• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Revision

Nicetoderp said:
Also, shouldnt Game Area got new power added as well?
Like there is a LOT and I mean a LOT of Energy Item that still missing on that page.

Like there is Senior and Veteran that allow user to Summoning Heisei/Showa Riders, various Empathic Manipulation
It's cool to have more energy items added in the game area page

But holy... this gonna buff Cronus and Para-DX really hard

Uh, sorry but would you mind dissecting each immortality to me? I know that Bugster can't age because it's data so type 1. But what about the other? Sorry feel kinda dim atm.

Also I would propose that every Rider to get Limited Dimensional Travel.

As evidence during episode 17 where the team start the fight inside hospital, Game Area activate.

They move away from the spot they start out during the fight, the good guys get ******* BODIES and before Genm could kill Emu I think it was Taiga that pull his Gashat out, exiting both of them out of Game Area and return from where they start.

It seem that when you activate Game Area it 'saved' the location where the Game Area user first activate it so that the user can teleport back to where they use to be in the real world.

Does this make sense?

The game area is more like a Subjective Reality power rather than a pocket dimension. Whenever the riders activate the game area, the surrounding field become the game area, not that the riders being transported to another world

It clearly an entirely different world. Subjective reality, since during episode 17 we saw that after the two heroes eject their gashat, Genm is still inside Game Area.

Also, shouldnt MasamuneDeus have Bugster abilities? He did turn himself into a Bugster during that time after all.

Back