• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Ixa vs Ilsa

Well now the 8-B tourney was over, we can start with the Ixa Spam again and showing the world the power of Rising Ixa! Evil laugh
At first i wanted to make Rising Ixa vs Power Girl, but since GBF got upgraded to 5-A, in exchange of Kuuga vs Ilsa removal, this match is born (also adding the fact that i wanted to do more Ilsa matches lel)
Anyway leta go to the match!!

A duel happened in the Moon Silver of Granblue world, this battle decided which groups that are worthy for taking down the Fangires (who just entered GBF world via metaverse destruction [alright hol up, now i'm bringing meta stuff#slapped])
The best fighters that Society had and the best fighter Wonderful Blue Sky Organization had....faced each other!
Nago: "I wouldn't holding back against the woman, especially the woman who had amazing capabilities in her arsenals"
Ilsa: Took out her guns "And so do i, lets do it"

Who would win!?

• Base 5-A Ilsa and Rising Ixa 5-A version are used
  • Speed are unequalized (Ilsa speed: 0.04c, Ixa speed: 0.03c)
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place: The Moon Silver
  • Starting Range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Demon Sergeant: 0
  • Fangire Hunter: 7 (Berrie, Jedi, Magi, Batta, Random, Lonkitt, Deonment)
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
images

Last edited:
Ilsa scales to Corow's Alfven feat, which is 83660 zettaton (83 Yottatons)
Meanwhile Ixa scale to Emperor Kiva's kicking the moon feat... Which is 575 yottatons.

This is AP stomp.

Ixa still needs a few more yottatons to 1 shot
Ilsa has durability negation abilities
Ilsa also have statistic reduction which is how we do things in gbf max deb00f

I'll check each wincon after I sleep and see if Ilsa can still win despite AP gap

I mean, Ixa borderlines oneshot (6.9x) and starts with his gun which disperse into a hundred more bullet for each bullet.

i haven't slept gdi
hmmm their speed seems close from each calc
0.04c for Ilsa scaling from Baal's Spymur
0.03c for Ixa scaling from Xiva's moon kick

maybe speed unequal would make it less of a stomp and a bit fairer since Ixa is borderline 1 shot already

a speed difference is useful for people with Acrobatic as Ilsa's way of fighting is completely avoiding barrages of weaponry from Automagods.
Ilsa also has abilities that can reduce speed, her firing her weapon also inflicts accuracy reduction that can cause attacks even wide range AOE to miss against her.

her special abilities and skills also have a decently high multiplier 450% for burst erasure, Shadow eaters at 300%, Future nova at 500%. and if her target is exuding aura from their powers she gains an increase to her default potency by 20%. Her bullet also has special properties that supplements her normal attacks by an additional equivalent of 1% of the durability of the target which isn't much but her bullets are burst round that fires from a machine pistol

still, Ixa just needs to land 1 or 2 hits to basically kill her.

so still a fair match IMO just Ixa has easier wincon. though I still don't know much of what he can do

Sorry for the late response, but Ixa could use three things to pretty easily secure a win.

Sol Flasher: Blinds the opponent and leave them open for an attack. This is permanent blindness btw.

Garuru Saber: AoE sound wave which can pushback and harm people on Ixa’s level of strength.

Broken Fang: Similar to Garuru Saber but replace AoE sound wave with AoE electricity. It could also be used as a barrier to block attacks

Last edited:
Sol Flasher: Blinds the opponent and leave them open for an attack. This is permanent blindness btw.
Ilsa pretty much resist blindness from perception manip

Garuru Saber: AoE sound wave which can pushback and harm people on Ixa’s level of strength.
could work since this version of Ilsa still hasn't shown resistance to Moondweller sound waves that can melt the brain, damage the body, and paralyze

Broken Fang: Similar to Garuru Saber but replace AoE sound wave with AoE electricity. It could also be used as a barrier to block attacks
could work since this Ilsa is not equipped with technology/clothing that can resist Eustace's Flamek Thunder

Though the latter 2 can be avoided if she reduces the accuracy and IIRC it is guaranteed to land unless the person has resistance, Accuracy lowered is a potent version of blindness in granblue which is weird but that's how it is.

How potent her perception resistance? Because Sol Flasher is pretty BS
how potent BS? well if has bypassed someone with resistance to complete blindness I would say it would work since debuff resistance basically allows to resist it being applied at her, since blindness in gbf even if applied is resisted overtime, debuff resistance just means it will not apply altogether or affect her

how potent BS? well if has bypassed someone with resistance to complete blindness I would say it would work since debuff resistance basically allows to resist it being applied at her, since blindness in gbf even if applied is resisted overtime, debuff resistance just means it will not apply altogether or affect her
Sol Flasher's blindness is baseline. So Ilsa probally gonna resist it.

Last edited:
Ah, i see, that mean one of Ixa biggest advantage wouldn't work, still Ixa has many other major advantages (the finishers that can caused a soul destruction for example)

Getcha!
Ilsa also resist Soul Manipulation...(althought that is hardly matter, Ixa usually uses his Soul Manipulation to one shot the opponent, which he can do here with his normal hit)

Wait when? I checked her page and didn't see the resistance

If you mean debuff resist then its not listing the soul drain effect there

that's basically for being able to resist Xeno Ifrit Soulfire immolation, Odin's Out of body which results to instant death, Lich's soul manip with a gesture which also results in instant death.

Edit : I don't think she has veil which is 1 layer above baseline so yeah baseline iirc

Anyway i just saw Jedi proposed to unequalized the speed, well despite i know both having sub-relativistic speed, i afraid that Ilsa might likely blitz (but if its not then i can unequal the speed)

I'll wait for @IxaSaga2 and @BERRIES555 regarding that

i don't think 1.3x faster can speed blitz but at least it can help react+dodge which is where Ilsa excel with

but yeah she's basically glass against Ixa

A 83 Yotta vs an amost 600 Yotta, yeah she's really an glass cannon here

I'll unequalize the speed then

EDIT: Done so

I’ll be going with Ixa then. All his AoEs are pretty good and easy ways to beat Ilsa.

Also, is Grand Blue a game or anime. Cause I know the creators of this game made Shadowverse, but I can’t find Grand Blue anywhere

Also, is Grand Blue a game or anime. Cause I know the creators of this game made Shadowverse, but I can’t find Grand Blue anywhere
Granblue, not Grand Blue lol.

Granblue is a Gacha game franchise that has expanded to multiple medias. But yeah, the main one is the gacha browser game, which is really newbie friendly and has massive 7 years of lores (And still growing).
You can play the game on browser itself (unless you are playing with adblock, which block the entrance to the game entirely) so no need to download or anything like that.

Althought, i thought the developers of Cygames did made an android app for the game ?

Last edited:
Ixa still needs a few more yottatons to 1 shot
Ilsa has durability negation abilities
Ilsa also have statistic reduction which is how we do things in gbf max deb00f

I'll check each wincon after I sleep and see if Ilsa can still win despite AP gap
it would kinda because people seem to forget that internal damage from regular attacks is still a thing, any force applied would still transfer through the body and cause internal damage, a punch on the chest would if not instantly kill her right then and there, would cripple her immensely, as in organ rupture, muscle tearing level damage, unless she has thought based stuffs i would not think she could take a single action in that situation

Back