• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya, Space Times and Low 2-C Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not forget Artifical Suns's in Naruto are a thing.

Space= the dimensions of height, depth, and width within which all things exist and move.

your space doesn't need to be universe sized, you can have space the size of a glass of water and it would still be considered a New space from ours.

I've seen some of Storm 4 but not all. Tell me, does the verse have anything in the form of feats close to Kaguya's?. What would the God Tiers of the Storm games be rated at anyway?.

Because we'd treat it just like her canon version. It wouldn't go to her normal Attack Potency.

@Might Path

Because it's not really that much different then the canon. They don't have a unique story, it still pretty much follows the same story to my knowledge.

I mean if people want storm profiles you'll need a good reason to make one other than power.

LordGriffin1000 said:
I've seen some of Storm 4 but not all. Tell me, does the verse have anything in the form of feats close to Kaguya's?. What would the God Tiers of the Storm games be rated at anyway?.

Because we'd treat it just like her canon version. It wouldn't go to her normal Attack Potency.
The God Tier would power-scale to kaguya Soon , I will make a thread about that , i have a 100% consistent scale i will show it in the thread

LordGriffin1000 said:
@Might Path

Because it's not really that much different then the canon. They don't have a unique story, it still pretty much follows the same story to my knowledge.

I mean if people want storm profiles you'll need a good reason to make one other than power.
Not much different ????? 5B to 2C ist big different ???

How can they power scale to Kaguya's attack if no one has anything close to this?. Scaling them to her ETSB would be the equivalent to scaling all the canon God Tiers to canon Kaguya's ETSB which we don't do.

Hell this ETSB would be rated much higher if we go with 4-A so your going to need good evidence to scale them to that move.

@Might Path

Have you not been paying attention to this thread. We haven't accepted her dimensions being Universe in size.

We don't make profiles for stuff like that just because the tier is way different. They'd need some sort of significantly different story.

we wont be getting anything more then 5-A unless new manga shows us something higher

Kepekley23 said:
What actually makes zero sense is believing Sasuke was referring to a Kaguya that literally needed all the prep time in the world and all of the chakra of the God Tree to create one single attack that never, ever detonated, as opposed to the Kaguya he fought.
bold actually wrong

only chakra from ninja

and even 50% kurama has 3x more chahra then combined chakra of ninja lol

i had to reply here cuz u close other thread

Would scaling Kaguya from Naruto physically, and High 4-C via creation work?

Well, this does seem to make better sense to me than our current solution, but it depends on if the rest of the staff finds it acceptable.

The real cal howard said:
No. We give them an inch, they'll ask for a mile, knowing we'll give in if they pressure continuously.
So this is a stand as long as she isn't 3-C you should be fine still 3-A arguers but multi-solarsystem to star level should work

I'm just going to say this. We've already discussed canon Kaguya and her ETSB so no one should comment on that any further.

As for game Kaguya. Give me one reason why we should even bother making a profile for her other than she's stronger than her canon self because that's not enough.

Don't even bother bringing up our Dragon Ball game profiles as justification.

LordGriffin1000 said:
I'm just going to say this. We've already discussed canon Kaguya and her ETSB so no one should comment on that any further.
the misconception is that everyone think kaguya had to absorb more chakra than what she normaly had and also nother misconception that she absorb all human chakra from earth

but in truth

she only absorb chakra from ninja

and even 50% kurama has 3x more chakra then combined chakra of ninja

LordGriffin1000 said:
As for game Kaguya. Give me one reason why we should even bother making a profile for her other than she's stronger than her canon self because that's not enough.
Well...Storm 4 Kaguya spams projectiles from her dimensions....like Ice...she even uses acid projectiles...which isn't something Canon Kaguya does.

I wouldn't say that's a reason to make an entire profile or even a key...but it's a difference.

Well, she is stronger, but he is able to hurt her, so it isn't to a massive degree.

PaChi2 said:
Tier 2 Kaguya ftw.
yes , it seem kinda wank , but in my opinion Game kaguya is clearly 2C via feats like destroy and create multiple space-time continuums at once even with use minimum she wouldn't be less than 4A

@YungManzi

That's not a good reason. Game Kaguya is still very similar to her game counterpart. The storm games still do the Naruto story just a bit different. Kaguya still fights Naruto and Sasuke she still attempts to destroy them with ETSB.

@Might Path

She is not 2-C.

1. You're assuming her dimensions are universe size space time.

2. It would happen over time, not all at once otherwise as soon as the move is used it would have instantly have destroyed them.

3. Your assuming she scales to a move that will take an unknown amount of time to swallow several dimensions of unknown size via a jutsu that's clearly above anything in the game verse.

This thread has gone on long enough. The question was how should the OP respond to the person saying Naruto is Low 2-C for fighting Kaguya who created a space time continuum.

1. Their is no proof her dimensions are universe in size.

2. Even if they are universe in size Naruto would have died from ETSB if it finished.

3. Naruto wasn't stronger than Kaguya at that time and even if he was or even if we used current Naruto he doesn't scale to Kaguya's ETSB. She can't accomplish such a feat without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back