• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kakine Teitoku vs Nikola Tesla (Mad Scientist claimed as god of thunder vs Arrogant esper with dark matter manipulation) (TWO MORE VOTE NEEDED)

Welp,i will do it now,1st match featuring Kakine and 2nd match with Tesla (no,not from Ourai no Gachktun),and lets give the base a love,lets go!!!

-Base Kakine is used

-Both in character

-Speed equalized

-Range is 5 km

-Place located in snowy Moskow,Russia

-Win via death!!!

23076-to-aru-majutsu-no-index-kakine-teitoku.c2906987bf57000096c5cb71f4bd8cc6
Tesla FGO4

• Kakine : 3 (Malox,Lucis,Fukouda)
  • Tesla : 7 (Nasis,Ia,Lazy,Gar,COB,XDrag,Jimboy)
  • Inconclusive : 0

Counted,also is DM composite from electricity? And there is the chance Tesla can one shot him via SK but he will held back IC.

-Kakine : 1 (Malox)

-Tesla : 0

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Counted,also is DM composite from electricity? And there is the chance Tesla can one shot him via SK but he will held back IC.
-Kakine : 1 (Malox)

-Tesla : 0
it's what kakine wants it to be, i could be the best conductor or the best insulator, he can chose as it already defies physic

Theres anither 24.999 types of energy killing him. And Kakine's DM isn't supposed to exist. Thats why it alters the properties of anything passing by it, even physics.

Gargoyle One said:
Kakine twists his hand and Nicola gets melted beyond visual comprehension
Stomp
? How? I know he can 'produce' laser (Volume 14?) but it doesn't really do any massive damage iirc.

And Tesla has Ea-like NP. I doubt Dark Matter has any defense when spacetime itself is being affected.

Malox1696 said:
He was referring to PR kakine, this is base, EA is not on the profile
Yes, PR Kakine is used. And what ability that lets him melt his opponent to death? Does he have heat manipulation when I wasn't looking?

Ea-like ability of Nikola is called 'System Keraunos' :

"Upon unleashing its full might by calling its True Name, Tesla is able to create an "outbreak of a limited, quasi-like space-time dislocation" that can be used to obliterate opponents and their attacks, thus serving as an offensive and defensive Noble Phantasm. This ability's mana cost is especially high, but this can be offset by his Galvanism ability."

It has same effect as Gil's Ea (Ea can generate space-time dislocation too). But enough about Ea. Does Kakine has any way to defend against space-time dislocation?

If it were Post-Rev Kakine then I'm quite confident Kakine can survive this. But seeing as its Pre-Rev...

System Keraunos is NOT same level with Ea,sure it can create space-time dislocation,but thats it,it just OP lightning beam towards you.

Tesla can turn non-physical sources of attack like light, lasers, electricity, and wind into mana for himself.

Laser beams alone isn't going to be working here.

@SchroKatze

That's not provided or explained anywhere on Kakine's page, so you're going to have to provide some hard evidence.

@Velox

Definitely not Ea level. System Keraunos only barely contained the combined might of the 28 Demon Pillars summoned by Medb whe ncombined with Edison's World Faith Domination until Arjuna arrived to finish them off.

@Repp, thats on his page. "Can twist the laws of physics". Everytime he had done it was to change the nature of something (wind energy, light energy) and turn it into attacks.

@SchroKatze

Has he ever actually done it to rip apart someone at the macro-quantum level?

Do you have scans and statements?

Isn't this base? I don't remember macro-quantum somebody. Maybe the doctor but it was censored in the LN if I remember correctly.

Reppuzan said:
@SchroKatze

Has he ever actually done it to rip apart someone at the macro-quantum level?

Do you have scans and statements?
I think he meant that he can't assorb DM created energy AND he could use the macro quantum attack when he is in melee (and instead of breaking him apart it's more absorbing him with DM)
This if from the base key :City level (Fought with base Accelerator), attacks can cause damage at the macro-quantum level and thus bypass conventional durability

Veloxt1r0kore said:
@Repp
Thanks,see Lucis? Tesla SK is not an Ea level.
Yes, you don't need to call me out on that! *puffing his cheeks* ... XD \jk

Anyway, Tesla's Galvanism+his mastery over EM is indeed versatile. But Kakine has other 24.999 type of energies at his disposal. But unfortunately he has little feats regarding that,

and seeing as Accel can still make countermeasure regarding Kakine's lolPhysics!DarkMatter, his Dark Matter, no matter how 'foreign' must still obey normal physics to some degree. That is, by still having Vector for Accel to manipulate.

But Tesla here only has EM manipulation, so its likely Kakine can bypass Tesla's defense if Kakine can think up entire new Dark Matter on the spot that has no properties that Tesla can manipulate.

Lucis=the=Lumenian said:
Veloxt1r0kore said:
@Repp
Thanks,see Lucis? Tesla SK is not an Ea level.
Yes, you don't need to call me out on that! *puffing his cheeks* ... XD \jk
Anyway, Tesla's Galvanism+his mastery over EM is indeed versatile. But Kakine has other 24.999 type of energies at his disposal. But unfortunately he has little feats regarding that,

and seeing as Accel can still make countermeasure regarding Kakine's lolPhysics!DarkMatter, his Dark Matter, no matter how 'foreign' must still obey normal physics to some degree. That is, by still having Vector for Accel to manipulate. But Tesla here only has EM manipulation, so its likely Kakine can bypass Tesla's defense if Kakine can think up entire new Dark Matter on the spot that has no properties that Tesla can manipulate.
no he just added them to to filter, same thing he did for magic, infact the first time they did bypass the shield easly but then he updated the filter and KeKine jobbed as always (btw u might want to check why the site always doubles ur post, maybe an addon ?)

Accel stated that he just added foreign vectors to affect foreign things. He created new vectors to affect DM, thus affecting its twisted physics.

SchroKatze said:
Accel stated that he just added foreign vectors to affect foreign things. He created new vectors to affect DM, thus affecting its twisted physics.
he did not create any "new vector" as vector are not created, he just added the 25000 type of energy to the filter, even if they break the law of physic if they want to interact with something physicaly they need to have vectors

btw DM is not just unkown matter is litterally matter he makes on the go :"The Dark Matter I create is matter that does not exist in this world. It's not matter that hasn't yet been discovered, nor matter that theoretically exists, but rather matter which undeniably does not exist"

I was trying to say that Accel used "foreign" vectors to affect DM. Twisted vectors to affect it. Justs didn't explain it better.

SchroKatze said:
I was trying to say that Accel used "foreign" vectors to affect DM. Twisted vectors to affect it. Justs didn't explain it better.
that would be for magic, kakine just used the enrgy tha the filter considered harmless to attack him, they did not have twisted vectors or anything, then accel added the eneregy not considered harmfull to the filter, the unkown vector works for magic as the simple formula of adding a - to F=mxa does not work on some magics (as they simply ignore that)

@Malox1696Need vectors to interact with physical world

This argument makes sense (I mean, even flow of timehas vector iirc). But this reminds me of someone arguing that Accel can't reflect Amaterasu (Naruto) because it doesn't have vector...

Yeah, this double post bug is really bugging me :mad:

Kakine can make new kind of DarkMatter on the go, yes, but the problem is how long the time needed to come up with new laws/theories/etc. But eh, this guy is (somewhat) the equal to the Accelerator (who have a brain on par with supercomputer), maybe he can really make up new things in the heat of battle?

Hmm, Kakine exploited the gap in Vector Shield to bypass it. And Vector Shield can even block teleportation. It can reflect Mikoto's attacks (railgun and EM discharges) so Vector Shield may be superior to any EM-based defense Tesla has.

And considering Kakine can circumvent Vector Shield, he should be able to damage Tesla continuously. The only problem is AP... (Yes I know Kakine has sub-atomic manipulation. But I'm under the impression its for Post-Revival?)

Lucis=the=Lumenian said:
@Malox1696Need vectors to interact with physical worldThis argument makes sense (I mean, even flow of timehas vector iirc). But this reminds me of someone arguing that Accel can't reflect Amaterasu (Naruto) because it doesn't have vector...
Yeah, this double post bug is really bugging me :mad:

Kakine can make new kind of DarkMatter on the go, yes, but the problem is how long the time needed to come up with new laws/theories/etc. But eh, this guy is (somewhat) the equal to the Accelerator (who have a brain on par with supercomputer), maybe he can really make up new things in the heat of battle?

Hmm, Kakine exploited the gap in Vector Shield to bypass it. And Vector Shield can even block teleportation. It can reflect Mikoto's attacks (railgun and EM discharges) so Vector Shield may be superior to any EM-based defense Tesla has.

And considering Kakine can circumvent Vector Shield, he should be able to damage Tesla continuously. The only problem is AP... (Yes I know Kakine has sub-atomic manipulation. But I'm under the impression its for Post-Revival?)
amaterasu get's created on the point they wants but it's very simmilar to teleportaion so it should get reflected and heat is still a vector so his aim should fend it off just fine

base it at city lvl with nomal attack already, leaving aside he can make the wings as sharp as he wants

he used it just before post revival when he was still attached to the machines to absorb the machines

@Malox

It's not an EM-based defense, it's magic. Tesla converts any non-physical attack into magical energy for himself to absorb.

Back