• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kai Chisaki vs Gatomon (without Holy ring)

KingEzran

He/Him
Let's get into the details of this versus thread.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 30 meters

-Win via death

Votes:

Kai Chisaki: 2

Gatomo: 1

Inconclusive: 0

I assume Kai will Overhaul and completely deconstruct Gatomon fully or simply body parts? We keep using tamer owned Digimon and not the species versions here....

Hikari's Gatomon starts with Lightning Paw. However, if he takes her arm, Gatomon will likely swtich to Cat's Eye. It all depends on if he touches her. Not to mention that Gatomon has the AP here if I am not mistaken.

She is a martial arts cat, so yeah, agility comes with the territory.

She will lead with Lightninfg Paw more than likely, however Cat's Eye won't be too far behind as it is her other signature move. Especially if Kai manages to take an arm.

Her profile says she doesn't have hypnosis as Gatomon but I don't know how agility will help when the battlefield is being reconstructed.

If Kai touches her he'll instantly kill her. He only took Compress's arm cause he wasn't there to fight and just lashed out due to his fear of germs.

Insert creative name here 12 said:
Her profile says she doesn't have hypnosis as Gatomon but I don't know how agolity will help when the battlefield is being reconstructed
If Kai touches her he'll instantly kill her he only took Compress's arm cause he wasn't there to fight and just lashed out due to his fear of germa
No it doesn't? Also, you brought up her agility.

Then it's a matter of if he touches her without getting blown back from Lightning Paw or Hypnotized.

Her first key is Hikari yagami and doesn't have hypnosis listed her second key nyaromon does have it listed. You're the one who said it won't be problem for her to get close and I questioned if she has really good agility.

Considering speed is equal and as you've said she leads with lightning palm he touches and kills her even if she tags him it doesn't mean much since he can heal.

"Her first key is Hikari yagami and doesn't have hypnosis listed her second key nyaromon does have it listed."

Did you read the Key section? The first key is Salamon, the second is Gatomon.

"You're the one who said ot won't be problem for her to get close and I questioned if she has really good agility"

Yeah...YOU brought up agility...Agility was never apart of my argument.

"Considering speed is equal and as you've said she leads with lightning palm he touches and kills her even if she tags him it doesn't mean much since he can heal"

What values are his stats? Based on the lack of a "+" Gatomon has the physical stat advantage here as from what I can gather from the files, they are only baseline compared to Gatomon who is on the upper end of High 8-C, so if she tags him, he's gonna have some pretty bad injuries. Even then, if he heals, she hypnotizes and has him kill himself.

Where?
I wish people actually read the Digimon Physiology page...All DIgimon have 5-D minds and souls as they are by nature 5-D entities. Digimon are able to mind hax and soul hax each other and as such their mind/soul hax at minimum scales to that.

This is from her profile: Name: Hikari Yagami | Nyaromon | Salamon/Plotmon | Gatomon/Tailmon | Angewomon | Holydramon

So I can't ask a question now? I only asked does she have good agility in response to you saying it won't be hard for her to get close him

Chisaki is 3.19 tons AP and at least 3.19 ton dura he isn't baseline and I didn't mention AP I said speed he touches and kills her if she gets close to him

"This is from her profile: Name: Hikari Yagami | Nyaromon | Salamon/Plotmon | Gatomon/Tailmon | Angewomon | Holydramon"

This is also from her profile. Key: Plotmon/Salamon | Gatomon (without Holy Ring) | Nefertimon | Gatomon (with Holy Ring) | Angewomon | Holydramon

"So I can't ask a question now? I only asked does she have good agility in response to you saying it won't be hard for her to get close him"

What are you talking about? No one even implied this. You noted that you don't know how Agility works on the battlefield and I noted how you brought up agility, not me.

"Chisaki is 3.19 tons AP and at least 3.19 ton dura he isn't baseline and I didn't mention AP I said speed he touches and kills her if she gets close to him"

So he's at least 2x weaker than Gatomon seeing as she's much stronger than a new born Guilmon. No one said you mentioned speed? Like what? I brought up his physical stats. My arguement is that if he tries to touch her...she can just dodge. And if he's messing with the battlefield, she'd just go for the safe option regardless.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I wish people actually read the Digimon Physiology page...All DIgimon have 5-D minds and souls as they are by nature 5-D entities. Digimon are able to mind hax and soul hax each other and as such their mind/soul hax at minimum scales to that.
So she does have Low 1-C hax?

This is from her profile:
Name: Hikari Yagami | Nyaromon | Salamon/Plotmon | Gatomon/Tailmon | Angewomon | Holydramon

So I can't ask a question now? I only asked does she have good agility in response to you saying it won't be hard for her to get close him

Chisaki is 3.19 tons AP and at least 3.19 ton dura he isn't baseline and I didn't mention AP I said speed he touches and kills her if she gets close to him
Don't look at names look at the Key.

I'm using the link Ezran gave her first key is hikari yagami

I already told you how will agility help her when the very battlefield is being reconstructed around her and attacking her she isn't going to have very good footing

Dodging won't be easy for her since speed is equal and her attacking him is dangerous since he could just catch it and kill her and Chisaki is very good at predicting his opponent's movements

Dragonmasterxyz said:

She will lead with Lightninfg Paw more than likely, however Cat's Eye won't be too far behind as it is her other signature move. Especially if Kai manages to take an arm.
Wouldn't Kai touching the arm matter Hax the entire body?

I'm using the link Ezran gave her first key is hikari yagami
I already told you how will agility help her when the very battlefield is being reconstructed around her and attacking her she isn't going to have very good footing

Dodging won't be easy for her since speed is equal and her attacking him is dangerous since he could just catch it and kill her and Chisaki is very good at predicting his opponent's movements
Let me show you the key.
Gatomon key

Schnee One said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:

Wouldn't Kai touching the arm matter Hax the entire body?
I don't know how the ability works. I am going by the information given in his Power and Abilities section. And even then, I noted this in my original response.

Chisaki can choose how much he wants to splat but if he's trying to kill he'll destroy either the whole body or the head and torso
Vote Chisaki?

Back