• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamek CRT

Last edited:
I think I can agree with most of these.

We could add so much more to the profile. I wish I kept my old notes when I switched phones.

What would segmenting Wiggler into parts be?

He can also make things vanish in Origami King. Though that could just be BFR.

Occam's razor says erasure most of the time, there's a guidebook which states magikoopas erase things. Don't have the scan right now, I'll ask someone

And do you have a link to this feat? Never seen it before

Late on this but I agree with everything except Deconstruction. Kamek has more than enough AP to completely destroy a cage without leaving any traces. Would like to see evidence for the erasure stuff tho

Late on this but I agree with everything except Deconstruction. Kamek has more than enough AP to completely destroy a cage without leaving any traces. Would like to see evidence for the erasure stuff tho
This guidebook states that it erases stuff to leave an object behind, gonna need a translator

It really feels like deconstruction though. Turning stuff into dust is deconstruction. Also, Kamek didn't use some energy blast that destroys the cage, he used some kinda transmutation-like magic

I also added another thing to the OP, Magikoopas use light which conveniently enough is also stated in that japanese guidebook scan I sent

Back