• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaidou Revision Chapter 1042

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Since the official release came out.

Kaidou has advanced Kenbunshoku Haki.

Also he should get limited power mimicry for being able to copy Luffy’s Snakeman attacks.

Limited Technique Mimicry (In his Thieving Drunk mode, Kaido can mimic his opponent's fighting style to an extent but has so far only been shown to replicate Luffy's ability to change his attack's trajectory at will)

Last edited:
just because he says Luffy's not the only one who can see in the future doesn't mean he can!!!!!11111! He's obviously referring to the fact Marco also has it

JK obvious agreement is obvious.

This is fine.

I would put it down as:

Limited Technique Mimicry (In his Thieving Drunk mode, Kaido can mimic his opponent's fighting style to an extent but has so far only been shown to replicate Luffy's ability to change his attack's trajectory at will)
Thieving is literally in the name so it is likely exclusive to it
Would usually argue but unlike Haki, his behavior does change to the point where the mode is referred to as "thieving drunk mode" to steal techniques, so I'm fine with this

I won't add Kaido's Haki yet, as there is a specific way I wish to format it, and I'll probably be dropping the Haki revision thread today.

I'll wait for more evaluations of Damage's and Theultimate5105's edits

Thieving is literally in the name so it is likely exclusive to it
Well, my point is that he should be able to do it without the alcohol. I see it more as he only uses it in that form as an "in Character" type of thing if that makes sense, not like the form grants him that ability.

Nonetheless not a big topic so ill concede.

Wait one second.

That shouldn't even be limited, should be full blown technique Mimicry given Luffy's unorthodox style and especially given the nature of his Devil Fruit.

Wait one second.

That shouldn't even be limited, should be full blown technique Mimicry given Luffy's unorthodox style and especially given the nature of his Devil Fruit.
He copied an unorthdox move from Luffy, but there's no knowing yet if he can copy more advanced skill-based fighting styles such as martial arts forms or swordsmanship, etc.

Fair enough, so how should it be worded on the profile?
My suggestion is this:

Limited Technique Mimicry (In his Thieving Drunk mode, Kaido can mimic his opponent's fighting style to an extent but has so far only been shown to replicate Luffy's ability to change his attack's trajectory at will and using it to fly through the air with rapid, unpredictable turns)

Damage's suggestion seems fine to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back