• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So fair warning I'm not a long time fan of One Piece and I might be missing somethings. Particular with regards to earlier events of the manga. That being said, I'd like to clear up somethings and possibly see about either a removal or an elaboration. Let's begin.

On Kaido's page it says he has "Possible Immortality"

I get that its not a sure thing by nature of that word, but I looked it up and none of the immortalities fit:

Type 1- Eternal life: Users cannot die of natural causes such as old age or sickness

This definetly does not fit Kaido

Type 2- Resilient Immortality: Users cannot be killed by what should be a fatal injury

Again, not Kaido. The dude never gets injured. The guillotine breaks instead of him

Type 3: Regenerationn: . . .

pretty self explanatory, and see type 2, Kaido doesn't get hurt

Type 4: Ressurection . . . See above

Type 5: Deathless immortality

I'm not quite sure what to make of this one tbh. I do see dark area digimon listed though and I know Beelzemon could be "killed"/deleted in season 3 of digimon by fairly normal means so I'm guessing it does not apply

Type 6: Parasitic- . . . nope

Type 7: Undead . . . no

Type 8: Reliant . . . I mean even Voldemort could be injured

Type 9: Transcendant & Type 10: Meta: These just sound out of the realm of OP power levels

If anything Kaido's feats suggest he has Invulnerability

In that case we must wait until Oda gives confirmation for which type of Invulnerability he has along with confirmation it is not just stats related. Otherwise it is a NLF.

What I propose until we get confirmation for Kaido's abilities is a "poosibly Invulnerable" so not to make it 100% factual and break NLF. Alternatively we can remove it and not replace it with anything. Instead simply indicate in his description that he is "the strongest creature" in the series and leave it that.

I agree. Unless someone has a legit reason for him even having possible immortality then it should be removed.

I disagree. Kaido was introduced and quoted as an immortal creature, and let's face it, he does not yet have many appearances in the verse (So much that he is being more active in this current arc), so I suggest we wait until half of the wano arc to have more explanations about this "possible immortality" of Kaidou. And just to answer one thing, Kaidou does have a wound, he received a scar on his chest.

Or just don't add Immortality and Invulnerability until he actually has shown any of the two

Just because he has survived some execution methods such as being stabbed or hanged does not make him actually immortal. It just makes him tough.

He shouldn't have Immortality or Invulnerability on his page yet.

^ yeah agree with damage, unless it stated in series, he shouldn't have any type of immortality in his profile

I agree that immortality and invulnerability should preferably not be included in his page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back