• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Standard Battle Assumptions, but Speed is equalized, Ereshkigal can not continue fighting after her physical form is destroyed, but resurrection is an option. Base Ereshkigal, but at her peak.

The 3rd Dragon Lord, Queen of Ice, Parent of all seasons, Bringer of Winter and Restorer of Spring vs The Progenitor of All Chakra

(initial) Battle-ground: A large desert planet

Both bloodlusted.

Who wins?:

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki: 2

Ereshkigal (Aion): 1

Kaguya Artworks
Ereshkigal-PI

Lol, what? Kaguya has dura negating attacks and a 5-B attack + Regen. Ereshkigal is close to base-line Planet level scaling to the Archdaeva.

Where's the stomp?

<5B attack

After absorbing all the Chakra, not applicable.

<Regen

Low-Mid is Pathetic, she explodes beyond any way to regenerate

<Baseline 5B

Compared to someone who isn't even Low 5B+, good enough to one shot.

<Hax

No, this guy is haxed

Still doesn't avoid the fact that Kaguya has some way to kill Ereshkigal, or at least give victory via incapacitation since Ereshkigal takes for-*******-ever to come back, thus not a stomp.

Both bloodlusted?Both uses their planet lvl attacks at the beginning but Kaguyas one can destroy her dimension and make a new one.I vote for Kaguya via ETSB.

Kaguya's 5B attack works on molecular lvl or higher,doesnt need to aim at the opponent.How does Eresh's 5B attacks work?

Ereskigal has Life-force Absorption, Telekinesis, Teleportation, Spatial Manipulation, and other abilities that are better than a mere PROJECTILE. Ereshkigal has more hax that work directly as opposed to Kaguya's which are projectiles and nothing more.

Ereshkigal is 5-B because just a casual attack would've destroyed the remainder of a planet had the Archdaeva not stepped in and used his life-force to save the planet and restore it.

Breaking her down to the molecule doesn't matter when Ereshkigal is literally capable of resurrecting from the aether after entering spirit-form.

Size of her realm literally doesn't matter since she can make one on the fly considering a lesser character who is only Low 5-B via prep has maintained one for hundreds of years, but it looks like it is in the middle of space. Fighting in Ereshkigal's dimension gives her the advantage since she can be present there as a spirit.

@CinCameron20

"Ereshkigal can not continue fighting after her physical form is destroyed"

"Breaking her down to the molecule doesn't matter when Ereshkigal is literally capable of resurrecting from the aether after entering spirit-form."

You forgot your own rule,rofl.

Since they are bloodlusted Kaguya destroy her with ETSB.No ressuraction is allowed,

>destroyed, fool.

And maybe you should learn to read, as I clearly stated "Resurrection is an option".

Derp, as I stated, Ereshkigal can Teleport, so RIP projectile.

@CinCameron20

"And maybe you should learn to read"

And you should learn not to being rude to people.

Kaguya can teleport too,can use genjutsu.Eresh does not have resistance to mind manip.My vote still remains.

Yeh, i can't currently find evidence of mind resistance, but she should have mind controlling just like Beritra, who is vastly inferior to her.

Gargoyle One said:
Vastly inferior to someone doesn't necessarily mean you have their abilities

In most cases this is right, but everything works different in other verses. I'll wait for Cin to substantiate his claims :^).

@ALRF - it's easier to say She when his profile basically has milk jugs as the profile pic, cus everyone would be like "ahem... wot?"

I don't see how Kaguya's genjutsu insta-wins, but Ereshkigal's soul hax isn't a factor here apparently?

Back