• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kakuzu is Being Downplayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damage3245 said:
> The only reason Kakashi was able to take out his heart was because he used lightning style and raikiri which has no anti-feats it always pierces
Are you suggesting that Raikiri bypasses conventional durability?

By the way, do we even have any evidence that the Two-Tails Biju's striking strength actually scales to her attack potency with a Biju Bomb?
The hell stab is stated to be similar to the Raikiri which can pirece through defenses which is a form of bypassing durability

[1]

Damage3245 said:
> Also again in that fight it's implied Hidan defeated her because of his curse.
Agreed. Kakuzu is definitely not on the level where he is directly comparable to a Biju's AP.

Hiden most likely beat her by harming himself.
I think this case would be the most logical conclusion here, from Occam's Razor's aplication and the feats would mostly be Outlier and Inconsistency.

Also, for this sca, I don't think the title enough is the best text to draw the conclusion that the members are stronger than jinchuriki. In context, it suggests that these members are recruited because of their uniques ablities (that would Hax on the wiki) not just on strenghts to participate in co-op to take down tailed beasts. It heavily implied that Uniques abilties or Hax are the major factors in fighting tailed beasts or jinchuriki, so I would rejected the AP upgrade from Occam's Razor.

I have yet to see an actual outlier displayed, every feat that has been brought up against kakuzu has been thoroughly explained and debunked. As for the Hidan argument, hidan would be required to harm the 2 tails in order to get its blood, or kakuzu would have needed to hurt it so he can get its blood in order to preform his ritual. But as I have already posted Kakuzu is stated stronger than hidan so either way it would scale to his AP. The databook scan was a supplementary point so not really relevant to the overall argument although it specifically says strength not hax.

First of all the 2 tails is all fire. They can't even touch it. Second we are shown Yugito back in human form with blades already in her. This means something made her revert from her Jin form. She most likely transformed because of the damage she was doing. Like seriously she destroyed a mountain. Why would she want civilians caught up in that.

They can't get any blood from something they can't touch.

Hidan has Regenerationn that would negate fire damage such as when Asuma literally burned his entire body and he came out fine. Kakuzu has diamond skin which would also protect him against the fire, we've literally seen beings such as the 9 tails swipe the 2 tails away and not catch on fire. She was unconscious at the end of the fight so yeah it's no wonder she wasn't in her jinchuriki form no idea what you're trying to imply with that point. Also I think you're forgetting that Yugito specifically prepped for Kakuzu and Hidan to be there and all civilians were removed hence why she had no quarrel with going into her avatar state.

you making the point that they can't even touch the bijuu further adds validility to the claim noodles is making, that being it was kakazus physical strength that brought down the 2 tails not hidan using his hax. Also the point you made about how "she most likely transformed because of the damage she was doing" is mere speculation and is not supported by anything, the bijuu are stated to be relative to each other and have been shown tanking attacks from other bijuu (tailed beast bombs etc) so i doubt a mountain collapsing on her would put her out of commision. (especially since these bijuu bombs can be calced to being multi-continental in attack potency)

6A tbb??? R u guys new to this site or something??

She prepped to trap them underground.

We don't know how the fight went. All we see is her out of human form and we know for a fact that the 2 tails is non corporal.

Also she wasn't unconscious shown by the anime. She was pinned up agaisnt a wall. Which means she fought in her human form before she got caught in Hidans ritual since they have no way at all to even touch her in her 2 tails form

Also are people not thinking or something. If Hidan could touch the two tails for some reason it wouldn't mean anything if she got the blood because it wouldn't be Yugitos blood but the 2 tails ƒñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖ鴩ŃñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å

Too much inconsistent shit and too many assumptions

AstralKing7 said:
Also she wasn't unconscious shown by the anime. She was pinned up agaisnt a wall. Which means she fought in her human form before she got caught in Hidans ritual since they have no way at all to even touch her in her 2 tails form
are you forgetting the fact that we actually see kakazu touch her?

so i dont see where you are getting this pre-concieved notion that the 2 tails is non corporal

NoodIes67 said:
Hidan has Regenerationn that would negate fire damage such as when Asuma literally burned his entire body and he came out fine. Kakuzu has diamond skin which would also protect him against the fire, we've literally seen beings such as the 9 tails swipe the 2 tails away and not catch on fire. She was unconscious at the end of the fight so yeah it's no wonder she wasn't in her jinchuriki form no idea what you're trying to imply with that point. Also I think you're forgetting that Yugito specifically prepped for Kakuzu and Hidan to be there and all civilians were removed hence why she had no quarrel with going into her avatar state.
It is the defintevely the most possible case that is supported by Occam's Razor. I honestly feel like it takes way more assumptions to prove High 6-C AP than a victories against jinchuriki/tailed beast by Hax which supported by this sca as unique abiltie.

This Discussion Rules was based on Occam's Razor:

• To reiterate, when creating content revision threads, it is best to keep your suggestions as structured and simple to understand as possible, so the staff will have an easier time evaluating the text. Avoid writing upgrade threads mainly based on assumptions from a limited amount of information, with no additional context or evidence to support them.

How the hell will u touch something that doesn't have a physical body??? That's like saying you can punch fire since it can burn you.

Okay so we may not know how the entire figth went but we do know she attack them in her tailed beast form with intention to kill them. here is Kakuzu tanking a direct attack. so his durability should be considered large isalnd leevl based upon this alone. Her being in her base after the fight does not dictate that she fought them in base.

Code:
she was literally hunting them in her tailed beast state.
I don't care about the anime she was completely beaten by this point and was completely unmoving. As stated in the databook each akatsuki member has to be capable of taking on a jinchuriki, so if both hidan and kakuzu are members that rely on their AP to beat their enemies it is the most likely assumption that is exactly what happened here because neither kakuzu or hidan have displayed hax that would bypass durability.

AstralKing7 said:
First of all the 2 tails is all fire. They can't even touch it. Second we are shown Yugito back in human form with blades already in her. This means something made her revert from her Jin form. She most likely transformed because of the damage she was doing. Like seriously she destroyed a mountain. Why would she want civilians caught up in that.

They can't get any blood from something they can't touch.
You should have done your research before writing this comment. Kakuzu clearly touches the two tails in Bijuu form.

I know that the bijuu are made up of chakra but that doesn't make them intanigble lol, like they are even effected in mindscapes like when naruto was doing his chakra tug of war with the 9 tails.

Also I would like you to enlighten me on what hax Hidan and Kakuzu have that would bypass the durability or allow them to capture the 2 tails without using their AP. there only showings display that they are brute strength fighters and ocams razor is actually on my side as the simplest solution and most likely is that kakuzu beat her using his AP.

This would be inconsistent as hell if that was the case. Then again we got like people here under the age of 16 that's 6C and up lol

Jokes aside yeah I would agree with this ONLY to the people who r stronger then Kakuzu only scale (Ex: Pein and a few of the Akatsuki)

Whoever compared the Second Raikage to Kakashi, stop that right now. The second Raikage went undamaged even agaisnt the 8 tails, and his only real scar was caused by his own technique, so the technique scales.

Not to mention, Sasuke goes from piercing people with chidori to destroying massive meteorites, and Kakashi made the Raikiri even still having the chidori. The same technique doesn't have the same power if the person improves, why would a similar technique be any different just because they work similarly? Are you gonna tell me Killer Bee is 6-A with his pencils or his sword because he makes them cut better with lightning chakra, literally the same thing the Chidori and Raikiri do? No, because they aren't the same in power.

Kakashi was still keeping up and fighting on some level just using taijutsu and like Asura mentioned, even blocked one of his attacks without much issue. That's inconsistent no matter how you think about it.

BlackeJan said:
This would be inconsistent as hell if that was the case. Then again we got like people here under the age of 16 that's 6C and up lol
Jokes aside yeah I would agree with this ONLY to the people who r stronger then Kakuzu only scale (Ex: Pein and a few of the Akatsuki)
why would this be an outlier when this is one of kakazus only showings, there is nothing shown that contradicts this.

Databook literally states 2 tails is made of pure hell fire. It was even referred to as a spirit by Hidan and the fact that it even looks like pure chakra. We haven't added it to the profile yet because no one noticed that it was stated in the data book

It being one of his only doesn't matter. He went against a bunch of people that weren't on the level for sure and he was matched. It wasn't even hax, he was matched power wise too.

AstralKing7 said:
Databook literally states 2 tails is made of pure hell fire. It was even referred to as a spirit by Hidan and the fact that it even looks like pure chakra. We haven't added it to the profile yet because no one noticed that it was stated in the data book
i literally showed you kakazu holding a strike from the 2 tails, i do not know why you are still pushing this agenda that the 2 tails cannot be touched when we see it blatantly shown.

AstralKing7 said:
Even Kurama is referred to as a spirit but shinobi can still physically interact with him using non-ninjutsu techniques (such as Hiruzen's staff). The Bijuu are made out of chakra and chakra has never been shown to be something that's intangible so that's a lost point. Also you're reaching very hard with this point on the Two Tails as we do see Kakuzu touch the beast.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Didn't kakuzu also state that he fought Hashirama?
But we had no ideas how he won. Knowing The Akatsuki recruits based on Unique abilities or Hax, suggested he killed Hashirama via Hax.

Getting stomped by someone is not much supporting evidence.

Still, we would be putting the feats in an off screen fight which ends with Yugiti apparently finished off by a technique that doesn't need to rely on AP, versus Kakazu fighting and being matched by a bunch of people that aren't High 6-C at all, in an extended fight that we see in full.

That's cherry picking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back