• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider discussion thread 4

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Wait for 2-A Kamen Rider and Super Rising Ultimate form Kuuga being cano
We need another season of Decade, so he can drag Onodera back in action along with his Super Rising Ultimate form

Jamesthetaker said:
I had change picture for our main page, if nobody don't mind.
I actually waiting for you to complete the main page blog to make a revision thread for it. Because our current main page is undoubtedly terrible :v

Also, a question about Kuuga's nuke kick. Arcording to the videos in his page, whenever he did the finisher, he's also tank his own explosion ? Because he seem to take them on very casually

MagiSinbad said:
Also, a question about Kuuga's nuke kick. Arcording to the videos in his page, whenever he did the finisher, he's also tank his own explosion ? Because he seem to take them on very casually
YEP
Next Time On Kamen Rider Zi-O Meme Compilation-0
Next Time On Kamen Rider Zi-O Meme Compilation-0

MagiSinbad said:
Jamesthetaker said:
I had change picture for our main page, if nobody don't mind.
I actually waiting for you to complete the main page blog to make a revision thread for it. Because our current main page is undoubtedly terrible :v
I'm currently working on it and will try to finish in near future.

MagiSinbad said:
Yes, he did.

Hey guys, I was just wondering. Why do we name the Kamen Rider pages after the riders themselves? Considering the fact that Kamen Riders are pseudo-superheroes, shouldn't we name them by their Kamen Rider names?

Still that doesn't mean that every Kabuto are the same. Tendou and Kagami isn't the same person, even though they both transform into Kabuto then they still different in other aspects. Bujin Kabuto is... lack of personality?

That doens't convinced to me at all. We could just leave his page like that and create 3 more key/pages for him (A.R version, Bujin version and Kagami) even though i don't see why that is necessary since there is only a few minor differents in them.

I'm still keep my opinion about leaving their civilian name, unless someone can change my thought about it.

i'm argreed with James. There are many rider who has th multiple identities ( *cough* TheBee *cough* ) So naming the characters pages with their civilian names would be much better

We have many different versions of Superman as well, we just end of the title Superman with (Insert which version here).

So? What is the different when we create another page for said characters? There is only a few minor differents in them. This , for example, he has two version of him (orginal and Zi-O appearance).

Those minor differents isn't convinced enough to create another key/page for them. In Superman case, he have been retconning many time each era. His background might be the same but personality and powers are not.

Ok but there are many different people with the title of Captain America besides Steve Rogers. Falcon and Winter Soilder have also been Captian America, yet we don't call Steve's page Steve Rogers.

Like Diinou replied, just put a () noting who he/she is when we create other counterpart profile

Like we created Dan Kuroto 2 versions (Original & Zi-O (Another Rider))

Or just make the Rider page, with different Keys for each people who transforms into them.

Or do like the the Kagami case above, with the "main" Rider page being the one they mainly spend their time being (Kickhopper being Yaguruma, with a TheBee Key)

Or just not bother with adding those who has a very brief, insignificant time as the Rider.

Then we just create a profile called Kamen Rider Gemn and another profile called Another OOO.

Honestly, i find it's kinda unnessary to change the names of the pages, i mean... they are fine as they are now and keeping the profiles like that wont cause any trouble. Or do we have a rule that every superhero profiles should be named after their hero name ? if that's the case then i have no objection

They would be easier to find when you use their iconic names rather than thier real names. Searching up Kamen Rider Kabuto is easier than searching up Souji Tendou

Dont we have a code to redirect the result of searching to another result ?. I remember there was a time i look up a kamen ider 's iconic name on KR wiki then the searching bar show me his civilian's name

Sir Ovens said:
They would be easier to find when you use their iconic names rather than thier real names. Searching up Kamen Rider Kabuto is easier than searching up Souji Tendou
Sticking with changing them for this reason ^

Back