• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya Void Manip via ETSB

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Onimi

No, he says erasure. Not existence erasure. Erasure can also mean erasure by matter hax.

I've dealt with this topic for the past nine months with you and you just won't quit.

Reppuzan said:
@Onimi
No, he says erasure. Not existence erasure. Erasure can also mean erasure by matter hax.

I've dealt with this topic for the past nine months with you and you just won't quit.TSB
TSB erasure came from Yin―Yang Release no?

why are we mixing them together

TSB (without Yin―Yang Release) =/=TSB (with Yin―Yang Release)

they are not same

Hiruzen is known as The Proffesor due to having all understanding of all jutsu in Konoha. Hiruzen's hypothesis states that he believed that Truth-Seeking Ball was composed more than four elements, but also believed that the shape of the form was limited. (The last part was never proven)

Tobirama the creator of most Konoha's kinjutsu and the man that understands the properties of Edo Tensei (Creator), noted that the Truth-Seeking orbs are also imbued with Yin-Yang release.

basically each of them finish the conclusion of the power and capabilities of the Truth-Seeking ball.

By two of the smartest Hokages

The translation comes from Viz

@Kukui

And we haven't seen it actually do that as you've described. So that's moot.

And we're extremely skeptical of the databook anyways.

Reppuzan said:
@Kukui And we haven't seen it actually do that as you've described. So that's moot. And we're extremely skeptical of the databook anyways.
Because as far as the ETSB goes we never see it do anything because of PIS so "not seeing it" cant be an argument or else we should downgrade ETSB from 5-B since we never see it as 5-B? We can't pick and choose.

And that goes back to the Databook. For one, im pretty sure we already accept ETSBs databook so if we do we can't back pedal. Second, even if we don't, we shouldnt dismiss the databook about a feat that never even happened because of PIS. Thats different than a feat actually happening and not living up to the Databooks words.

@Tenshin

And wow we've never actually seen it used so we can't confirm it.

Sarcasm is not going to improve your position.

TSBs' main feat is matter destruction. There's no indication as to why a big one would suddenly work differently.

ETSB is a technique that will destroy and create a new dimension in it's place.

Naruto and Sasuke were adamant that the only way to stop Kaguya was to seal in order to stop her from detonating the technique. Kakashi even stated that they could not return back to Kaguya's main dimension if they let ETSB grows larger, indicating that ETSB was going to blow up the dimension

^^^The question in regards to that is....

Can you destroy an entire dimension (which in this case is a seprate space of reality) without some degree of void manipulation?

It can also be argued that Kaguya was only going to destroy the dimension physically only leaving void.

I'm just playing Devil's advocate here.

Since when do you need void manipulation to destroy pocket dimension? Also she doesn't even have a feat because she never destroyed the dimension, it's just a statement. We don't what she would have done and how. So we can give her powers based on speculation, which doesn't evem have a solid base

Joseph619 said:
Since when do you need void manipulation to destroy pocket dimension? Also she doesn't even have a feat because she never destroyed the dimension, it's just a statement. We don't what she would have done and how. So we can give her powers based on speculation, which doesn't evem have a solid base
wow

they never destroyed universe all dbs character r now low 2-C with just statement

Yhwachis 5-B with just statement he never destroyed planat

more 50% character here got their power/tier via statement

@Joseph

Thing is, the battle wiki accepts statements all the time.

Physically destroying a pocket dimension isn't void manipulation, but completely erasing it should be some degree of it.

All this would mean is that ETSB would be able to erase existence both phisically and spiritually.

Well, I did not wish to argue here but I think that I has to do it, I really think that there is little of downplay here (do not take him not bad)

• First, The technique declares erase the target, the argument against here is that iruzen has to declare that it looks like has the manipulation of Oonoki which erases molecularly but ...... the problem it is that Obito does not absolutely have the complete control of this technique, it is incomplete Obito, I remind to you that his technique cannot deny Edo tensei and that after Power up, him can and that statement asserts that it you Erase, in summary:
> Incomplet Juubito cannot erase with TSB (does not have to erase iruze but destroys at the molecular level

> Complet Juubito can erase with TSB (can erase Edo tensei as well as soul of the arms of Minato) I wish whom you Understood to me

• Secondly, I wished simply debate of the power For kaguya because it is explicitly SAID that this erases until nothing, not to denigrate information of Databook which Explains property of one technique without hyperbole if it continues cannot us use even any more the name are characters because are registered on him on it in Databook, in Summary
> You cannot contradict the feat which is declare credit note of the just property because Databook says it, and even less even if we did not see the technique, it is ridiculous thus please to ayer some common sense, because to denigrate totally the description of one attack is not really a good thing.

I said everything for the moment.

I'm gonna stay inconclusive for now but, as far as I know, Kakashi states he wouldn't even be able to return to the dimension, meaning there would be literally nothing left, not even an empty space full of nothing but dust.

I am personally for existence erasure. I mean there are scans and statements from the databoim. It really seems like people just dont4like the idea of powerful hax like this in Naruto, so they're deliberatly ignoring the facts here.

Nah. Rep-san is more than right to have doubts.

I'm neutral myself, although I wouldn't mind Void Manipulation if someone brought feats to the table.

It's not about having doubt it's about being unnecessarily skeptical of multiple scans and information from the databooks and then asking something as unreasonable as them explicitly saying Existence Erasure when dozens of characters on this wiki that have the ability don't need to pass this - in fact fictional characters rarely ever straight up say that they power does___. They just let the results of exposition do the work for them.

Reppuzan is right that Obito's TSBs were only stated to be far better than Dust Release (which works on a molecular level), so nobody is deliberately ignoring facts, he is just rightfully having doubts about those scans.

So no.

>it had the power to obliterate the world and return it to nothing

No...

>ÚçìÒü½ÕææÒü┐Þ¥╝Òü┐ÒÇü õ©ûþòîÒéÆþäí

Literally swallow the whole world into nothing

ALRF said:
>it had the power to obliterate the world and return it to nothing
No...

thanks for the trad

The problem is that you're all extrapolating from the words "erase" and "nothing" when it's never specified what these mean.

On the other hand we have a statement that explicitly compares its mechanics to something that is confirmed to be Matter Manipulation.

I'd rather take the actual feat over the hype statement.

Well I think you're right, even if I could still debate, I prefer not to continue to debate and avoid "problemS", I guess it will be noted as Matter Manipulation

absorption via ETSB would be good too

ALRF said:
>it had the power to obliterate the world and return it to nothingNo...

004s
can u pls translate

this red box--------------------------------------------------------->

Perhaps eliminating all ninjutsu by using the Yin Yang release (Refering to the TES being imbued with the Yin Yang Release).

Just one little thing... Naruto characters actually can't see souls themselves, just the forms of their chakra.

When Obito teleported back from the aftelife, his form was that of the broken-down chakra laying on the ground and then he entered Kakashi to give the sharingan.

All that TSB does, is simply erase Ninjutsu, which Minato's entire form was. As well as Hiruzen's Shadow Shuriken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back