• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh that's a problem. But Kakine can still turn him to macro quantum particles when he let his guard down.

No, he always plan his way even againts weak enemy. But he was pretty arogant after getting love train though.

Well, it's love train. It's understandable. Fair Enough. Wanna vote?

I already vote inconclusive, but if allowed to change then i vote president. After considering this carefully d4c actually erase existence rather than something physically.

looking at this again im would say funny since it looks like kakine cannot come back from paradox erasure.

voting for funny

Meh. Funny will pop a part of his head outside the barrier and be killed instantly aka his weakness.

I could've sworn Funny never physically left the barrier, he stayed inside of it the entire time

That's because he fought the guys he knew before. He got a bit cocky after he get the love train. Doubt the same treatment against Kakine though.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
That's because he fought the guys he knew before. He got a bit cocky after he get the love train. Doubt the same treatment against Kakine though.
He never left.

D4c had his hand out once. Funny himself not once.

Back