• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya Vs Yhwach Vs Zeref

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
And based off of what does she have Godly immortality ??

Give me evidence a chapter or anything to go by.....
Zeref stated she had the same immortality as him, and her immortality was a curse from Ankhseram the God...

Zeref stated she had the same immortality as him, and her immortality was a curse from Ankhseram the God...

That's not explicit proof Hades can bestow immortality onto anyone that doesn't give them type 4 immortality.... There's only evidence for immortality type 1 since he doesn't age..

Well back on topic here if verse equalization is on what's stopping Kaguya from putting these guys in genjutsus on sight?

Mugen tsukuyomi is reality warping and as said by its name infinite so I'm pretty sure if she manages to use it they're done for on the spot.The only thing she'd need to do would be teleport into the atmosphere and the end.

What's stopping Genjutsu?

The Almighty. Yhwach would be aware exactly what the moon's light would do to him. So he's use his Shadow's ability to move to another Dimension and use Precog to find out when the Light ends, then emerge and stomp Kaguya while avoiding eye contact due to "Fully Understanding" Genjutsu.

He knows it's an illusion how can he ally himself to a power which isn't even real?

Mugen tsukuyomi warps reality almighty ain't working.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Well back on topic here if verse equalization is on what's stopping Kaguya from putting these guys in genjutsus on sight?
Mugen tsukuyomi is reality warping and as said by its name infinite so I'm pretty sure if she manages to use it they're done for on the spot.The only thing she'd need to do would be teleport into the atmosphere and the end.
Yhwach's superior speed, and of course Almighty. Illusions casting is pretty common in Bleach so Yhwach should be able to know how to handle it.

She's got instant teleportation to make up for it.

And almighty would work if Mugen didn't warp reality.

She can even rewrite her death with Izanagi if anything happened.

Or rewrite reality in General.

"The Infinite Tsukuyomi is a genjutsu that traps the entire world in an illusion, enslaving them in a dream so that their chakra may be drawn upon"

How does that sound like reality warping?

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
She's got instant teleportation to make up for it.
And almighty would work if Mugen didn't warp reality.

She can even rewrite her death with Izanagi if anything happened.

Or rewrite reality in General.
Mugen Tsukuyomi doesn't warp reality. It's a genjutsu that puts entire planet into illusion. If Kaguya uses Izanagi her rinne sharingan would be powerless after 1 time use. Her IT needs time to think. Yhwach can restore his body even if he's hurt

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
It's entry lvl reality warping weak but still reality warping.
Yhwach's reality warping is better than Kaguya. All powers of sternritters belong to Yhwach thanks to Auswahlen, which means Yhwach can use reality warping like Gremmy

And IT is not reality warping, it's just planet wide illusion casting. Professor X can do it

Hades can give people immortality...what? -facepalm- Ankhseram is considered a god, he can curse anyone he meets with immortality, that's IT.

WhiteSnakeSage said:
Hades can give people immortality...what? -facepalm- Ankhseram is considered a god, he can curse anyone he meets with immortality, that's IT.
I'm not referring to ft"s Fodder Hades .....

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Yhwach doesn't have reality warping actually.
And I'm sure that Naruto has displayed Gremmys hax previously.
Yes he does. Gremmy's power belongs to Yhwach. He gave Gremmy power with Auswahlen. Yhwach can also take any quincies power back any time he wishes

Naruto created the eye for Kakashi is what you mean? How is that useful in combat?

Yes he does. Gremmy's power belongs to Yhwach. He gave Gremmy power with Auswahlen. Yhwach can also take any quincies power back any time he wishes

Naruto created the eye for Kakashi is what you mean? How is that useful in combat?

How is Yhwach having Gremmys power change anything? That power is limited to the users power as shown when Gremmy wanted to be as strong as Kenpachi and since Kaguya is planetary it won't work on her.

And I'm still waiting on how they counter Mugen.

How is Yhwach having Gremmys power change anything? That power is limited to the users power as shown when Gremmy wanted to be as strong as Kenpachi and since Kaguya is planetary it won't work on her.

And I'm still waiting on how they counter Mugen.

And i'm still waiting on proof of the mugen being reality wapring...

I don't think IT is technically reality warping. It's just extreme hypnosis on a massive scale.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
I already did the mugen tsukuyomi having planetary range is scientifically impossible.....
Just because it's scientifically impossible doesn't make it reality warping. There are various names for different kinds of hax, almost all hax are scientifically impossible. Including basic telepathy

Pietro Maximoff said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Gremmys hax is to turn imagination into reality said by himself -_-
I know that, the scan you should me was life creation http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Life_Creation not a verision of gremmy's hax...
Sighs

He breathed life with the administration of yang(physical energy).

He created form and naught from nothingness by administrating imagination

The technique turns imagination into reality lol and this was early naruto

Wow just wow.....

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Pietro Maximoff said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Gremmys hax is to turn imagination into reality said by himself -_-
I know that, the scan you should me was life creation http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Life_Creation not a verision of gremmy's hax...
Sighs

How is creating bijuu effective in combat? Hagoromo hasn't turned metal into pudding has he? We need abilties which are usable in combat

I know that, the scan you should me was life creation http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Life_Creation not a verision of gremmy's hax...Sighs

How is creating bijuu effective in combat? Hagoromo hasn't turned metal into pudding has he? We need abilties which are usable in combat

I'm well aware of that but i was proving him wrong.

And izanagi should do fine.Warps reality and is effective in combat

"The power to turn imagination into reality "

Utilizing Ying and yang one can warp reality in the Naruto series.

But sure...

Wait a sec here....

If Yhwach gets put in infinite tsukuyomi with almighty then isn't he going to be forever trapped in the illusion regardless?

The illusion is endless and infinite so he'd stay there forever since he sees into the far flung in a gaze he'd be stuck seeing infinity.

Since he sees everything with his own eyes he'll only see the illusion .

Then Kaguya proceeds to sip tea .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back