• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya Otsutsuki vs. Shadow Mewtwo

You remove the BFR you're actually nerfing Kaguya pretty hard, considering this is one of her main methods of battle. This can't be called a notable win/loss.

Can Kaguya resist Mind Manipulation? I mean, what is stopping Mewtwo from wiping her mind. Kaguya is pretty dumb while fighting (you see, black zetsu was guiding her all the time) so... I bet Mewtwo can simply control her with his powers. Kaguya could BFR him if given the opportunity, though.

Both have pretty potent teleporting, but I believe Mewtwo's mind manipulation, large AOE without charging, and Kaguya's low durability will give the clone the win.

Kaguya can read the minds of others and control them as well as seen in a recent episode, she over took Hamura...

That could be a counter to Mewtwo's Mind Manipulation.

Zerzavyx98 said:
Kaguya can read the minds of others and control them as well as seen in a recent episode, she over took Hamura...
That could be a counter to Mewtwo's Mind Manipulation.
Looks like Shadow should be able to Planet Bust. And the attack seems a hell of a lot quicker than what Kaguya can bust at.

Mewtwo is also a much better tactician and thousands of times smarter than Kaguya. Alakazam's IQ is supposed to be 5,000, with Mewtwo trumpimg him by several leagues.

Regular Mewtwo was able to mind control people and Shadow should be many times stronger, not to mention Regular conjured a Hurricane to wipe out all Sentient life on the planet with just Telekinesis.

How much energy can Mewtwo duke out before he tires out? Kaguya had enough to fight her two sons for 10 months straight.

Mind controlling, Kaguya has that countered w/ her mind control as well. Its shown that she held back people from doing ANYTHING to her and then erased their memory of them knowing of her first appearance. Mewtwo may be smarter but is his moveset just as versatile? Kaguya has her bone ash attack which will end Mewtwo in one hit, she also has telekinesis, dimension switching and reality warping.

Kaguya can use the senju tree to wipe out every living thing on a planet + Expansive Truth Seeking Orb only takes a few seconds to expand.

Also, she can tank her own moves, can Mewtwo do the same?

Zerzavyx98 said:
Kaguya can use the senju tree to wipe out every living thing on a planet + Expansive Truth Seeking Orb only takes a few seconds to expand.
ESTB takes longer than a few seconds or else she would have used it, while SM's attack does literally take seconds.

Mewtwo takes this with attacks like Reflect, Teleport, and Dark Nova.

Mewtwo can reflect any attack back with Reflect, Teleport into the Atmosphere, and destroy the planet with Dark Nova.

Mewtwo's brain works thousands of times faster and more effective than hers. Even if he can't control her with his mind, he'll be able to anticipate and counter anything she throws at him, countering with Teleport and Reflect, healing damage via Recover, changing Kaguya with Mind's Eye, or planet-busting with Dark Nova.

How does Mewtwo's mind manipulation compare to Kaguya's? Kaguya's mind manipulation would erase memories from peoples head and have people fight for his w/o resistance until killed.

That's what happens when you're in a popular show, people love to take shots at you.

The whole people taking shots at you doesn't surprise me, what surprises me is the fact that she has no victories and over 6 losses.

Superkryptonian said:
That's what happens when you're in a popular show, people love to take shots at you.
The whole people taking shots at you doesn't surprise me, what surprises me is the fact that she has no victories and over 6 losses.
When I said 'take shots at' I was implying that people purposefully make vs threads where the odds are against popular characters but technically 'fair' because of similar tiering.

It's not necessarily even a thing people do on purpose, they just would tend not to be interested in creating a thread if a popular character would have the advantage because its easy to find such a thing 'boring and obvious'.

Since this is the composite mewtwo, I would have to go with him since he outclasses Kaguya in AP, and kaguya's durability is only moon level, which won't be a problem for mewtwo.

Mewtwo has insane physical force. He can stretch his limbs like Majin Buu or Luffy, and in physics, that has the most ridiculous force, since hes literally creating mass and adding it to his momentum. Thats "Taijutsu" covered.

Mewtwo was also able to spam countless Dark Novas while showing no signs of fatigue.

Then again, it really depends on how much planets SM absorbed. Aborbing 90% of Earth was enough to planet bust. If he gets his hands on all of Kaguya's Dimensions tho...damn.

Kaguya wouldn't even get the first shot. Mewtwo uses Psychic and pure energy, while Kaguya attacks those only if they have Chakra. Mewtwo is completely sadistic, always wanting more power and testing his power. He'd lock her in the Dark Collosuem rift and beat the hell out of her before she warps out.

Back