• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kahndaq Lord's Surprise: The Bounty Hunter vs The Hunter

Not really a great response. People with resistances are compltely destroyed by bloodletter. It would be effective, and if it wouldn't kill it would do the next worse thing it does, make people mindless vegetals. Not only that, but weekly is likely getting it by the game itself, as even if you can resist to an effect, it will kill you in a few seconds. Also, that is not how strawmans work.

And we did explain how it works. The presence uses people to kill its enemies, and ressurects them if needed. It is very much vapable of grabbing souls and doung whatever it wants with them (the soul was of gehrman love or something along those lines). Nearly all powers the Hunters have come through empowerment.

@weekly you completely misinterpreted my arguments/just misworded my claims. I have said it multiple times that i still think that it would affect him.

@ric @weekly

You two keep saying that it can bypass resistances (Bloodletter), but how potent is the resistance of those folks exactly? And how does Bloodletter work again? It would have been more clear for me if it was mentioned in his weapons and arsenal and explained even further.

And is there a direct instance or just a statement in-game suggesting that he can come in and help the Hunter?

Also the calc is up, the speed result is underwhelming but BH at least got City Block level AP--

It breaks your mind and kills you. There is equipment against it that weakens it, but bloodletter can allow you to just hax through that at the cost of damaging yourself. It also works on an amalgamation of an entire city worth of people.

What are you talkong about? The moonpresence simply takes him out of any incpacitating situation.

Well, considering that this, it could go either way, it depends on which side outhaxxes first, although the Bounty Hunter has the passive advantage.

From what i have been told and shown it only pulls him out when he dies, or i am just confusing it with something else. Either way,i would appreciate some in-game evidence.

The Bounty Hunter only has passive stuff via specific armor that he doesnt have equiped at all times as he cant equip every single one of his armors all at the same time

The moon presence is a sentient being with a goal. To assume that it wont just reverse time itslike saying that saitama wont become serious after having his nose broken by someone on his level.

WeeklyBattles said:
The Bounty Hunter only has passive stuff via specific armor that he doesnt have equiped at all times as he cant equip every single one of his armors all at the same time
The Venomous Aura and one of his variations for Holy Manipulation are reliant on on his Armors but that's about it. The passive Probability Manipulation comes from one of his weapons.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kahndaq_Lord/Bounty_Hunter_Summons_a_Budget_Mjölnir

The calc is up and we got a Mach 323.94 Reaction and Attack speed (And MCB AP although it is irrelevant in this case).

Yeah and his other armors have passive stuff that he cant have active at the same time, same with the probability manip if he's using the one with it he cant use the soul one or the death one

The bloodborne Hunter is 7 times stronger and three times faster why doesn't he just quickly punch the other guy in the face and end it before he could do anything; also immortality is no longer restricted in match so the Hunter resurrects over and over until he wins or at the very least inconclusives

@Keeweed Exactly, that and even if the bounty hunter kills the Hunter the Hunter will know about what the bounty hunter can do and will counter with leading with with a better weapon like the bloodletter which even with the bounty hunters resistance would still mind hax him to death or turn him brain dead

I'm thinking bloodborne FRA at this point. May actually be able to contribute as well.

TFW bloodletter kinda sucks ingame compared to other stuff but is busted as hell in VSBW

Back