• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya Void Manip via ETSB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ezeriot said:
Just one little thing... Naruto characters actually can't see souls themselves, just the forms of their chakra.
actually some(naruto can see or even touch his own soul) can see souls themselves but not all

Ezeriot said:
All that TSB does, is simply erase Ninjutsu, which Minato's entire form was. As well as Hiruzen's Shadow Shuriken.
if it was truth then TSB (with Yin―Yang Release) shouldn't able to hurt edo body(it was a dead body that minato soul was possessing ) reason that is not made of Ninjutsu

edo Regenerationn is Ninjutsu but not actual body

Actually, Tobirama says how this ability is dangerous to them due to their nature of their bodies from the very same scan you gave me.

So either :

• PIS
  • The TSB weren't being infused with the Yin-Yang Release

Hiruzen's edo body got partly erased by obito's ying-yang thing, but then he was able to regenerate himself back. It could nullifies all ninjutsu, or could be just hiruzen.

Also, no this is just a form of matter manipulation, not "void" manipulation. There has to be much more proof than that.

ALRF said:
Actually, Tobirama says how this ability is dangerous to them due to their nature of their bodies from the very same scan you gave me.
So either :

• PIS
  • The TSB weren't being infused with the Yin-Yang Release
incomplete jubito (vs Hiruze) didnt/couldnt use Yin-Yang Release

complete jubito start to use TSB with the Yin-Yang Release (against minato)
0640-014

I 100% agree with Reppuzan on this.

I'd like people to remember that words are at the end of the day words and Exsitance Erasure/Void Manipulation isn't something we can throw out so easily.

Hell, when Beerus unveiled Hakai it was denied on the spot and some even thought it was an ordinary Ki Blast!!!... But when them got confirmation on the attack and how it works and it got accepted.

For the ETSB, I don't think there's enough here to give it to her.

Not relevant to the topic but someone should probably add this description onto her page as support of her Planetary ETSB?

I don't mind adding the discription to the move on the page but it might cause more threads about this discussion when people read it... Though this is the first time I've seen this brought up so I guess it's ok.

If want to proof that this thing and others (like TSB) has properties of existence Ersasure or Void Manip, bring the original Scans/Databook in his original idiom (Japanese), bring the exactly Quotes, tranlate them Correctly and then, analize.

Reduce something to "nothing" some times is a "expresion" about desintegration on X scales, destruction, etc, but not an erased/existence erasure, even the "erased" y used in some way in other works.

Reppuzan said:
Still not buying it. TSBs were never stated to interact with the soul and those parts of Minato's soul could have simply gone back to the afterlife after the vessel supporting them was damaged.

No, he says erasure. Not existence erasure. Erasure can also mean erasure by matter hax. I've dealt with this topic for the past nine months with you and you just won't quit.
Basically this.

Omimi said:
they never destroyed universe all dbs character r now low 2-C with just statement

Yhwachis 5-B with just statement he never destroyed planat

more 50% character here got their power/tier via statement

Bleach got downgraded, so that's that

I am not discrediting statement, but we don't know how ETSB would've destroyed the dimension. And there's zero proof of existence erasure

From a logical standpoint.

" it had the power to obliterate the world and return it to nothing."

All energy can't be created or destroyed (not in all fiction), but only transformed. Chakra in the NV wasn't created out of nowhere, it came from the tree. That tree had to be grown from the planet, planets form via science, etc.

It's likely that returning the world to nothing is simply reducing it to the components responsible for creating it and/or blasting it to pieces. If anything, it's matter manipulation / refined destruction.

Though there's the "new dimension/time-space" statements too.

>" it had the power to obliterate the world and return it to nothing."

The translation in itself is very iffy since it is not mentioned

And by the way, since I know my opinion is necessary here, I also disagree with Existence Erasure until a better feat/scan is shown.

Kepekley23 said:
And by the way, since I know my opinion is necessary here, I also disagree with Existence Erasure until a better feat/scan is shown.
There is no better scan, we all have read Naruto and the reason it wasn't approved earlier because it's invalid

This thread should be closed imo. Whatever is gonna be posted won't be anything new but misinterpreted scans or obscure Japanese text with inaccurate translation

I've already adressed the whole planet and shit in my previous post, just scroll up.

The translation went out of the way and gave something really weird

The thing is, the feat never happened due to PIS so why exactly are we claiming it can't be EE when it easily can be?

Don't get me wrong, im perfectling fine if EE isn't given or something else takes its place. It's just, with small problems like this, I fail to understand why it's rejected just suddenly.

P.S.- Given the "new space-time" comment (and Kaguya does have Space-Time hax partially because of this), it could be space-time erasure, but thats just me.

Existence Erasure was never mentioned anywhere in the manga. Erasure Ôëá Existence Erasure. Molecular disintegration qualifies very well under erasure.

Except when as a statement ever been needed to give someone existence erasure? I mean for example, Arceus used to have erasure via the boulders. Not once was it stated they were erased and we slapped it on for him. If that can be passed through, this can as well. Plus we're talking about a TSB that is capable of destroying and recreating an entire dimension, far beyond the capability of other TSBs that came before and after it. We shouldnt comparable miniscule ones to one such as Kaguyas to deny this.

That said, if nothing else, we should examine the "new space-time" comment and see if space-time erasure is possible?

I don't know anything about Arceus feat, but erasing something by any means is not existence erasure. We can't give anything based on speculation. ETSB itself is featless, and EE was never mentioned.

@Kukui

Because Arceus has an on-screen feat of it and it corroborates the fact that he create the aspects of reality in Pokemon.

Kaguya has no such feats and has an explicit comparison to a known mechanic.

Again, we have no idea how that would have worked and slapping space-time erasure on her profile over an extremely vague and out of left field statement is speculation at best and wank at worst.

I brought up Arceus erasing the boulders earlier on. You just see them being blinked out of view, atomization is enough to do that and it stil falls under Matter Manipulation. So we should downgrade Arceus as well.

Also, Kaguya was never compared to Onoki's Dust Release. Obito's TSBs were, and Hiruzen said a page later it was in a whole different level.

IIRC, Arceus has it for a different reason now but don't quote me on that. That can be discussed later. As for the rest, fair enough then.

Could Kaguya get M.M. from this tho?

Matter Manipulation is alright. I'll ask Burning to apply it.

This thread is technically not allowed to exist right now, since it's a Naruto CRT. Those will only be allowed after I'm done applying all changes.

Joseph619 said:
Existence Erasure was never mentioned anywhere in the manga. Erasure Ôëá Existence Erasure. Molecular disintegratio qualifies very well under erasure.
1.Then why Molecular disintegration was unable to kill edo and none of them was cautious about it .

2.yet tobirama said we need to be careful otherwise he will erase us after jubito start to use TSB (with Yin―Yang Release)

3.TSB (without Yin―Yang Release) = Molecular disintegration

4.and we are talking about TSB (with Yin―Yang Release) which can erase ninjutsu and any thing it impact on via statement from tobirama+minato but even thou we accepted his 1st statement ( can erase ninjutsu )yet refusing his 2nd statement ( can erase any thing it impact )

manga/tobirama/DB state, TSB (without Yin―Yang Release) and TSB (with Yin―Yang Release) are 2 different jutsu yet u r saying they r the same jutsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back