• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Ixa vs SCP-2675 (7-0-0)

Rising Form is restricted.

Speed is equalized

Fight takes place in Tokyo Bay

Ixa: 7 (JustANormalLemon, Veloxt1r0kore, IxaSaga2, Popted2, Pepersalt43, Sonicflare9, Metal Batta)

2675:

Last edited:
Ok, since Ixa has cosmic radiation resistance I'll guess that it will also have resistance to radiation emitted by the SCP, which is its main means of attack, how good is Ixa's AOE? Thanks to the size of the boat presides it is a considerable minimum to cause great damage to it.

Due to 2675's size, Ixa will call out the Powered Ixer, the mechanical dragon I was talking about. It's really what 2675 is going to mainly fight. It can shoot catapults at 2675 or directly fight it is close range combat. It can light 25,000 tons, so listing a ship isn't going to be a big deal and crush objects on the molecular level.

Due to 2675's size, Ixa will call out the Powered Ixer, the mechanical dragon I was talking about. It's really what 2675 is going to mainly fight. It can shoot catapults at 2675 or directly fight it is close range combat. It can light 25,000 tons, so listing a ship isn't going to be a big deal and crush objects on the molecular level.
Can you show clips of the dragon? It has a profile?

Ixa has only used this to fight against bigger opponent, so there's only a hand few appearances from it. This is the best I got from YT, Also, the purple dragon mansion thing isn't the Powered Ixer, it's the white thing on top. Official measurements has it at 7,5 meters tall and weights over 150 tons.

Ixa has only used this to fight against bigger opponent, so there's only a hand few appearances from it. This is the best I got from YT, Also, the purple dragon mansion thing isn't the Powered Ixer, it's the white thing on top. Official measurements has it at 7,5 meters tall and weights over 150 tons.
Ok, so just the claw in the top got It, the SCP would probabble try to run over it or use radiation atack, Ixa is resistent tô cosmic radiation, would this apply to nuclear radiation Also?

Serching about the size that type of ice breaker is in real life i found It
According to its technical characteristics it was the largest icebreaker of the time: its length was 148 m, width – 30 m, height of side – over 17 m, draught – 11 m. Icebreaker's displacement was 23 000 tons; power of its turbines equaled to 75 000 of horsepower

Ixa should light the ship up and throw it away, how good is it's teleportation? The Powered Ixer is surprisingly mobile for it's size, ramming it might not do much due to the Powered Ixer being more durable than Ixa, who has 60-75 ton durability.

As for radiation, its likely Ixa would still survive. Cosmic Radiation includes Gamma Radiation which is created from the nucleus of a radionuclide.

Ixa should light the ship up and throw it away, how good is it's teleportation? The Powered Ixer is surprisingly mobile for it's size, ramming it might not do much due to the Powered Ixer being more durable than Ixa, who has 60-75 ton durability.

As for radiation, its likely Ixa would still survive. Cosmic Radiation includes Gamma Radiation which is created from the nucleus of a radionuclide.
Looking at It's SCP data base
This second method consists of SCP-2675 wholly vanishing from one location and manifesting elsewhere; the nature and limitations of this ability are unknown, though it does not appear to detriment SCP-2675 and coincides with a momentary increase in neutron radiation from the vessel.
And
SCP-2675 transfigures, producing two large devices resembling microwave emitters on its starboard deck. The Altman fires an RGM-109B Tomahawk missile at SCP-2675, however, the target vanishes prior to contact. Missile detonates underwater.

SCP-2675 manifests at point-blank range to the Altman, ramming it on the latter's port side

How fast can it teleport, cause Powered can pretty easily smack around his head to knock the ship abound. Not only that, the fact that it crushes down to the molecular level would be deadly to 2675

It's teleportation is likely effective due to ships at that time didn't had good maneuverability and couldn't react to something coming at them at point blank range. Ixa on the other hand, as you see in the video, can move the head very fast to block any ramming

SeIt's teleportation is likely effective due to ships at that time didn't had good maneuverability and couldn't react to something coming at them at point blank range. Ixa on the other hand, as you see in the video, can move the head very fast to block any ramming
It also has this, but It just used with other "holder of the atom child

Ok, for some reason I can't copy the exemple I wanted, so I will just put the link of the SCO data base here
Thers everthing about the ship

Super sorry for the late response, was super busy with irl stuff, but I did read the file.

The teleportation of 2675 allowed it to dodge missiles, so it should be capable of dodging Ixa’s catapults. Although, ramming Ixa wouldn’t do much good due to his increased durability and the fact that he could possibly maneuver his Mech out of the way of the attack. In its fight against the Altman, it seems that 2675 doesn’t teleport out of the way of the Altman’s attack which caused it the be severally damaged, which was its reason to retreat.

Ixa is not only fast enough to dodge 2675, but could likely swing his crane before 2675 could even hit him. And once 2675 is inside the mouth of the Powered Ixer, it will take a ton of damage and will retreat like it did against Altman, which I guess would be BFR since 2675 would run away until it regenerates the damage.

Also, the plane 2676 flight during 2675-November, any lore on it? Is it it’s own SCP or just another anomalous object in the file?

Also, the plane 2676 flight during 2675-November, any lore on it? Is it it’s own SCP or just another anomalous object in the file?
second option, just seens to be a other militar vehicle with the same origin

Super sorry for the late response, was super busy with irl stuff, but I did read the file.

The teleportation of 2675 allowed it to dodge missiles, so it should be capable of dodging Ixa’s catapults. Although, ramming Ixa wouldn’t do much good due to his increased durability and the fact that he could possibly maneuver his Mech out of the way of the attack. In its fight against the Altman, it seems that 2675 doesn’t teleport out of the way of the Altman’s attack which caused it the be severally damaged, which was its reason to retreat.

Ixa is not only fast enough to dodge 2675, but could likely swing his crane before 2675 could even hit him. And once 2675 is inside the mouth of the Powered Ixer, it will take a ton of damage and will retreat like it did against Altman, which I guess would be BFR since 2675 would run away until it regenerates the damage.
are his reflexes that good?

ok, This are some great reflexes, but this ones are atacks from a point he can see them, the SCP would teleport to a spot he isn't looking and them hamm at him

Back