• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kakine Teitoku vs Nikola Tesla (Mad Scientist claimed as god of thunder vs Arrogant esper with dark matter manipulation) (TWO MORE VOTE NEEDED)

Tesla is "At least City level+".

You're welcome to present evidence from the actual source material about base Kakine having or using Durability Negation, like you've already been asked above.

LazyHunter said:
Tesla is "At least City level+".
You're welcome to present evidence from the actual source material about base Kakine having or using Durability Negation, like you've already been asked above.
actually is on the page don't know who added it and sub atomic blade = sub atomic damage and he absored the computer before revival (when he was in the fridge)

So you don't have any evidence. Why are you using it as an argument in this match instead of making a CRT to remove it?

Old pages like Accelerator and Fiamma had abilities that were totally madeup, so this is likely the same case.

LazyHunter said:
So you don't have any evidence. Why are you using it as an argument in this match instead of making a CRT to remove it?

Old pages like Accelerator and Fiamma had abilities that were totally madeup, so this is likely the same case.
As I said he used it in the fridge before revival
and thanks to his ability to create sub atomic matter he can make a blade as sharp as he wants (example why wing would cut trough everything but themselves) And it's u who doesn't agree with the durability negation that's on the page not me why should I do a CTR ?

He used it when he was making his new body in NT5. Its not an ability he has on base, that's why it's listed for his third key and not his first.

Kakine has never done something like that, and his wings don't ignore durability.

I had never noticed it before, otherwise I'd have included it in my attempt to dowgrade him a while ago, I'm just saying that if it you noticed it and didn't know where it came from the right thing to do would be to make a CRT or at least ask about it in the series' thread in case someone does have a source to justify it, not try to use it as an argument on a match.

I might make the CRT to remove it tomorrow.

@lazy hunter

if u are doing the CTR can u please check about the statement where it is said that his wings can deflect meltdowner beam (it's on the DM suit page) ?

The Equ. Dark Matter suits? It's this statement from vol 22:

(No, it's not just that. Even the bacterial wall bluff…was nothing more than preparation for this. If I had known Mugino Shizuri was aiming for me, I could have easily dealt with it… That's why he made me think that any showy possibilities were nothing more than bluffs…That way, I would let my guard down and give them a chance to slowly aim at me…)

With 2 or 3 shots, all of the attackers could have been taken out as long as all of the shots would hit.

If even one shot was evaded, it was over. No, the white wings coming from the mask most likely could deflect those weakened Meltdowner attacks.

And Kakine stomped Mugino "offscreen" in OT15, so his defense holding up against her Meltdowner beams is a fair assumption to make.

Yeah, after getting his new body Kakine doesn't seem to bother to make it as durable as he could probably make it, because with his level of regen it's not really important.

Back