• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Saber Revision

So at first wonder world is actually a world infinite in size
Saber can have 3A via defeat Solomon who has enormous energy extracts from the universe or whole creation(森羅万象) and ability to create a space imitates the wonder world.
2C with Haouken Xross Saber: Stopped the invasion of wonder world to real world.
At least 2C likely higher with Almighty Wonder ridebook : recreated the real world , created new wonder world and dark world by wrote the wishes of people in Almighty ridebook, by recieving human wishes infinite possiblities are exihibited.

So Saber tier as my suggestion is: High 8-C, higher with Crimson Dragon and King of Arthur, far higher with Dragonic Knight | High 8-C with Base Forms/Wonder Combos, Crimson Dragon, King of Arthur, Dragonic Knight, At least Low 7-C with Emotional, Primitive, Elemental Dragon | High 8-C with Base Forms/Wonder, Combos Crimson Dragon, King of Arthur, Dragonic Knight, At least Low 7-C with Emotional, Primitive, Elemental Dragon, 3A to 2C with Haouken Xross Saber | At least 2C, likely higher with Wonder Almighty

What do you guys think?
Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

pretty sure the "infinite possiblities are exihibited" part is "infinite potential is shown/displayed"

given that the kanji of "exhibited" part here is 発揮, which mean "show(power, ability), demonstration, display"

Also, the 森羅万象 does mean "all creation" when talking about the real world, but in this context where it's talking about Wonder Ride Book, it's simply mean "everything" inside wonder ride book. Not that the Omniforce WRB actually draw the power from all creation or the universe itself.

After taking a look, this look pretty good:

The Wonder World are said to be infinite which i'd assume they're saying about it size. Additionally, one of the screenshoots shown that there is a nebula on background. I think a Possibly High 3-A could work.

If we take the context above into account then Wonder World and Real World are, by extensive, separate universes. By this mean, since High 3-A isn't a solid rating so 2-C should have Possibly as well.

On other side, i would rather keep High 6-A rating like this:

High 8-C with Base Forms/Wonder, Combos Crimson Dragon, King of Arthur, Dragonic Knight, At least Low 7-C with Emotional, Primitive, Elemental Dragon, At least High 6-A, Possibly High 3-A to 2-C with Haouken Xross Saber | At least High 6-A, Possibly High 3-A to 2-C, far higher with Wonder Almighty

The Wonder World are said to be infinite which i'd assume they're saying about it size. Additionally, one of the screenshoots shown that there is a nebula on background. I think a Possibly High 3-A could work.
The realm that Storius mentioned was the realm of Omnipotent Book's Table of Content.
While i dont remember much from Saber (not to mention havent finished Saber yet), but wasnt the realm is seperated from the actual Wonder World ?
Sword of Logos members can enter the Wonder World anytime they want, but for this realm Calibur has to worked his ass off to set up the ritual to open the portal that lead to it.

Does the later part of Saber still deal with this realm anymore?

Althought i can see Wonder Almighty Saber being possibly High 3-A for have attained his own version of Omnipotent Book (Wonder Almighty WRB)

The realm that Storius mentioned was the realm of Omnipotent Book's Table of Content.
While i dont remember much from Saber (not to mention havent finished Saber yet), but wasnt the realm is seperated from the actual Wonder World ?
Sword of Logos members can enter the Wonder World anytime they want, but for this realm Calibur has to worked his ass off to set up the ritual to open the portal that lead to it.

Does the later part of Saber still deal with this realm anymore?

Althought i can see Wonder Almighty Saber being possibly High 3-A for have attained his own version of Omnipotent Book (Wonder Almighty WRB)
May be it's somewhere in wonder world or it refer to wonder world otherwise they wouldn't say the book or gate connect the real world and the wonder world

May be it's somewhere in wonder world or it refer to wonder world otherwise they wouldn't say the book or gate connect the real world and the wonder world
yeah, but even if the realm is a sub-realm of Wonder World, we dont have anything to say the main realm can be this big. So Solomon cant scale to this via creates a space that imitates the main realm.

I feel like if Wonder World is actually infinite, then they should just be High 3-A flat.

I have checked back Saber series, member of Sword of Logos can't enter Wonder world anytime they want, they can only enter wonder world when their world connects with ww world by megid using a blank Alter Ride Book, their driver allow them to access to the gate lead to wonder world. The only member can enter anytime he want is Yuri and he also said that others can't enter wonder world. And can i ask a question: why wonder world can't be infinite when it contain that infinite realm?Just ask 🤔

Last edited:
Theres a problem here with Solomon Zone. Even if Solomon uses Solomon Zone to create a replica of WW, we don't know how big that replica will be. If the replica is actually infinite, then everybody on Earth should be transported into Solomon Zone, but that's not the case. For example,

During this part, Solomon uses Solomon Zone but this only affected the people in the Southern Base. Let's look at this with another lens.

Charybdis Megid's "Solomon Zone" only changes a certain part of the city.

and for the realm Saber and Calibur went to; that realm is completely different from Solomon Zone. It came from a book that was created using the flower of life using 6 powers of the Seikens. And for Avalon, that another space that was accessed by using the WRBs of Northern Base and a forbidden sword technique.

Last edited:
ok we'll discard H3A via defeat solomon but haouken would still be 2C via stopped the invasion of wonder world to real world,right?

I've never actually seen Saber, but if Hauken really did stopped the Wonder World merging, yes. People who could merge universes or even stabilize universes are 2C, so counteracting that would make the 2C.

So 2-C Storious Arc Riders?

Another question is that, Saber has the power to stop the merging of WW and real world. Would that make him and everyone else have universal LS? Tassel as well has the power to maintain the WW from collapsing just by existing for supporting evidence. Another one is that every Saber rider used THS's power to stop the merging too.

That should still be the amount of energy Saber produced tho. It doesn't make sense if Xross Saber (rider) and Xross Saber (sword) produce a different amount of energy b/c of how Saber riders work in general.

And here's another clip:

Yeah, this is what i mean. AP and LS work differently, stopping two universes could be 2-C but not in lifting strength.

I see. Maybe he could get that by scaling to holding back Storious' attack when Storious can speed up the merging of WW?

Nah, Storious merging WW isn't LS feat either.

Same thing happen with Decade because he doesn't get LS from merging 9 worlds.

Not much I remember. Medusa Megid threw a meteor that is not calculable.

This was the scene that we based the At least Class 25 off of.

We didn't take into account the metal, or how Zooous threw the sword.

Saber also did this:

but idk if this is calculable.

Last edited:
So everyone agree with 2C then saber tier will be:
High 8-C, higher with Crimson Dragon and King of Arthur, far higher with Dragonic Knight | High 8-C with Base Forms/Wonder Combos, Crimson Dragon, King of Arthur, Dragonic Knight, At least Low 7-C with Emotional, Primitive, Elemental Dragon | High 8-C with Base Forms/Wonder, Combos Crimson Dragon, King of Arthur, Dragonic Knight, At least Low 7-C with Emotional, Primitive, Elemental Dragon| At least High 6-A, 2C with Haouken Xross Saber | At least 2C, far higher with Wonder Almighty
Correct me if i'm wrong and if there is nothing to discuss anymore i will ask Sir_Ovens to change Saber profile

I'm fine with the changes as long as you link the evidence when you edit the pages.

Nice, tier 2 Saber, I’ll add the edits tomorrow when I have time

Also, is this just for Saber or will all Storious Arc Riders get the tier 2 upgrade

The profile still look wrong tbh....Solomon literally did fight and tanked Haouken Xross Saber's attacks. Which should make him on the same level, but Saber's profile still treat him at High 6-A, hence the High 6-A AP on Saber's profile.
What do you guys think about 2-C for Solomon as well ?

Back