• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Any proof that she can use a rinnegan path,since its rinnegn+sharigan?

"She can pull a entire planet into dimension Easily" what?

1st any proof she create it or just have access to it? "Create a space-Time or dimension that consists of planet, moon, sun,space amount 16 space" the sun can be taken as an outlier since toneri can make fake sun.

Also her etsb have limit is not like she can erase whole SS or her etsb is going yo expand forever

9TailAcno said:
Any proof that she can use a rinnegan path,since its rinnegn+sharigan?
"She can pull a entire planet into dimension Easily" what?

1st any proof she create it or just have access to it? "Create a space-Time or dimension that consists of planet, moon, sun,space amount 16 space" the sun can be taken as an outlier since toneri can make fake sun.

Also her etsb have limit is not like she can erase whole SS or her etsb is going yo expand forever
The proof she created it is given by the fact that MOmoshiki is confirmed to have created his own dimensions. She is an Otsutsuki just like him and created her own dimension and the fact that Kkashi literally said i is likely a genjutsu that she created but it is real. Either way I dont agree with the new profiles they are fine the way they currently are.

9TailAcno said:
Kakashi statement is irreverent at that time he was confused af
Yeah no you cant pull that card, Kakashi has been known as an analyser of jutsu and a genius since the manga started I am taking what he says as fact. Your head canon is more irrelevant than what he says. He is pretty much the author's voice as someone who explains abilities.

The proof she created it is given by the fact that MOmoshiki is confirmed to have created his own dimensions. She is an Otsutsuki just like him and created her own dimension and the fact that Kkashi literally said i is likely a genjutsu that she created but it is real. Either way I dont agree with the new profiles they are fine the way they currently are.

Scan?

Yeah no you cant pull that card, Kakashi has been known as an analyser of jutsu and a genius since the manga started I am taking what he says as fact. Your head canon is more irrelevant than what he says. He is pretty much the author's voice as someone who explains abilities.

So Kakashi is author know

K

Back