• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Speed is = and yes I'm only makeing this because of daitomodachi

Kakyoin:

Marge: 1

Kakyoin gets hit by a frying pan:

Last edited:
I wouldn't call her what the OP does, but anyway, maybe get a Simpsons expert? I'm a bit sleepy to debate currently, anyway.

I'd go for marge the gun marge owns has more range than hierophant green and since marge is a pretty good shot and is pretty tanky she'd likely take and kakyoin is less likely to do something to counter it like body block with hierophant green since he doesn't do that often you could argue that kakyoin is smarter and yeah but without anything like prep he couldn't do much to counter marge's firearm he also doesn't have any experience with foes with a gun and yeah that's about it go milf

Back