• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Gaim AP Revision

Below is some evidence about tier upgrade to 5-B for the Golden Fruit users I found on character's profiles.

On Kouta's profile stated that Kaito tried to destroy and recreate the world.

kaitopurpose_by_dragodrex_detwdlj-fullview.jpg

And on Roshuo's profile has confirmed that Golden Fruit user has power to reshape the world as will.

roshuofeat_by_dragodrex_detwdlg-fullview.jpg

And we only need to look at Kouta's planet to see that "reshape the world" is literal, not figurative.

So this means that any Golden Fruit user has enough power to reshape the planet they live on into whatever they see fit. Like Megahex has mechanized his entire planet and inhabitants. And it also means that Kouta could completely reshape Earth the way he shaped his alien planet, if he really chose to do so.

bd16c47d9a91421aa66589dcb21d4c01~tplv-mlhdmxsy5m-q75:0:0.image

And now is "4-C" upgrade for Kouta. Honestly, I'm not confident about this either.

As we seen in the the picture above, behind Kouta's planet has something like a sun. Still we don't know its exact size, so it's hard to say if it's a star.

But in episode 46, Sagara has warned Kouta that starting a new world from a planet without light is a very difficult thing to do.

So "bring light" for a planet without light is harder than "reshape the Earth". This can make sense if "Kouta’s sun" is really a star, cause create a star is harder than just reshape a planet.

About Roshuo, I think we should give him a "Prime" key and keep the current tier at "Weakened" key, cause at the time of the events of the Gaim series, he was heavily weakened compare to his prime.

And finally is about Megahex, this guy is likely far stronger than the standard Golden Fruit users. He has assimilated many planets, could create a bunch of clones, each of them was comparable to Kouta. And in his profile stated that his planet's core is a weakness. So Drive and Gaim only win just because they attacked in Megahex weakness.

megahexweakness_by_dragodrex_detwdll-fullview.jpg

Since everyone agreed with the "4-C", I changed the Final Conclusion:

- Roshuo: Possibly Star level (Likely comparable to other Man of the Begining).

- Kouta (Man of the begining): Star level (Reshaped the entirety of his own planet and create a star for it), higher with Kiwami Arms, even higher with Drive Arms (Defeated ZZZ Megahex and bypass his regeneration alongside Drive Type Fruit).

- Megahex: At least Star level, likely far higher (Megahex has assimilated many planets, could create a bunch of clones, each of them was comparable to Man of the beginning Kouta), even higher with Kiwami Lockseed and ZZZ Megahex clones.

- Drive Type Fruit: Star level (Defeated ZZZ Megahex alongside Gaim Drive Arms).

Last edited:
Okay, so I was planning to cover this revision myself, but this works.

First thing off the bat: we should just use solid 4-C for Gaim

Kouta’s own feats as MotB really aren’t 5-B. We literally get to see how he reshapes the world and it’s just moving Helheim to the new planet.

I’ve come to believe star creation feat is viable given what Kouta states to Sagahara, so just saying “4-C” is fine

I recommend his profile reads “4-C, higher with Kiwami Arms” given it’s treated as a stronger means to fight during the events of Drive x Gaim

5-B for the others works on when taking into consideration the statement for Overlord Kaito. Again, Kouta’s Helheim feat isn’t really 5-B worthy.

Last edited:
One more thing: I personally don’t think this apply to anyone else in the grand scheme of Heisei. Drive x Gaim has very inconsistent scaling (aside from Gaim and Megahex fighting). At best, Type Fruit scales, but it’s a one time use movie form that doesn’t affect the scaling chain

Last edited:
Talked alot with other VS battle members about this feat on Kamen Rider Discord server.

Pretty much everyone agreed that Kouta's Star creation feat is a clear cut, legit 4-C feat.

But you still need agreement votes tho.

Kouta’s own feats as MotB really aren’t 5-B. We literally get to see how he reshapes the world and it’s just moving Helheim to the new planet.
Maybe you misunderstood what I said.
The reshaping feat I'm talking about is Kouta transformed his alien planet from this
9f8c4eaf-s.jpg
to this
latest

Based on the way Sagara said and the Roshuo profile claiming that the Golden Fruit has the power to reshape the world, I believe Kouta could do the same with Earth.
But if "4-C" works then this doesn't matter anymore.

Last edited:
That is what I meant actually. That feat was achieved through moving Helheim there. I'm sure there were more alterations Kouta made along the way, but I don't think the entire process was a 5-B feat.

Regardless, like you said 5-B isn't too useful here due to 4-C

Rosyuo/Roshuo is an odd case. He protects the Fruit and when using it, only utilizes a small fraction of it (a Husk of it), though it does seem implied he's used it's full power in the past

For Drive just give only new tier with 4-C with Drive Type Fruit only...
and God Kouta get higher with Drive Arms since defeated Hexguy and bypass his regen

I agree with most of this. Disagree with Roshuo though, he only utilized a small unquantifiable amount of the Golden Fruit so we cannot assume an exact value from it. Another thing is that he can still be harmed by Kiwami Gaim and his subordinates via sneak attack.

So we keep Roshuo at the current tier? Or give him a Prime key, because in the series has been many times stated that he was once has the full power of the Femushinmu's Golden Fruit before it dry out by an unknown reason.

Actually, yeah. That's a better idea. We can have his "current" key stay the same and add a prime key

Bumb

And while we are at it. Probally should fix Megahex's profile as well, he has no reasons and justification for stats like speed, durability, lifting strenght. And his inteligence can uses a little more detail

Attack Potency: Star level (Was able to fight on par with Gaim as the Man of the Beginning, forcing him to resort to Kiwami Arms) | At least Star level (Stronger that before, matching the power of Man of the Beginning Gaim using Kiwami Arms) | At least Star level (Stronger than before, absorbed Kamen Rider Lupin's power, stated to have attained ultimate power) | Unknown

Speed:
Super Sonic with Hypersonic+ reaction speed, likely much higher.(Was able to tagged and matched Gaim’s speed)

Durability: Star level (Tanked Man of The Beginning Gaim’s attacks) | Star level (Stronger than before, absorbed Gaim's Kiwami Lockseed power) | | At least Star level (Stronger than before) | Unknown

Lifting Strength:
Unknown, at least Class 5 (Should be comparable to Kamen Rider Gaim)

Intelligence: Very High, absorbed knowledges of various civilizations, exists as a hive mind entity.

His stamina (likely Limitless) is quiet tricky tho. The Megahex race is introduced as a mechanical race, but they seem to be composed of datas ? If they are datas then it's seem justified for his stamina to be limitless.

Last edited:
God of Knowledge Batman doesnt seem to need describtion for his Unknown stat so probally not ?

Beside, the planet Megahex doesnt seem to "attacks" other than sending drones like Megahex himself.

Last edited:
Personally, I don't think Megahex need multiple key. There not much different between them. When you fight against Megahex, it mean you fight against the entire clone army sent by the Meghex planet.

Personally, I don't think Megahex need multiple key. There not much different between them. When you fight against Megahex, it mean you fight against the entire clone army sent by the Meghex planet.
There’s enough of a difference in regards to his other forms (power wise) for him to have keys

Last edited:
For Planet Megahex, i think we could put it as:"Likely Star level (Shouldn't be weaker, if not, superior than his clones who can fight on par with Kiwami Gaim's)"

Hmmm, not sure about this

Should we call Ovens and Griffin to comes? For now i'm going to hold my approval until the two arrive

I’m personally unsure on where we would place the Planet Megahex.

For Planet Megahex, i think we could put it as:"Likely Star level (Shouldn't be weaker, if not, superior than his clones who can fight on par with Kiwami Gaim's)"
we cant, because planet Megahex doesnt fight, at all.
I’m personally unsure on where we would place the Planet Megahex.
I would go with something like "Unknown (Doesnt focus on destruction. Megahex in planet form doesnt fights by himself, but rather sending Megahex drones to fight in his place)"

we cant, because planet Megahex doesnt fight, at all.

I would go with something like "Unknown (Doesnt focus on destruction. Megahex in planet form doesnt fights by himself, but rather sending Megahex drones to fight in his place)"
If that so? I think we could give Star level durablity to Planet Megahex though.

Yeah this works. Although I would personally go with 5-B, possibly 4-C since 5-B is a more solid tier.

Planet level (Reshaped the entirety of his world), possibly Star level (Upon reshaping his world, the appearance of a sun can be seen shining behind it. It is not known if its appearance was caused by Kouta, but prior dialogue insinuates it as such)

Yeah this works. Although I would personally go with 5-B, possibly 4-C since 5-B is a more solid tier.

Planet level (Reshaped the entirety of his world), possibly Star level (Upon reshaping his world, the appearance of a sun can be seen shining behind it. It is not known if its appearance was caused by Kouta, but prior dialogue insinuates it as such)
The 5-B feat is actually the vaguer one, because we dont know how much did Kouta reshaped his planet with his power, most of the work was done by moving Helheim Forest to the said planet.
While the 4-C feat is the much more solid one because Sagara said the planet was orginally has no shed of light and life, Kouta say he will bring light and life into it with the power of the man of beginning.

4-C tier is basically shit tier just like 6-A lel, well not really tho since we can find some of the chars

Still its not gonna be so flexible

Back