable, he's skilled in the use of his abilities in combat but in hand to hand, he's a brawler.

However, I don't think Saber's overall skill is going to come in to play since Dan isn't likely to engage in any lengthy close combat fight especially when he sees he's out-matched.

Abilities

* Saber:

Saber's Rekka will be effective against Dan since he is evil, plus it gets stronger when heating up. Attack Reflection is also good but Dan can take his own attacks and has multiple was of avoiding them if reflected so I don't see this being to helpful but worth mentioning.

It says he has NPI but the type isn't specified, and Danny Phantom ghosts have multiple types of intangibility so it would be good to get confirmation on which type. His Low-Godly Regeneration Negation and Immortality Negation would allow him to keep Dan from regenerating, however, ghosts have other ways of returning but this is still an inconvenience.

Snce his ESP allows him to sense evil beings and see things others can't, Dan will be unable to preform any sneak attacks. Saber also has other methods to buff his strength and possesses intense heat attacks which ignore durability and I believe are above a ghosts level of heat resistance.

* Dan

Ghost Physiology gives Dan a lot of abilities and while some aren't helpful due to Saber's abilities, there are still some that are helpful. Body Control is useful because Dan actually doesn't use intangibility like that and decides to duplicate himself or open wholes in his body to avoid attacks. This will allow him to dodge simple attacks without worry.

Possession is also a valuable power since Saber doesn't seem to have resistance and Dan's possession is layered. Other than that, most other ghost stuff aren't to useful. However, Dan has his own abilities like Duplication which will allow him to hold the numbers advantage.

Just like Saber, Dan has several ways to amp himself such as the Accelerated Development/Reactive Power level of both Danny and Vlad. Danny's RPL was great enough to allow him to trade blows with the Fright Knight in their battle despite about a minute beforehand, Danny couldn't even make him flinch. He also has statistics amplification with ghost energy which is great enough to tare through those comparable to himself.

Overview/Vote

There was definitely more I could have gone over but I think it's best to keep things short enough to not drag things on.

As for who I'm voting for? I'd say Kamen Rider Saber takes the match pretty handedly.

* Resoning

Both have multiple ways to amp that allow them to stomp opponents but Saber already starts out stronger and thus would hold the advantage throughout the fight.

Saber's overall intelligence and skill would also allow him to win a close combat confrontation, plus his senses would make any potential sneak attacks useless. And while I'm unsure which NPI Saber has, DP ghosts mostly remain in a physical state when in combat and Dan doesn't utilize his intangibility power anyway so that's not an issue.

Saber can also negate Low-Godly regeneration so he can stop Dan from regenerating, and while Dan's essesne could attempt to Overshadow Saber and reform around him, it's out of character for Dan to use possession and since Saber can sense and see him, he could avoid it without issue.

Dan could potentially outlast (he has infinite darkness) Saber and potentially land a possession with a ton of duplicates but the way Dan fights, that would be something far off from his mind. Plus Saber doesn't seem like he'll run out of stamina any time soon. Shields are also out of character for Dan but even if he did use them, he wouldn't spam them.

So overall, I'd say Saber should win this with some difficulty but handedly.
This entire post is my analysis on the fight and at the end, I voted for Saber.

Back