• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've flirted with the idea of doing this and now I'm doing it, because I am curious. This is Low 2-C Mal vs 2-A Ultimate Madoka. Who wins?

Madoka Kaname:

Malcanthet:

E96F1589-93FE-48A5-A6BE-114A556E1E52
A Low 2-C? This madness stops now!

A2F65251-3DC7-4484-9A17-B402460CF393
The strongest 2-Bs didn't stand a chance. You're next 2-As!

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Mal is being wanked to hell and back, and I'm the one who knows more about her than anyone else here
Oh my.

... Well, then tell us what Mal is capable of doing?

Madoka stands there and Mal is disintegrated.

Mal regens and gets disintegrated passively again.

Continue until Madoka decides to end her suffering.

Zach, why are you actually contesting her having 2-A mind-hax only now, after months of Vs. Threads with her?

Well, you didn't disagree with his thought. Or with Shadow, who is constantly spamming his unfunny memes on Vs. Threads with her.

Don't get me wrong, changing the mind is a thing, but I just find it to be strange.

I'm not really doubting that as much as I find him not being against her hvaing2-A mind-hax for such a lot of time strange.

Yeah it does seem weird since he was the one promoting it with the Mal picture with "2-A mindhax".

"2-A mind hax" is just a fancy way to say "mind hax that works on a cosmic being encompassing a multiverse".

Afaik that's not Mal's case though, she simply mind controls people across the multiverse

To think a lot of potentially good Vs. Threads were closed because of this...

But if it was Bambu to push this 2-A mind-hax thing, I imagine him to have something to back it up, at least seemingly.

Kaltias said:
"2-A mind hax" is just a fancy way to say "mind hax that works on a cosmic being encompassing a multiverse".

Afaik that's not Mal's case though, she simply mind controls people across the multiverse
Well then...

Legit though, even if you consider the 2-A mind hax legit, a fraction of Madoka's perception = two multiverses, and she has mind resistance on top of that.

I'm very skeptical about Mal having the feats to say "I think at you and you lose"

On an unrelated note her scan for "destroying the concept of witches" is absolutely not conceptual manipulation at all, so that's a thing.

The scan is the wrong one (dunno why I never noticed) but the concept being destroyed is legit, it's stated in the Wraith Arc.

Madoka is also a conceptual being herself, so her being able to mess with concepts is not particularly out of the blue.

I can do so tomorrow, don't remember exactly in which chapter it was stated and I'm too tired to go through all of them right now

Madoka's profile could definitely use a clean-up, but the discussions to organize the revisions are taking ages and Madoka's profile is affected by like, every character in the verse

Zach, wrong. Demon lord powers work on demon lords all the time.

also why the **** am I tied to Mal, I expected this to be a Gungeon match when I got linked to it

could be, dunno her passives, I know like nothing about PMMM

There is stuff like passive holy manipulation (Which essentially translates to "Madoka radiates 2-A power").

Not game breaking against other 2-As, but I assume that it would disintegrate a Low 2-C pretty fast (and keep doing so instantly every time Mal regenerates).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back