• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think this counts as an incon-one, since Kakyoin will try to kill Chang'e and Junko would really appreciate it. Oh, why is incon, you may ask? Because Junko would try to use (I think) Kakyoin and give him the LOVE he deserves... now, not the love we know but the one that guides us in Undertale.

Oh, and if she starts talking about Bofeng (her... *uffffffffffff :'|* son ) Kakyoin will lose... By dying of sadness

b-but this kak can also access his Heaven Ascension mode, killing Chang'e is relatively ez for him with reality overwrite + emerald splash, xD

The Watatsuki-sues wouldn't actually resist an Emerald Splash? Of course they wouldn't. Will the bunnies represent a threat in Junko's and Kakyoin's revenge? Nope. The only problem is that one winged problem called "whatever I say will happen... in reverse". That's the only problem regarding Chang'e. If Sagume is defeated, then I clearly see Junko forgiving Chang'e... and then repent about it. Change her opinion again, and again, and again and again. Only to laugh at the one who planned the death of her son. And Kakyoin will help her (since there's not matures -bar Junko- on the Moon)

I deleted and replaced the image of Junko.

OP seems new, and wasn't actually the one who uploaded the picture to the site to begin with, so I'll go without yelling at them too much. Regardless, we don't need pictures like that floating around the site. FANDOM has already gotten on our case about that sort of thing enough times as it is.

I'm not even going to comment on the whole premise of this thread and how much it rubs me the wrong way in general.

I didn't mean the image. I meant "I'm not even going to comment on the whole premise of this thread and how much it rubs me the wrong way in general." That Kakyoin meme was out here for sooo many years. Is this about this rule?

"Being sexually flirtatious will not be tolerated. Playing mature games, flirting, or using sexual connotations with minors is strictly prohibited."

Back