• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider General Discussion Thread

Yamioterasu said:
Gaim(Man of beginning) vs evolt who would win?
Man of beginning kouta is poorly defined. And megahex are a man of beginning toto. Megahex vs evolt who would win? Because megahex is a planet eater to like evolt Wiki say heis strongest kamen rider villain because beat gaim
Gaim with ease.

When Kouta returned the Golden Fruit made him so ridiculously powerful that Megahex couldn't even tickle him anymore. The Golden Fruit gave him some Ultra-God boost after being defeated once. And seeing as how Evolt is no different from Megahex? Yeah he wouldn't even scratch Kouta.

As for Evolt vs Megahex.

Going with Megahex. Golden Fruit by logic should give Megahex /all/ of Evolt's powers and abilities because the Golden Fruit grants the user the ability to do whatever they want EXCEPT Bring back the dead and also limited time travel.

They didn't expand nearly enough on the Golden Fruit's capabilities but hey, the statements are sealed in canon.

Yeah,thats what i think. Maybe kouta when megahex attack not ready or not used to his golden fruit power. But hey lot of people say ex aid stroing than gaim because muteki, but hey kamen rider stats wiki only applied on their series right?. So Gaim is strongest kamen rider now?,

Yamioterasu said:
Yeah,thats what i think.
Maybe kouta when megahex attack not ready or not used to his golden fruit power. But hey lot of people say ex aid stroing than gaim because muteki, but hey kamen rider stats wiki only applied on their series right?. So Gaim is strongest kamen rider now?,
Here's the thing about Kamen Rider stats.

They're not to be crossed over with different series because those numbers are randomized by different groups of people at Toei with every show. They just slap down whatever they feel is right.

Secondly, they're mostly to promote Trading Card games.

And finally, they contradict feats anyways. Build makes the stats useless because Hazard Levels exist.

Also Hyper Muteki is a extremely powerful form but its not on Gaim's level. We've seen it get overpowered by Gamedeus Chronos, not to mention there is reason to believe its most effective in the game world than real world.

just saw ep 21.One of the time jackers can reverse time.Another woz has telekenisis.Ryuga is back he has attack reflection this time.Shinji has lost his memories.Sougo is now trapped in the mirror world battling his mirror self.Sougo will get a power up in the next episode.

I wonder what is decade doing all this time?He hasn`t appeared in a while.

Setsuna@

Thanks man, appreciate it. ZI-O is now even more OP than ever with his mid season "Super" form, that not only upgrade all of tech and equipment to be more powerful than ever. But also allow him to see into the future. I can only imagine his final form power and abilities is gonna be like.

Shining Trapezohedron said:
Setsuna@

Thanks man, appreciate it. ZI-O is now even more OP than ever with his mid season "Super" form, that not only upgrade all of tech and equipment to be more powerful than ever. But also allow him to see into the future. I can only imagine his final form power and abilities is gonna be like.
his final form i think will let him use the power of of every heisei rider and even the power of their final form i would like to see the bettle between grand zi o (zi o final form comfrimed) and decade final form they do have the same power now and the only way i think decade win in the series is because he have more power and form than zi o and he have fight longer than him while zi o is just a newbie but decade zi o form vs zi o 2 would be epic

Hang on, just how active is Tsukasa as a character in Zi-O?

As if it wasn't enough he stomped Sougo hard, even after giving him the Decade Armor, he apparently has Power Nullification or something?

Shining Trapezohedron said:
I also think Decade will still win but if Sougo can get better then it will be an equal fight at least.
i also found out that decade doesn't have access to zi-o form and the zi-o card is for collection

just watched Zi-O 22. Zi-O II is definitely an upgrade from his default form, though those two hanging watch straps loin cloth can definitely be worked on.

Zi-O has some of the weirdest Rider forms i'll just say right now. you have Gaim and Fourze which are good homages to their reference Rider in motif... then you see Ghost. and the Decade Ridewatch Super Forms. and Woz.

just watched ep 23 and rhe new future rider is lame he transforms by puuting screws in the belt and he is a machine.Anyway the future of that rider is the robot appocalse.The time jackers are betraying each other now

At least, Kamen Rider Kikai is a homage to Kikaider who is the beloved work of Shotaro Ishinomori and I like how his transformation is simple which fit the theme of his tribute.

the latest episode is up.Another woz got the kikai watch he can mind control people with it.Also sougo does not have precog he actually creates the future instead of seeing.So currently zi-o has 2 people who can screw with the future

Another zi-o is up in the preview

Setsuna tenma said:
the latest episode is up.Another woz got the kikai watch he can mind control people with it.Also sougo does not have precog he actually creates the future instead of seeing.So currently zi-o has 2 people who can screw with the future so an almighty version (bleach) of kamen rider huh Another zi-o is up in the preview

What's our take on stuff like a Rider equipment's description ? Zi-O II's Saikyo Girade is described as sharp enough it can cleanly cut a mountain with a single swing

yeah cross evolt design is pretty good.Also the main villain of the movie was going to use the pandora box to destroy the universe.Banjo has teleportation in that form

I'm pretty sure destroy the universe means "destroy things in the universe one by one" not the actual universe.

Evolt once said he would "makes universes empty" and everything he did was destroying the planets lol.

And we all knows that Pandora Box cannot do that.

just saw the latest episode.Geiz revive has flight and increased stats so underwelming i hoped for more hax from geiz since he is the secondary rider.

Also decade will back in the next episode and black woz will become a rider

Yes, Geiz is pretty underwhelming. I was hoping that they could at least let him have some hax in order to made him an equal to ZI-O 2. Since he had Clairvoyance or Future Sight ability.

In the next episode, is also pretty much confirm that Swartz is the man that Sougo saw in his dream.

Der Wehrwolf said:
What's our take on stuff like a Rider equipment's description ? Zi-O II's Saikyo Girade is described as sharp enough it can cleanly cut a mountain with a single swing
are you referring to this?

• Saikyo Edge (ÒéÁÒéñÒé¡ÒâºÒâ╝Òé¿ÒââÒé© Saikyō Ejji) - The blade. Boasts the sharpness enough to cut a mountain in one swing. A photon is enclosed in the material as a force carrier, and by injecting the energy converted by the second translator, it can be generated in various shapes. In addition, it combines with Zikan Girade, and by becoming Saikyo Zikan Girade, the enemy's natural vibration frequency is propagated from the Girade Edge, and it is possible to easily destroy everything in a variable range freely.

Back