• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kai Chisaki vs Erza Scarlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erza one shotted while weakned a person that beat up Natsu so she is high on 8-A scale trust me.

being more durable means nothing when someone goes for your neck with a sword since he would need a rather big gap.

SBA willing to kill so cutting his head off is not weird.

and If the gap was actually big(but it aint) this would be a stomp not to mention that you are all still avoidng to answer to the question. His durabilty is not big enough to survive a cutting attack and with SBA Erza wont have problems going for his head.

Theglassman12 said:
Even if Erza does go for the head, what's stopping kai from touching her swords and dissassemble?
Heaven wheel is Erza's main choice which means two swords and a dozen of telekinetic swords. And if he is already attacking trying to get her he aint blocking both of her swords and if you wanna add more Erza can wield 4 swords and i doubt he has that many arms.

She can also just summun others since she has 200+ as well.

speed is equalized, so I don't see how he can't just dissassemble the swords, or at least dodge the swords, which will drain Erza's magic.

"look dude its not bias for Erza and you who cerate matches restricting her main abilite and than suggest a match like this on purpose where she has no hax against someone who uses hax shouldnt talk about bias." Actually no you are being bias. I understand you favor Erza however you make it pretty clear that you're bias for her. And if your referring to Cinder vs Erza no that doesn't make me bias in the slightest. People restrict hax all the time so when i do it it's no different. You were the only one complaining in that thread.

"we count scailing as well and base Erza fodderizes baseline 8-A characters even while weakened, look at aria." No actually we don't. It only works that way when you shit stomp other characters in the same tier. Erza might be slightly above Baseline 8-A but Kai still holds a decent AP and Durability advantage.

"Crash destroy things on molecular lvl as well it just depends on what Gildarts wants." That's cool but i need a scan of him doing so. Again it's not as versatile as OverHaul.

"and again how is he bypassing her sword? you never ever explained how will he deal with her sword and just by pass it without getting his head cut off. Literraly no one here explained how is he dealing with her swords he tries to touch her and She just cuts off his head due to range." Because as everyone is telling you she can't do so due to him being more durable. Also he can literally keeps destroying her swords and block them with Earth Constructs. And Erza doesn't start by abusing range. She's gonna charge at him with her starting armor.( heart Kreuz.) Where she'll be instantly hit and killed. Erza has a habit of getting damaged in CQC meanwhile Kai has means to regenerate. And Erza isn't going to decapitate him in character.

Wew the downplay and wank is strong. Both get into CQC where Kai pokes her once and she'll be incapacitated or dead meanwhile Kai will only be injured and heal the damage done.

Theglassman12 said:
speed is equalized, so I don't see how he can't just dissassemble the swords, or at least dodge the swords, which will drain Erza's magic.

that doesnt drain Erza's magic to make it very relevant(she summoned 200 while weakend) and if he is already attacking it aint easy to get him self in the right position to now block also due to danger of his arms she could go for them first and later his neck. Plus while he dissambles those, she summons a dozen above him like with midnight.

Knight by your logic its a match made out of spite as he has regen, Ap durabilty and hax vs nothing. Erza barely ever charges with heart kreuz she uses heaven wheel.

Blanked said:
Knight by your logic its a match made out of spite as he has regen, Ap durabilty and hax vs nothing. Erza barely ever charges with heart kreuz she uses heaven wheel.

You seriously need to quit claiming spite whenever Erza loses a thread. Getting pretty tiring seeing you getting tight over your favored character losing.

Piercing/cutting attacks don't negate durability. If he has higher/comparable stats, Erza won't one shot him

Omahariptic said:
because apparently when Erza doesn't win it's spite. Gotcha.
You are saying someone who has 4 times greater durabilty and AP and has a one shot hax plus regen agaisnt someone who has nothing isnt spite? You guys keep accusing me for wank and bias, while being biased agaisnt her yourself.

Kaltias said:
Piercing/cutting attacks don't negate durability. If he has higher/comparable stats, Erza won't one shot him
Kaltias in that case Chisaki has 4 times AP and durabilty, has regen and One shot hax vs nothing.

so or spite or stomp.

It.isn't.spite.

Erza has versatility and range as you said.

And while I don't like Erza as a character i don't let my opinion on her cloud my judgement on Vs threads as you keep suggesting. You did the same thing on Cinder vs Erza where you cried spite because Erza lost.

1. You restricted her hax on purpose and you know that and that is done of out spite and hate towards her as you cant even say she would stomp since she lost.

2. The reasonings behind her loss were poorly constructed and i am more than free to complain

3. You just said versitalty and range are worthless for her. you literraly said she will lose in the first move.

4. Since no one cares i will just leave the thread there and thats it and are only good at accusing me since you are in number.

For the record, I agree that this seems a bit too one-sided. Kai doesn't even really need Overhaul due to the AP gap (unless Erza can stomp baseline people in which case they are probably close enough)

Also please calm down everyone

1: Again i actually didn't. Hmm let's see throwing someone with durability negation and a shit ton of versatility against someone with no hax isn't exactly fair. You only wanted Erza to win because Nakagami armor where as I restricted it to make a fair match.

2: Good for you. But nobody wants to hear you throwing a tantrum.

3: Never said it was useless. Said he could get around them.

4: Good.

@Kal though the thread they voted for him due to his durabilty and AP being much greater(other than hax) so i guess the scailing means nothing.

@Knight

"hmm let's see throwing someone with durabilty negation and a shit ton of versitalty against someone with no hax isn't exactly fair"

but puting someone with durabilty negation, Regenerationn, ap and durabilty vs no hax is fair... And you still say you leave your bias aside? Please go cover yourself.

There is no need for the personal attacks. Just agree to disagree and call it a day. There is no need to bring up the conduct of one's character over a debate about fictional characters.

Yeah not gonna sit here and play cat and mouse with you William. Lol think I'm bias all you want. Could really care less about what you have to see. With that being said I'm dropping the subject.

You could just let Erza have her stronger armours so he cannot complain (she doesn't even have her hax ones at this point in the story).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back