• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
@Kisaragi_Megumi is currently foaming at the mouth.

Anyways...

Everyone will be 9-A.

Speed will be equalized.

Fight takes place in Nijigao City.

Kamen Rider Black Sun:

A-Town Down Under:

Inconclusive:

pixlr.jpg

Man I wish this shit was a win via pinning or something.

Anyways, Kotaro’s LS is ******* busted. Peak Human vs Class M. In a close quarters match, all he really needs to do is just grab them once and it’s jover. At that point, throw them, crush their points, choke them to submission. Unless Austin sets up a table for Grayson to do a Stonecold Stunner, yeah Kotaro will be a massive threat to them

Nah dude now I’m imagining Kotaro doing a double choke slam on theme guys.

Man I wish this shit was a win via pinning or something.
I mean, it can...

Anyways, Kotaro’s LS is ******* busted. Peak Human vs Class M. In a close quarters match, all he really needs to do is just grab them once and it’s jover. At that point, throw them, crush their points, choke them to submission. Unless Austin sets up a table for Grayson to do a Stonecold Stunner, yeah Kotaro will be a massive threat to them
This is assuming that either Waller or Theory just stands there while Kotaro chokes one of them out lmao

Class M is going to be a bitch to handle, though.

Waller and Theory have fought and defeated people with far higher LS than them, but not to this extent.

Sucks because I'm trying to get some LS upgrades for the verse, but none of the calcs I requested have been calculated yet.

Class M is going to be a bitch to handle, though.

Waller and Theory have fought and defeated people with far higher LS than them, but not to this extent.

Sucks because I'm trying to get some LS upgrades for the verse, but none of the calcs I requested have been calculated yet.
Damn, that sucks, hopefully everything gets sorted out on your end

So I saw the calcs, A-Town is at least like 4x Stronger. So while they have the AP/Dura, Kotaro has the LS
That's why I feel like it's balanced.

While Waller and Theory have to be wary of Kotaro's LS and supernatural abilities, whenever they land a hit on Kotaro, it's going to hurt.

Okay so, the abilities that Kotaro have that will matter in this fight is his natural weaponry via blades on his arms and back and his wide field of vision. I’m assuming we’re using base cause Shadowmoon could legit kill them via telekinesis.

So, despite the ~3-4x stat difference, Kotaro would still be able to hurt them by simply stabbing them with his claws or his sword. His field of vision makes it so that he can constantly track both of them at the same time. And his higher LS makes it so that a single grab and basically over for them.

Personally would say Kotaro would lay them on top of each other for the double pin

For Kotaro's skill, we have to look at his three forms, the untransformed civilian Kotaro, Black Locust Kaijin transformation and the Kamen Rider form, since the first two forms complement his current form, which has its own skill stuff. Imma keep it as brief as I can so here we go.

Kotaro on his own is quite ok, he got martial arts and taught them to a kid. And he's able to go toe-to-toe with civilian Shadowmoon (tho he should be more experienced since he didn't get locked up for 50 years). Black Locust Kaijin is able to fight through Kaijins that have unique abilities corresponding to the animal, like Spider Kaijin and its webs among other Kaijins. He would scale to White Locust Kaijin, who fought equally against the strongest Kaijins of the show. Main Rider Form is able to kill the creation king and is still a tad bit more experienced than Shadowmoon, whose telekinesis he was able to outmanoeuver. He should also scale to Bilgenia, who fought an entire police force with just one hand as he was dying.

TL.DR: Probably not as notable as WWE but he should hold his own, even if he's never fought 2v1 before.

What the two need to worry about is the LS WHICH HE USED IN HIS BLACK LOCUST FORM TO RIP OFF SOMEONE'S HEAD, his grasshopper legs that function like blades when ripped off and the fact that he's probably always bloodlusted when fighting (forgor if he's ever fought a human before, since that comes from fighting monster to monster).

Okay so, the abilities that Kotaro have that will matter in this fight is his natural weaponry via blades on his arms and back and his wide field of vision. I’m assuming we’re using base cause Shadowmoon could legit kill them via telekinesis.
Natural weaponry and wide field of vision is a fair argument, but where did telekinesis come from? I thought Black Sun didn't have that ability?

So, despite the ~3-4x stat difference, Kotaro would still be able to hurt them by simply stabbing them with his claws or his sword. His field of vision makes it so that he can constantly track both of them at the same time. And his higher LS makes it so that a single grab and basically over for them.
I agree on the sentiment Kotaro can somewhat circumvent the significant AP gap with his claws and sword, however one thing I will bring into question is this. Apparently, Kotaro has to rip out a grasshopper leg and create it into a sword, and judging by the clip I linked, the process takes a very long time to do. This gives Waller and Theory plenty of time to attack and deal some good damage.

For the higher LS, in order for Kotaro to get a definitive win with that, he'd have to grab both of them. If Kotaro just grabs either Waller or Theory, the other person that wasn't grabbed can break Kotaro's grip by giving him nice placed punch or kick, which is definitely going to work considering 3-4x AP advantage.

For Kotaro's skill, we have to look at his three forms, the untransformed civilian Kotaro, Black Locust Kaijin transformation and the Kamen Rider form, since the first two forms complement his current form, which has its own skill stuff. Imma keep it as brief as I can so here we go.

Kotaro on his own is quite ok, he got martial arts and taught them to a kid. And he's able to go toe-to-toe with civilian Shadowmoon (tho he should be more experienced since he didn't get locked up for 50 years). Black Locust Kaijin is able to fight through Kaijins that have unique abilities corresponding to the animal, like Spider Kaijin and its webs among other Kaijins. He would scale to White Locust Kaijin, who fought equally against the strongest Kaijins of the show. Main Rider Form is able to kill the creation king and is still a tad bit more experienced than Shadowmoon, whose telekinesis he was able to outmanoeuver. He should also scale to Bilgenia, who fought an entire police force with just one hand as he was dying.
Grayson Waller is a former golden gloves amateur boxer. He can throw quick jabs when his opponents least expects it. He's very swift and can casually dodge strikes and quickly counter punch. He's also very adept at predicting feint attacks from his opponents. He can also bait people into slugging it out with him so he can get the upper hand.

As for Waller's finisher, that's probably his best bet here. He can hit it when his opponents least expect it, or he can catch people in mid air and hit it.

Waller's biggest advantage in his fights is his intelligence. Whatever he can think of at the moment, he'll use it to get an upper hand on his opponent. He's willing to use his finisher early on in the match to gain an advantage, he'll rake the eyes of his opponent to temporarily blind them, he'll poke his opponents eye if they're about to counter his finisher and even using the most mundane of weapons such as a pen in order to gain an advantage. He's also fought and defeated people who are far stronger than with intelligence alone. The best example of this is his match against Sanga. Despite getting manhandled in the early portions of the match, Waller picks his spots carefully and was able to temporarily stun his opponent and hit his finisher to get the win.

Waller has held his against Dexter Lumis, who has a "sixth sense" which allows him to fight while blindfolded.

Waller has fought on par with the likes of Johnny Gargano, a guy who mixes three different styles of wrestling into a wrestling style he calls "Lucharesu" (British chain wrestling, lucha libre and puroresu).

Waller fought on par with Nathan Frazer, the same guy who fought on par with Axiom on numerous occasions. Thanks to his gift for mathematics, Axiom believes that anything can be broken down into a formula. He states that he can quickly analyze and react to anything. He uses his gift for mathematics, as well as his natural technical skill to quickly counter submission maneuvers, pinning positions, and grapple maneuvers. His natural athleticism, mixed in with his technical ring prowess, allows him to be creative with his submissions. He also makes his speed to good use by quickly dodging countering his opponents offense. He’s also shown to have really good timing, as he can catch with people with his offense while they're in mid-air.

Theory was stated by commentary to have been blessed with all of the tools an athlete can hope for, and is a true prodigy in the world of professional wrestling. This already shows the massive amounts of potential/skill Theory has.

Austin Theory made quick work of Shelton Benjamin, who has an extensive background in amateur wrestling.

After a hard-hitting, physical match, Theory was able to defeat Dolph Ziggler clean. Ziggler has a great amateur wrestling background. Ziggler set the record for most pins in St. Edward High School with 82 pins. When he was a wrestler at Kent State University, he at one point, held the record for most career wins in the team's history, earning 121 wins.

Along with being a great amateur wrestler, Ziggler was neck-and-neck with John Morrison. John Morrison is knowledgeable about multiple martial arts. He stated in an interview that he was a former amateur collegiate wrestler and gymnastic, and he's studied kung fu, boxing, capoeira, and parkour, and that he applies all of these forms of martial arts in his fighting style. He uses his parkour to pull extremely acrobatic maneuvers, as well as to use the environment around him to execute his moves as well. He can switch to capoeira kicks and feint kicks to stun and throw his opponents off game. Efficient enough with amateur wrestling to the point where he can hold his own against the likes of Dolph Ziggler in that respective discipline.

Theory was also able to hold his own against the likes of Aleister Black, who was trained in Pencak Silat and Kickboxing from the ages 9 to 15.

Theory was also able to give AJ Styles a good run for his money. AJ Styles is the same guy who was able to beat John Cena clean. Cena is the same guy who looked like was about to beat Brock Lesnar before getting interrupted. Brock Lesnar was an Amateur Wrestler, and a Mixed Martial Artist career, which he uses, along with his Amateur Wrestling background to decimate his opponents. Lesnar had a record of 106-5 in his 4 years of college wrestling at the NCAA, as well as winning the NCAA Division I Heavyweight Championship. Lesnar also ended the iconic 21-year Wrestlemania win streak of The Undertaker.

Theory was able to trade blows with the likes of Drew McIntyre. McIntyre is the same guy who had wars with the likes of Sheamus. In fact, while participating in a grueling ‘Good Old Fashioned Donnybrook’ match, McIntyre was even capable of kicking out of The Brogue Kick. The Brogue Kick is one of the most dangerous moves in all of Pro Wrestling. A referee suffered chronic neck pain when hit with the move. The Brogue Kick was stated to cause extreme nerve damage and tingling in the extremities of the victim. A move this dangerous was something that Drew McIntyre kicked out of, and Theory traded blows with McIntyre.

Theory was able to defeat Finn Balor for the United States Championship, becoming the youngest US Champion in WWE history. Finn Balor is the same person who defeated Pete Dunne, who's fighting style revolves around brawling, stiff strikes, submission grappling, and bending of his opponents fingers (Small Joint Manipulation), which will leave someone extremely handicapped in a fight, especially since wrestling is all about striking, grappling and holding, and you can't do that without functioning fingers. Pete Dunne was also the same guy who was able to solo the entire Undisputed Era by himself, and the group has been regarded as one of the most dominant factions in WWE history. The group ended up winning all of the gold in NXT at one point.

Theory was able to outwrestle the likes of Bobby Lashley. Bobby Lashley has a very good mixed martial arts background, having a record of 15-2, defeating the likes of Joshua Franklin in 41 seconds (TKO), and Mike Cook in 24 seconds (Submission). He even defeated James Thompson, who at that point, had over a decade of experience in mixed martial arts. Lashley defeated him in 54 seconds via TKO. Lashley also has a extensive background in amateur wrestling starting from the seventh grade all the way into his service in the US Army.

Keep in mind that both Waller and Theory are comparable to each other in skill.

What the two need to worry about is the LS WHICH HE USED IN HIS BLACK LOCUST FORM TO RIP OFF SOMEONE'S HEAD, his grasshopper legs that function like blades when ripped off and the fact that he's probably always bloodlusted when fighting (forgor if he's ever fought a human before, since that comes from fighting monster to monster).
If Kotaro has ever fought a human before (even if he hasn't), would he go easier on them as opposed to if he was facing a monster?

Gotta give my take on this match since I'm the one who made Black Sun's profile:

In response to Random's comment above, the clip where Kotaro rips off his grasshopper leg takes some time, but it is his first time doing it and 'cause dramatic effect stuff. Later instances of him doing it only take a few seconds, so it is not too long. Furthermore, the grasshopper leg is not his only weapon, he can also bite or use spins on his arm. (Yes, I'm using reaction vids, bear with me please)

I am not familiar with WWE, but based on their skill wall, they are definitely more skilled than Black Sun. Not to say Kotaro is a pushover, because he also has his fair share of feats to hold his ground. In-character Kotaro doesn't usually go rip-and-tear against humans most of the time, but incap he does.

I think the fight would go as follows: the pair would land some solid hits on Kotaro thanks to their skills and higher AP, but his stamina should allow him to withstand it until he decides to go for the kill.

Last edited:
My response wasn’t meant to be a vote, sorry that it might have sounded like one.

Telekinesis comes from the creation king key; which is his strongest key. So I’m assuming we’re using his Black Sun key.

As for their double team; I imagine Kotato’s stamina would be enough to withstand a lot of their blows, Kotaro has fought numerous people to the death before and kept fighting. I was also told that both were grappler fighters, so good luck doing that with Kotaro.

You know like those scenes with Kane where he would have a choke slam but another guys runs up, Kane catches them and does another choke slam. I honestly see that. Kotaro’s field of view would make it so that he’d easily see anyone coming up, so taking take of one member won’t be too much effort.

A-Town a much more skilled, definitely much more skilled. But when it comes to fighting someone with a sword and could crush your bones, it can only go so far.

Just something I forgot about Kotaro. He's usually fighting against his enemies with a crippled leg and more often than not, he holds his ground well. And via his energy manipulation from his vital photon, he should be able to amp his attacks for more damage. This can even be applied to his blades.

While Black Sun himself hasn't done it in-series, I figure it'd be possible for him to dual wield too.

In response to Random's comment above, the clip where Kotaro rips off his grasshopper leg takes some time, but it is his first time doing it and 'cause dramatic effect stuff. Later instances of him doing it only take a few seconds, so it is not too long. Furthermore, the grasshopper leg is not his only weapon, he can also bite or use spins on his arm. (Yes, I'm using reaction vids, bear with me please)
Tearing off that grasshopper leg is still going to give Theory and Waller an opening to attack, even if it's not as long. The biting stuff requires him to pounce on one of them and sink his teeth in, which leaves him vulnerable for either Theory or Waller to attack while one of them risks getting bit. Now those spins on his arms are something Theory and Waller have to look out for.

I am not familiar with WWE, but based on their skill wall, they are definitely more skilled than Black Sun. Not to say Kotaro is a pushover, because he also has his fair share of feats to hold his ground. In-character Kotaro doesn't usually go rip-and-tear against humans most of the time, but incap he does.
That skill and AP gap is going to be a bitch for Kotaro to handle, and Kotaro tends to go for incap just like Waller and Theory would. So that evens things out a bit.

Telekinesis comes from the creation king key; which is his strongest key. So I’m assuming we’re using his Black Sun key.
Yes.

As for their double team; I imagine Kotato’s stamina would be enough to withstand a lot of their blows, Kotaro has fought numerous people to the death before and kept fighting.
Just read his stamina section and yeah that's going to help him a lot, though Waller and Theory's finishers should help to an extent.

I was also told that both were grappler fighters, so good luck doing that with Kotaro.

You know like those scenes with Kane where he would have a choke slam but another guys runs up, Kane catches them and does another choke slam. I honestly see that. Kotaro’s field of view would make it so that he’d easily see anyone coming up, so taking take of one member won’t be too much effort.
I see where you're getting at, but Theory and Waller can definitely counter this. Here's an example. Shawn Michaels get caught in a chokeslam position by The Undertaker, but he counters the move by using the momentum of him getting lifted up in the air to get out of harm's way. This is something Waller and Theory are more than capable of doing.

A-Town a much more skilled, definitely much more skilled. But when it comes to fighting someone with a sword and could crush your bones, it can only go so far.
Thing is that holding that big a skill advantage while holding a 3-4x AP advantage, as well as having finishers that do significantly more damage than their normal moves is going to be a nightmare, especially if it's a 2v1.

And via his energy manipulation from his vital photon, he should be able to amp his attacks for more damage. This can even be applied to his blades.
How much can it amplified to?

While Black Sun himself hasn't done it in-series, I figure it'd be possible for him to dual wield too.
Idk if we can use abilities someone has never performed in-series.

Back