• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KAMA NEP2 DOWNGRADE

I would like to share a mistake I saw on the Wiki right now.​

- In this profile I put, KAMA currently has Nonexistent Physiology Type 2.

- However, the written in the context of NEP2; "Kama has no physical body, Shiva has erased Kama to conceptual level, and Kama called itself the void".

- According to current wiki standards and that contexts this NEP2 should be downgraded(updated) to Nature Type 1 and Aspect Types 1, 2, 3 and 4. Also, AE Type 2 ,should change to Type 1.

NOTE: In all the discussions I've seen about Kama's NEP2, I've seen those claiming that she's NEP2 is correct. If this is true, please feel free to post scans here.​

Last edited:
Idc much about the type, but she should probably be aspects 1, 2, 3, and 4. Shiva's burning burnt away all parts of her, with it noting that it burnt the very core of her being including her "inner body" and concepts, at the very least this means her soul was burnt away which includes the mind, concept and information

Idc much about the type, but she should probably be aspects 1, 2, 3, and 4. Shiva's burning burnt away all parts of her, with it noting that it burnt the very core of her being including her "inner body" and concepts, at the very least this means her soul was burnt away which includes the mind, concept and information
Yes, These are good example for Aspect Types. But if there are no more context for NEP2, it's just NEP1

Oh, by the way, if the profile of the kama is to be updated, the ryogi shiki and root profiles should also be updated, since these two are more originated, their nep2's should remain and aspect type 1,2,3,4 should be added.

Oh, by the way, if the profile of the kama is to be updated, the ryogi shiki and root profiles should also be updated, since these two are more originated, their nep2's should remain and aspect type 1,2,3,4 should be added.

can you guys stop

Sakura’s Origin(concept) would apply to Kama, the imaginary numbers. And in imaginary number space your existence is ambiguous, and it’s also in negative vector.

There’s 2 CRT that are being planned….even though tons of crts are accepted but haven’t been applied yet because of the number of pages it need to apply…..

Sure i don't mind waiting for new CRT's but from now on I advise that imaginary numbers =/= NEP but a kind of abstraction. I remember rejecting NEP upgrades that were basing on imaginary numbers already.

I don’t remember any crt about Imaginary number space includes NEP.

This is the only CRT I remember that relates to imaginary numbe space.

And it’s also TD3….

What are the new CRT's getting planned though? I keep hearing that but no one is specifying what they are.

Sure i don't mind waiting for new CRT's but from now on I advise that imaginary numbers =/= NEP but a kind of abstraction. I remember rejecting NEP upgrades that were basing on imaginary numbers already.
I just search it. That’s about Hellsing not Nasuverse.

Imaginary scramble and Heian-kyō.
Since ubdon got very angry with me I will say call me when you guys do the CRT, as I said imaginary numbers are not NEP by default and trying to equalize math to NEP is not valid, unless the context supports the claim with proofs of non-existence and further non-existence, if so they can have validation.

:pelameestaputa:
@Ubdon this is for you so keep coping.

Since ubdon got very angry with me I will say call me when you guys do the CRT, as I said imaginary numbers are not NEP by default and trying to equalize math to NEP is not valid, unless the context supports the claim with proofs of non-existence and further non-existence, if so they can have validation.

That’s about Hellsing though, it just mention it, without even explanation what it is.

That’s about Hellsing though, it just mention it, without even explanation what it is.
Hellsing has no proof, I only quoted hellsing to emphasize what would happen if there is no proof, that's why I emphasize that if there is proof of nonexistence, further nonexistence and more aspects including support of the imaginary numbers then you have a big hook to qualify.

Lostbelt Prologue when entering imaginary number space.
Expanding Logic Formula on Shadow Border's external armor. Removing existence verification for Reality Space.
in Imaginary scramble event mention it is in negative vector.

Lostbelt 5

Also explained in Atlantis' second chapter: Impossibly Miraculous

Mash
The whole reason we survived is thanks to Captain Nemo forcefully initiating a Zero Sail.

Da Vinci
Usually, Zero Sailing in the state we were in would've gotten us killed for sure, and should never have been attempted...
...but this time, it turned out to be the right call.

Choices
* What happened?

Da Vinci
I took a look at the data we collected during the attack...
...and it said that the beam that came down from the sky tore the Border to pieces.
So even though our Zero Sail came to an end successfully, albeit half-assedly, our existence was still ever so slightly unstable.

Holmes
Are you familiar with a Rider by the name of Astolfo?

Choices
* Oh yes. Very.
Holmes
Then perhaps you're also familiar with his Noble Phantasm, the Hippogriff?
Since it is not of this world, and its existence is so ill-defined, the Hippogriff is able to travel freely between truth and fiction.
This enables it to temporarily evade attacks that are rooted in reality.
* Not really, no...
Holmes
Well, one of the legends he shares with Bradamante involves a Phantasmal Beast called Hippogriff.
Hippogriff is a mythical creature that can travel freely to the Reverse Side of the World and back thanks to its ill-defined existence.

Holmes
In our case, under most circumstances, our predicament would normally have led to one of two outcomes.
Either that light from the heavens would have torn the Nautilus to pieces, or the forced Zero Sail would have resulted in us no longer being able to verify our own existence.
However, it is here where Captain's decision truly shines.
Sustaining damage in a neither-here-nor-there state served to verify our existence through external means...
...and in turn, the Zero Sail helped keep the light's destruction within manageable levels.

Yeah, imaginary numbers don't give you bro by default or even the near case. Even in maths or whatever, I don't see how it's relevant.

Yeah, imaginary numbers don't give you bro by default or even the near case. Even in maths or whatever, I don't see how it's relevant.

Imaginary Numbers in Nasu aren't just the math imaginary numbers, they're their own thing

If the decision to update KAMA's NEP2 to Nature Types 1 ,3 Aspect Types 1,2,3 and 4 has already been taken, this thread should be closed.

Back