• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Ixa vs Ilsa

Ilsa is resilient and Society Agents can fight while on the brink of their death all the time. Even regular soldiers from society get whipped by Ilsa while wounded for passing out in a fight instead of fighting back.

either way like I said Ilsa have certain chances to win but Ixa wincons are way simpler and more likely to happen though it's not gonna be easy against Ilsa
Ixa high dif fra

Also, do I need to download this game or can I just start it up just like that.
Nope, it's a browser game. Download wouldnt be needed. Just go to the link i showed you, scroll down and select English for language and then making an account, then you are guud to go

You're gonna start the game at the worst event
Guild war

also yeah the Android APK and IOS for some reason is only available in jp region which is dumb since it has english translation already

also yeah the Android APK and IOS for some reason is only available in jp region which is dumb since it has english translation already
That’s honestly similar to what we have in Rider. Some Kamen Rider shows have English dubs which are ONLY released in Hong Kong of all places

Well looks like this match is a wrap, only need more votes but beside that i'm going move to the next two Ixa matches (and afterwards imma take a break from Ixa)

Also i want to do Naru vs Lady Maria from Bloodborne but Maria is pretty haxless, is it okay?

But why? I said again, missed opportunity
Heck, this match wasn't supposed to be made if not the GBF upgrade, otherwise Power Girl vs Ixa should be the one (and its one of the planned matches i mentioned, the last one was same as this match: not supposed to be exist if not because an certain upgrades)

Power Girl vs Ixa should be the last Ixa matches but GBF upgrade and well...Touhou Low tiers upgrade happened and vice versa
I know its tiring but missed the chance of it and i'll regretting it as i might forgetting the ideas over time

But why? I said again, missed opportunity
Heck, this match wasn't supposed to be made if not the GBF upgrade, otherwise Power Girl vs Ixa should be the one (and its one of the planned matches i mentioned, the last one was same as this match: not supposed to be exist if not because an certain upgrades)
downgrades the verse. Gets upgraded instead

R.2fbf10e9e0c00965d92a70f7d44ffa8c

why not pick other Kamen Riders?

For the 5-A Riders? Only Kiva Riders had that iirc and outside from Ixa they are so haxxed (Kiva and Arc for example can just erase you casually)

Anyway i'm going to make the last two Ixa matches, start with Ixa vs Sumireko from Touhou and later on ending it with Power Girl vs Ixa
Sorry Magi but i can't hold myself lel, in exchange i'll making some of Shin matches when i have time

EDIT: Here is the match

Last edited:
I’m ashamed, you didn’t use art of Ilsa’s objectively superior outfit

Anyways, Ixa FRA

Back