• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Hajime with Sublimation Magic, but before Yue is taken from him, is used, speed is equalized, and the match takes place in the palace of Malpercio 10 feet away from each other.

Kalas:

Hajime Nagumo:

Inconclusive: 7

Hajime Nagumo Post-Orcus Web Novel
Kalas

Kalas time manipulation will be a pain, hajime can't exactly do much against that, one good hit and kalas would be done however, since this version of hajime is an enraged hajime who tries to erase stuff from existence with the concept magic in his chain which overwrites ppl's information from exists to doesn't exist.

So depends what kalas starts with, this hajime is bloodlusted, i mean technically if you wanted to nerf hajime, you could say this is hajime before yue got taken from him so he isn't bloodlusted hence no concept magic, what you would essential have is a hajime who has the same abilities as his 7-C version.

That hajime will use illusion step to leave remnants of his presence to fool his opponent, goes for power null, or pile bunker or charkram to teleport his bullets.

I see. Well Kalas in terms of casual attacks can infict poison, paralyze, sleep, burn, freeze, negate durability via creating a shockwave through space and time, and OHK.

Poison, paralyze, sleep, burn, freeze, won't work on hajime he resists stuff like that, durability negation will though, so kalas would have to go for that first or he gets erased.

@Pegasus I changed it to where Hajime won't be bloodlusted. Does that make it more balanced?

Yep, something i have been thinking about is that hajime should be able to use soul hax even in his 7-C version, he made shizuku's sword which can damage souls, and made another artifact where if you go against your oath you die spiritually along with everyone related to you. So he should have usuable soul hax.

Besides from that though, he has power nullification via blowing away his targets mana, and has stealthy artifacts which he fires bullets in and teleports to his targets. Also has another artifact which he uses to bind around people and lock them in space so they can't leave.

Then his pile bunker which has good penetrating capabilities, he can also leave remnants of his presence to fool ppl, and finally minor stuff like sleep manipulation, poison manipulation, paralysis etc.

Well the minor stuff won't be an issue for Kalas since he's resistant to those effects.

Also forgot hajime has precog, should help him a bit as well, not too clear on kalas abilities though, specifically what does he do with time manipulation, and is it ic for him to start with it, that's the major issue i see for hajime.

Yeah so the game has a REALLY weird way of time manipulation. So basically he can attack with time magic casually, and when I say attack with time magic, I mean that in the most LITERAL way possible. But when it comes to his actual hax, he stops time around his opponent, and can utilize it to negate defense.

If he starts by stopping time hajime can't really do anything, if he does something else, hajime dodges due to precog, and binds and locks him in space and finishes him with a pile bunker, or fires a bunch of bullets which teleport through space to hit kalas or hajime goes for power null.

Pretty said what i thought above, doubt anyone else will show up though due to kalas being unknown and hajime not being that popular, albeit he is the arifureta character other ppl spamm even though plenty of other hax monsters exist like Ehitorujue or Miledi Reise.

Now that i think about it almost every arifureta profile on here has some hax besides a couple.

Oh yeah, I was meaning to ask, but the power null thing only affects the magic inside the target's body right? Also vote counted.

With power null he blows away magic power, in other words you don't have the magic power to use your power, it's pretty round about, he doesn't nullify the ability directly but the energy required to use the ability.

Also my vote is sort of ambiguous, it all depends on what kalas does, if he in character time stops off the bat, and goes for ohk, he wins, if he doesn't hajime wins.

Idk anything about kalas so the match depends on that.

Ok, the reason why I asked is because Kalas doesn't technically have all of his power inside him. A lot of his abilities derive from his Magnus (which is basically magic cards) that stores a variety of weapons and spells for him to use.

Hajime's power null won't work then, he still has other ways to win though, if kalas doesn't start with time manipulation and ohk, hajime dodges his attack due to precog, then binds and locks him in space and finishes him with a pile bunker, or fires a bunch of bullets which teleport through space to hit kalas, or damages kalas soul.

I suppose by the looks of it, I'll go with Inconclusive FRA for now as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back